Pictures!

Enzora

Yes, the weak link in the Mario Bros. franchise.

Which is ironic because the Japanese Super Mario Bros. II (Famicom Disk System--Japanese-only) was the best of the platforming ones IMO (released in America as The Lost Levels in Super Mario All-Stars, a modfied version appears in the Game Boy Color game Super Mario Deluxe as Super Mario for Super Players, and the original is finally available on the Virtual Console for Wii).

hudson river...its gorgeous but i feel dirty riding it ;-) its kinda polluted

Kinda? I saw someone on a jetski in the Chicago River when I was there in July and even though he was wearing a bodysuit, I though - yecch! What if a body part got sucked up into the intake?

I have a feeling that's going to give a certain someone on Long Island a 4 hour something or other....

I may have to just call in sick to work... :AH-HA_wink:

Here's a pic of me when I was 18'ish that I just found and was gonna post when I first got here until my system borked. I only found the CD with it today, so here's my belated pic.

I must've been wasted because I don't normally look that horrible.

godimugly.JPG

Edited by Captainbooyah

Here's a pic of me when I was 18'ish that I just found and was gonna post when I first got here until my system borked. I only found the CD with it today, so here's my belated pic.

I must've been wasted because I don't normally look that horrible.

godimugly.JPG

Damn....not to be too forward, but that is an AMAZING body......

:D

eh never been much for the muscle boys i like em skinny :-p and the 80's hair is def a turnoff lol

How catty, Rockland County! :rotflmao:

Funny what we notice: I saw the "arch top" on the door behind him. Either a newer home or a remodel.

How catty, Rockland County! :rotflmao:

Funny what we notice: I saw the "arch top" on the door behind him. Either a newer home or a remodel.

lol whats wrong wit rockland county?? are we all catty bitches?? im surprised you even know what/where that is...most people give me a blank stare...even people from neighboring bergen county (swear to god just happened to me tonight)

lol whats wrong wit rockland county?? are we all catty bitches?? im surprised you even know what/where that is...most people give me a blank stare...even people from neighboring bergen county (swear to god just happened to me tonight)

Where the heck is rockland county? Is that like "upstate" NY?

Where the heck is rockland county? Is that like "upstate" NY?

Across the Hudson River from Westchester County, just to the NW of NYC. I've been through there back in the mid '90s. Before I moved west, I looked pretty seriously at moving to Westchester County (Yorktown, specifically). It's a beautiful green part of the state..

Nothing is wrong with Rockland County!

You want me on your team for the geography category for Trivial Pursuit. When I was in Catholic grammar school, people tried to cheat off of me in geography! It was one of my favorite subjects.

Rockland County....you go through it across the Tappan Zee Bridge from White Plains en route to Highland Falls NY to see West Point, right?

• 2 weeks later...
:P yeah it was my mom's engagment present to my dad.... my dad didnt wear much jewlery but always wore it.... i now wear it whenever i go to a special event... he owned a buncha tractor trailor dump trucks.... heres my favorite... dig the brooklyn accented front bug guard? :D

98Pete.jpg

Now that's a truck!

I know "fughet-about-it" but this one eludes me?

• 2 weeks later...
I see you decided to stop shellacking!

Shellac:

1. A purified lac in the form of thin yellow or orange flakes, often bleached white and widely used in varnishes, paints, inks, sealants, and formerly in phonograph records.

2. A thin varnish made by dissolving this substance in denatured alcohol, used to finish wood.

3. An old phonograph record containing this substance, typically played at 78 rpm.

What so ever does thy mean? haha

Shellac:

1. A purified lac in the form of thin yellow or orange flakes, often bleached white and widely used in varnishes, paints, inks, sealants, and formerly in phonograph records.

2. A thin varnish made by dissolving this substance in denatured alcohol, used to finish wood.

3. An old phonograph record containing this substance, typically played at 78 rpm.

What so ever does thy mean? haha

http://www.cheersandgears.com/index.php?s=...st&p=104071

:D

haha i was afraid you would find those. i got rid of those damn chickens so no cocks anymore on my shoulders. I use to use Gel religously. Now i have discovered hairspray.