Posted Image

08 SRT-8 Super Bee in "Surf Blue Pearl":

Posted Image

Posted Image

08 Charger Daytona in "HEMI Orange":

Posted Image

New 08 SRT-8 wheel option:

Posted Image

as hideous as the exterior always has been, an AWD v6 charger with this new interior would not be a bad thing for me. it's maybe improved just enough so it won't incite me to poke my eyes out. does the magnum get this as well?

as hideous as the exterior always has been, an AWD v6 charger with this new interior would not be a bad thing for me. it's maybe improved just enough so it won't incite me to poke my eyes out. does the magnum get this as well?

Magnum will have identical interior. :thumbsup:

Thank God that disgusting neon green Daytona is gone. That blue is actually unique and nice

I really like that blue. The interior center stack looks more like the CTS v. 1.0 than ever

The Steel Blue Metallic is Hot, but the Barf Blue Pearl is bad.

Edited by smallchevy

Interior looks better...I love how at least someone isn;t afraid to make cars with crazy colors.

Seriously, why does EVERY Chrysler/Dodge interior have to look identical?

The Steel Blue Metallic is Hot, but the Barf Blue Pearl is bad.

Here's some real life pics that I took at the Woodward Dream Cruise. I love this color. It's one of my favorite colors that Chrysler puts out. I had and Eagle Talon TSi that was almost this color.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yeah, not a bad color in person. The one in the pictures earlier looked like a cheap Chinese 1:24 die-cast car painted with harmful lead color. :ph34r:

Edited by smallchevy

That surf blue color rocks! It really shows off the lines of the Charger.

Magnum will have identical interior. :thumbsup:

well, now that i've seen the G8 pricing, i think the magnacharger has moved back down the list........ :)

That new interior is loads better than the current one. It's no longer suicide inducing.

Ahhh... that Surf Blue is beautiful. The Charger didn't need many improvements. Is that color available on other Chargers... like maybe the SXT?

The Surf blue and new interior rock. I would now rather have a G8 GT!

Here's some real life pics that I took at the Woodward Dream Cruise. I love this color. It's one of my favorite colors that Chrysler puts out. I had and Eagle Talon TSi that was almost this color.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I believe the Surf Blue pictures here is also available on the Caliber and the Compass/Patriot.

I believe the Surf Blue pictures here is also available on the Caliber and the Compass/Patriot.

Here's the Avenger in "Marathon Blue Pearl". Looks pretty much the same to me. If I got an Avenger, it would be this color......or black (everything looks cooler in black). 8)

Posted Image

The Avenger is in need of a serious wheelbase lengthening. It would make all the difference in the world in that cars proportions.

surf blue looks very close to b5 blue. thats hot.

I like the Steel Blue metallic..all these colors will look good on the Challenger...speaking of which, I haven't heard anything lately about it..is it still coming for MY '09?

I'd still buy an SRT-8 Charger over ANY GM sedan at this point.

I like the Charger for the hardware and the performance, but I still can't warm up to the styling...the slab sides, stubby ends, and hunched greenhouse w/ small side windows just don't appeal to me..

I'd still buy an SRT-8 Charger over ANY GM sedan at this point.

I just don't see anything comparable in the GM lineup. For those who see any comparison at all, go and DRIVE a Charger SRT8. The "bang for the buck" factor in a family sedan is very hard to understand until you drive one.

I'm not really crazy about a few of the colors, the high impact style colors I don't mind. The interior is supposed to be a step up in a few ways, but until I see one in person I won't judge them. I liked the present Charger interior. Functional, clean and comfortable. In the pictures I think I actually like the 2007 interior more than the 2008.

GM should have been to market with Zeta across all their remaining brands except Saturn for the 2007 model year. They are still dragging their feet while Chrysler hit a sweet spot. You guys are right... there is nothing comparable to a Charger available anywhere, even with the G8 coming out. The G8 is timid compared to this car, with or without the Super Bee package, six cylinder or eight.

I think they still need to offer a 2 door version of this car. Would improve its looks 100 fold and there is still a market out there, albeit a small one, for a nice 2 door coupe, like the Monte that just died.