Pictures!

Enzora

Yeah...that's not a drunk face or anything... :lol:

:lol:

So drunk...

While down in the lower level smoking a stogie, there was a marlboro rep walking around handing out free Zippos...when she asked about my Italian-ness I mentioned I was FBI (full-blooded-italian)...she took it literally and actually thought I was in the FBI, so I played it off...real smooth. She totally wanted my spicy meataballs. Or I was just drunk and she was f@#king with me...probably the latter, but I prefer the former. :P

n30502691_31636713_97.jpg

Whatever...I got a free Zippo! Granted, I don't smoke other than the occasional cigar, but still, it's a Zippo, ftw amirite?

Good thing I didn't play taxi that night...the previous night we decided to beanerpack the 5er...7 people in back, 3 up front besides me, and a few in the trunk...they didn't last long though...turns out my trunk is very air tight...And of course, I forget SB is full of one way streets...driving back from the clubs was interesting...well, stupid on my part at least...Denny's at 3am, made it to the fest at 1pm-ish and passed out in my car with the windows down..had a bit of a hangover.

n30502691_31636684_531.jpg

Note the thumb.

Sounds like a good time, man. I'm not gonna judge the driving, though--I don't think I've driven drunk out here...but I've been plenty tipsy, especially that one time in Costa Mesa when I drove back on the 405 to the 110 at 1am...f@#king hate the 405. Worst freeway ever.

:lol: @ the Denny's...I just got back from Lucy's--pulling an all-nighter on a term paper that was due at midnight. Oops...

Here, I flipped it, now I'm not a copycat, but I'm still starting to gray. :AH-HA_wink:

Oh, now why did you do that for, PCS? I felt flattered, sir, really. Mimicry is the sincerest form of flattery, you know. :P

And be glad you don't have strawberry blonde strands of hair in your goatee like I do. Depending on the light, it looks like pure red, and I get called "Irish" or "Scottish." I greatly dislike that. :nono:

And be glad you don't have strawberry blonde strands of hair in your goatee like I do. Depending on the light, it looks like pure red, and I get called "Irish" or "Scottish." I greatly dislike that. :nono:

I can sympathize... in the summer, my dirty-blonde goatee gets red highlights. Comes from the Sicilian side of the family. And the blonde, from the Barese side of the family. Now, the few gray hairs I'm finding on my chest... well... that's just me getting older. Sigh.

Oh, now why did you do that for, PCS? I felt flattered, sir, really. Mimicry is the sincerest form of flattery, you know. :P

I trade you the red for gray! :scratchchin:

I trade you the red for gray! :scratchchin:

Are you sure you want to be called Irish, PCS? :P

I can sympathize... in the summer, my dirty-blonde goatee gets red highlights. Comes from the Sicilian side of the family. And the blonde, from the Barese side of the family. Now, the few gray hairs I'm finding on my chest... well... that's just me getting older. Sigh.

I am not sure why the strawberry blonde/red in my goatee is there. I know I have very little Irish heritage.

Edited by YellowJacket894

Irish, I married Irish, 100%. I think I will keep the gray, my wife actually says I look better this way. Works for me. :AH-HA_wink:

Well, that works too. Best not argue with the wishes of the misses.

I suppose I could just trim out all of the odd colors, anyway. Sometimes it really bothers me. It makes me feel like an old Plymouth Sundance that was left abandoned at my old job and I hated that car; the door was red, the front quarter panels where white, the other door was black ... :P

Me in full riding gear, on Saturday morning just before a Century. No spandex, though. Certain things need to be left to the imagination :AH-HA_wink:

of50590442qk1.jpg

You'll also notice my beloved Schwinn that my dad pulled off the scrap pile at his job and gave to me. I brought it back to life with modern running gear, and it outruns lighter, fancier bikes costing thousands of dollars.

I am not sure why the strawberry blonde/red in my goatee is there. I know I have very little Irish heritage.

Well, is any part of you Sicilian? :AH-HA_wink:

Well I decided to show y'all my most current ugly mug. This is me after a couple days of not shaving. The pic is slightly off kilter on purpose. :smilewide: I normally am clean shaven at work, but when on my own (traveling), grooming habits slip a level or two. Please excuse the hairy shoulder. As you can see, the gray is starting to creep in on me (eyebrows and beard), but hell, I'll be 40 next year.

EDIT - ocnblu pointed out that I only have an eyebrow singular, not eyebrows plural. :AH-HA_wink:

borger8776632nf3.jpg

Hmmmm.....

Uhhhh.....

PCS.......?

I think I need to stop arguing with you anymore..........

:wub:

I figured it would be fitting for my 100th post to be a good time to post these. Okay Chris, this is the moment of truth. Was my earlier assertion correct!? Do you need hydration?

n1012999336063223997hl9.jpgdeepinthoughtae4.jpgpartytb2.jpgsweatbo8.jpg

:rolleyes:

Ugh.....a prime example of what I miss when I don't go on the "Pictures" thread for a long time.......

JC's got it workin'........

(DAMN why can't I be in my 20's again?)

Me in full riding gear, on Saturday morning just before a Century. No spandex, though. Certain things need to be left to the imagination :AH-HA_wink:

of50590442qk1.jpg

You'll also notice my beloved Schwinn that my dad pulled off the scrap pile at his job and gave to me. I brought it back to life with modern running gear, and it outruns lighter, fancier bikes costing thousands of dollars.

Glad to see someone else here rides a bike for fun also...

Chris

:nono:

Dude....you are WAY too cute to be wasting that mug on CHICKS........

LOL

Uh, I've been sayin' that for a few years now... :AH-HA_wink:

• 3 weeks later...
Well I decided to show y'all my most current ugly mug. This is me after a couple days of not shaving. The pic is slightly off kilter on purpose. :smilewide: I normally am clean shaven at work, but when on my own (traveling), grooming habits slip a level or two. Please excuse the hairy shoulder. As you can see, the gray is starting to creep in on me (eyebrows and beard), but hell, I'll be 40 next year.

EDIT - ocnblu pointed out that I only have an eyebrow singular, not eyebrows plural. :AH-HA_wink:

borger8776632nf3.jpg

You're lucky...I think I'm going gray already! :)

• 4 weeks later...

You know those little black fuzzy spiders that are kind of aggressive when you follow them with your finger, they turn and act like they're gonna attack? The ones with the crazy little array of eyes? That Tiburon reminds me of one of those, with those headlights, etc. To be honest, it kind of creeps me out a tad. Cute cousin though.

And Viper, so that's what you look like? I never would have guessed. Thanks for letting us know that's actually a picture of yourself. KIDDING! (Just trying to make you crack a smile.)

Edited by ocnblu