Pictures!

Enzora

• 3 weeks later...
This one isn't of myself, but my cousin and her Tiburon. I figured I'd show it for the hell of it.

cousinjentib.jpg

And this one actually is of myself.

l_bbbf756eaa41eb027b07a13b40a23733.jpg

No offense, but we need more pics of Jen...

Although you are pretty good with a Camera. Have you ever thought about becoming a photographer?

Chris

• 2 months later...
Well... I have a few words, but I'll keep them to myself.

Although, I do understand the tattoo/nipple piercing dilemma better... :smilewide:

Oh please do share, you know I always value your opinion. I decided not to do the nipple ring thing, just call me a chicken. I ended up with a small tat that only my wife can view when I'm undressed. After all, discretion is the better part of valor.

Oh please do share, you know I always value your opinion. I decided not to do the nipple ring thing, just call me a chicken. I ended up with a small tat that only my wife can view when I'm undressed. After all, discretion is the better part of valor.

Wow.....uh....PCS....you are quite the handsome devil......

8)

You SHOULD have gotten the nip piercing.....then you could have sent us all a pic of it.....

:D

<unexpected man-crush....unexpected man-crush....unexpected man-crush warning>

Wow.....uh....PCS....you are quite the handsome devil......

8)

You SHOULD have gotten the nip piercing.....then you could have sent us all a pic of it.....

:D

<unexpected man-crush....unexpected man-crush....unexpected man-crush warning>

Ummm, well I really don't know how to respond to this other than to say, I'm just a man, I put my pants on one leg at a time just like you.

Yeah... agreed, shave the unibrow dude.

And thanks for perpetuating the "Europeans are not big on hygiene" stereotype. <_<

Speak for yourself.

Slovakians are, in general cleaner and more aware of hygiene than Americans.

Well according to Genetree out in Utah, when it comes to my heritage, someone from Germany got into an Icelandic woodpile. :smilewide: So I have Scandinavian genes on my mother's side.

Sweet, so you can have an excuse when it comes to not using deodorant, but you still have a unibrow problem.

Mo is cute, and OMG MR. DART CANADA R ATTACKING! When did you sneak south of the border, young man?:)

wait...im cute?? i look hideous in those pics but yeah thanks anyway

and im with the rest of the girls here on the unibrow issue...bad look i dont care if ur from deepest darkest siberia...and DONT SHAVE IT...just get it waxed already

Sure they are! :rolleyes: Have you seen Eastern Europe, especially the old Soviet Iron Curtain Countries lately? :rotflmao:

F**k you a&&hole, I grew up there and have visited several times

throughout the 1990s and in 2001, just because Slovakia does

not (yet) have the wealth and economic prosperity of a few bigger

European nations does not mean we live like dirty mongrels.

There's dirty, ignorant & uncivilized people living in any country but

I challenge you to look up the literacy rate, quality of the

educational system, technology & advanced medicine in Slovakia

before you try even harder to loose friends on C&G.

God damn you are a ignorant prick.

There is gray in it too. I'm confused, are you for or against the unibrow, no one has ever kicked me out of bed because of it. :smilewide:

Normally I'm morally opposed to unibrows, but it seems to work for a proto-human such as yourself, so I say keep it.

Wow...I'm pretty sure that was really just good-natured ribbing on stereotypes, not to be taken that seriously at all man. PCS lived in Texas, so I'm fairly certain he's aware of everything you just said. And before any Texans come at me with some crazy misplaced vitriol, I'M NOT TEH SERIOUSNESS FOR REALZ :neenerneener::toiletpaper:

:o

:blink:

Calm down, 68! I was banned from UT tonight for saying a lot less than that! PCS loves to ride people (well, not literally that I know of). I wouldn't take hsi jabs personally.

A pic of me and my entourage in Italy as God rains sunshine down on us.

My sister would probably find you hot...she likes dark, hairy, fit Italianesque men...her last BF was a South African management consultant of Italian ancestry. Her first husband was of Italian ancestry (a Western PA boy), and rocked a big '70s mustache..

Her current lust object is a 6'4" gay German American consultant that she's trying to turn straight...her coworkers call her a Cougar since he's about 10 years younger.

Edited by moltar

Her current lust object is a 6'4" gay German American consultant that she's trying to turn straight...her coworkers call her a Cougar since he's about 10 years younger.

tell her its a hopeless cause...once you go gay you never go back...its just far superior to being straight :)

yes cute.... and if you think you look hideous in those pics, just think of the good start you already have.

lol they just arent the best pics lol...thanks....btw i love the avatar...i remember playing that game as a kid but i cant remember what it was called