• 31-35
    • 36-40
    • 41-45
    • 46-50
    • 51-55
    • 56-60
    • 61-65
    • Over 65

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

83 posts in this topic

Not sure if C&G did this before, but since I can see it's a week of polls for the Lounge, I thought we might do this, as well as for us to know each other better.

Just turned 20 this Sunday. It's a very odd feeling, not being a teenager anymore.

Well, I'm 18. Born May 26th, 1987.

That wonderful, blurry age of 21. After that, it's all downhill.

hah were all kids at heart anyways so it doesnt matter too much just 17 myself senior in high school

i think there might be a couple people here who might know how old i am... any takers before i vote?

Age is nothing but a number. I have met many grown adults well into their elder years with the maturity and emotional outlook of a 5 year old, and I have met many young people on this board who I thought were much older than myself. I'm not posting my age because it is far too easy to begin levying judgments against posters based on their age. I want my posts to be judged on their own merits without any extraneous information being factored into said judgments.

Age is nothing but a number.  I have met many grown adults well into their elder years with the maturity and emotional outlook of a 5 year old, and I have met many young people on this board who I thought were much older than myself.  I'm not posting my age because it is far too easy to begin levying judgments against posters based on their age.  I want my posts to be judged on their own merits without any extraneous information being factored into said judgments.

[post="44349"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

agreed. now i'm not so sure i want to reveal my age, but i was curious as to how old people saw me as being here.

croc, you're pretty darn mature for any age.

I'm 41.

Age is nothing but a number.  I have met many grown adults well into their elder years with the maturity and emotional outlook of a 5 year old, and I have met many young people on this board who I thought were much older than myself.  I'm not posting my age because it is far too easy to begin levying judgments against posters based on their age.  I want my posts to be judged on their own merits without any extraneous information being factored into said judgments.

[post="44349"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Age is much more than a number croc, you wouldnt want to be judged on the merit of that statement.

Grown adults with the maturity and emotional outlook of a 5yr old ? Once again wouldnt want to be judged on the merit of that statement, it may make you look like a ....judgemental, uninformed, immature, levying against posters based on their age. Just like calling people that dont share in your beliefs or views morons all the time........does :blink:

though the years pass quickly there is still much that happens to change outlooks, ideals and attitudes. You will see this, everyone does.

Age is much more than a number croc, you wouldnt want to be judged on the merit of that statement.

If age is more than a number, then what more is it? And why on earth would I not want to be judged on the merit of my statements?

Grown adults with the maturity and emotional outlook of a 5yr old ? Once again wouldnt want to be judged on the merit of that statement, it may make you look like a ....judgemental, uninformed, immature, levying against posters based on their age. Just like calling people that dont share in your beliefs or views morons all the time........does  :blink:

Pardon? Where and most importantly how did you extrapolate all that? How in the world am I levying against posters based on age when I am arguing against revealing one's age? Are you telling me you have never met an adult who acted extremely immaturely? If you are really arguing that...then I must point you to the television, where you can watch moving colored pictures (with sound!) and observe on almost every channel the multitudes of adults with maturity issues.

though the years pass quickly there is still much that happens to change outlooks, ideals and attitudes. You will see this, everyone does.

[post="44391"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

This last part is a vast generalization. You forget that people will not change unless they see a need to chance. Again, there are plenty of mature young people and immature not-so-young people in this world, and that fact alone pretty much disproves your age=maturity argument. Edited by Croc

Okay, guys. I've lied to you all. I'm actually 756. I found America. Then I invented dirt.

agreed.  now i'm not so sure i want to reveal my age, but i was curious as to how old people saw me as being here.

croc, you're pretty darn mature for any age.

[post="44359"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Thank you.

Thank you.

[post="44406"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Indeed, I would guess 30-35.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room