ocnblu

The Latest Fall Fashions

90 posts in this topic

Well, look at the calendar. I cannot belIEVE it's September already. What have you seen out on the roads this month? Post your spots here!:)

Saw the new TL. It looks much better in person, IMO. Very dynamic, and much more aggressive looking than the current old model. Almost RWD-like, with a cab-rearward stance and sloped C-pillar.

Went to the always incredible Glenn Christian Chrurch Ox Roast & Car Show over the weekend. Far too many beauties to list, but one car that stuck out to me was an extremely rare Ford Durango.

Edited by §carlet §wordfish

Just saw a new Mazda6 on the road today. caught me by surprise. i think it was the 4cyl. didn't have "true" dual exhaust.

it looked good, but i mostly saw the side and rear. the front screams rx8 and the rest is not that close to the last mazda6.

i'd need another look at it from more angles to give more of an opinion

Just saw a new Mazda6 on the road today. caught me by surprise. i think it was the 4cyl. didn't have "true" dual exhaust.

it looked good, but i mostly saw the side and rear. the front screams rx8 and the rest is not that close to the last mazda6.

i'd need another look at it from more angles to give more of an opinion

Wow, same here. I was heading down the highway in Rehoboth and passing through a green light, saw a filthy new gray '09 Mazda 6 4-cyl in a turning lane to the left crooked, trying to get back on the highway. Jersey driver, of course, lost in outer space without their circles and backwards turn around lanes. :stupid:

Looked good, but nothing shockingly standout...smooth, flowing lines and proper proportions, basically.

I wonder if it was a rental, caddycruiser... :scratchchin:

A beautiful 1967 Dodge Charger was the highlight of my spotting today

We got in a stunning new MKS today, and it was parked in the delivery area this afternoon, so it must have been a sold factory order. Rootbeer color, with the light tan leather and the 20" rims, AWD... zoiks.

Was sitting at the light this morning across the street from my local Cadillac store..they had a 1/2 dozen '08 CTSes, a white XLR, a couple STSes, a black STS-v, and a bright red G8 GT rotating on the corner dais... Shweeet.

Someone at my school drives a red Grumman LLV diesel. I think he just might have the coolest car on campus.

Saw a gold '66 Chevelle ht this evening..very sharp condition. And a clean pale blue '64 or so Chevy pickup.

Someone at my school drives a red Grumman LLV diesel. I think he just might have the coolest car on campus.

Someone at your school daily drives a retired mail truck? That might be cool if it was one of the old Jeep DJ-5's, but the LLV is uuuuuuuuuugly. Pictures, please!

Saw a new Hyundai Elantra towing a tiny 2 wheeled stake bed trailer. Don't know why, just looked hilarious

A few Mazda6. I've seen all 3 body styles available here, actually (sedan, 5-door and wagon). I'm reserving judgment until I see the US-spec car in person, but so far I think the Euro Mazda6 looks better.

Edited by ZL-1

Went to lunch and drove around a bit through the neighborhood one major street below mine..saw some oldies--white '60/61 Falcon 2dr, clean, pale blue '64 or so Valiant 2dr sedan, clean, and a baby blue '75 Olds 88 convertible, very clean.

After coming back from the Mazda dealer to peruse the new Mazda6... I saw an '09 Maxima on the road in all black. Still looks mean. :)

I saw a silver Challenger SRT8 on the rotating dais at the local Dodge store...sweet. First one I've seen outside of an auto show. I saw a sharp silver blue w/ white top mid '60s Corvette conv and a clean white 1976-77 4dr Dodge Aspen..haven't seen one of those in eons.

I saw an '09 Maxima on the road in all black. Still looks mean. :)

not in black, but i'm pretty sure i saw one...

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room