Ugh. There is no way GM can be blamed for this considering it cut off ties with Fuji Heavy a little while back. THANK GOD.

What the hell were the Subaru designers thinking? First the Tribecca, now this? I'd hate to see what they'll do with their bread and butter vehicle, the Forester. Lesbians everywhere are waiting nervously.

"icon" of what, exactly? You mean gamers, right?

It's a subaru- they've yet to design even a mildly attractive car- so this lives up fully to that expectation.

That's one of the more ignorant posts I've seen on this forum.

--

Anyway, I don't care for it inside or out...I prefer the sedan...plus the rear looks like the RDX.

Edited by Dodgefan

In some ways, I agree with Balthazar. I often to associate the Impreza with t3h g4m3rZ becuase whenever I play Gran Turismo with someone else, the odds are that they will always pick an Impreza or one of it's variants.

Of course, after I blast them with a say, Camaro, it's also good odds that they will complain about how the Camaro has over twice the displacement, and twice the cylinders, yadda, yadda, yadda. :rolleyes:

Oh, and what Toyota did to this thing is an insult to a rally icon.

I am going to say... the lighting in these pictures is absolutely horrible. It does not flatter the car at all. Hopefully better photographs will circulate soon, followed by the ultimate barometer... real life.

The Legacy is the last decent-looking Subaru and they've even started to screw that up with the 2008 model.

I don't mind the 08 model too much, except for the tails. I think the 07s look more unique and classier. 08's lights are rather bland.

I like the current WRX, Edsel grille and all, I don't even mind the Tribeca

but this horribly ugly piece of $h! scares me. Now I'm glad GM dropped

Subaru like a hot potatoe. Disgusting. I was hoping that this was going

to be one of those times when I'd be in the minority and might like the

new Impreza/WRX but one look at that photo and all I can think of is that

the Chinese took a stab at a Hyundai Accent.

Subaru is one of the few Asian brands that I would consider buying (Impreza/Legacy) but after seeing that I'd rather get a used Impreza. Let's hope the next gen Legacy isn't so bad.

I am curious on the power output.

Screw Mistu. Only thing more stipid than FWD w/transverse mounted

belt-driven-cam DOHC is an AWD car with the above specs.

Japanese cars just keep sucking more and more.

Just when I start to think it can't get any worse than the current step down they go and put that fugly monster out there. Sorry Subaru it sucks.