GM car you'd love to own

Hey, everyone is down in the dumps here and it seems sometimes like we whine or talk politics more than we talk cars.

Rules of the thread...used GM (only, no non GM) cars you'd like to own. Any car, any era. This is the thread for dreams.

Chris

Linky...

http://www.race-cars.com/carsold/chevy/107...070395393pb.htm

Hmmm...so many.

For oldies, a '63 Riviera, '66 Riviera, '69-70 Grand Prix, '67-70 Eldorado, '66-67 Toronado, '62 Starfire, '62-68 Grand Prix, '61 bubble top B-bodys, '63-67 Corvette, etc.

Of the '70s, pretty much anything A-, B-, C-, E-, F-, or G- body from '71-72..with my favorites being the B-body coupes and convertibles, the Riviera, and the A-body coupes. Or later, a '77-79 Impala/Caprice coupe or other B- body 2dr.

For the big '80s, I'm a fan of the Hurst Olds and 442, MC SS, Grand Prix 2+2, Trans Am GTA, Camaro IROC-Z, Regal T-Types and GNs.

So many...

For current GMs---the G8 GT or GXP, Camaro SS, any CTS, any Corvette, Solstice, Sky..

Monte Carlo SS Areo & Pontiac Areo

WOW, I love the White Monte Carlo SS Areo and have always wanted to own one. The surprising thing is the Pontiac Grand Prix Areo, I have never seen one of these.

Did GM really make this car? Comments on the reality of this Pontiac?

Well sure they're real, dfelt. In fact, I posted a picture here of one with a 454 in it from my trip to Ocean City, MD last month.

http://www.cheersandgears.com/index.php?sh...20&start=20

Thanks, funny I now see that car, but it never registered with me with all the other lovely cars that were posted. To me it does look a bit strange, but for every person there is a car waiting for them. :) Thanks Ocnlu.

Monte Carlo SS Areo & Pontiac Areo

WOW, I love the White Monte Carlo SS Areo and have always wanted to own one. The surprising thing is the Pontiac Grand Prix Areo, I have never seen one of these.

Did GM really make this car? Comments on the reality of this Pontiac?

We have two of the Aero GP's running around Columbus...

Chris

A blue 69 Camaro just like that ran around when I was a kid growing up in Wisconsin.

To be back in the day...

And Sordfish...saw a 63 Split yesterday, if I get a chance I'll post photographs.

Chris

...The GTO is more refined and would fit your image better.

Which is why it would be cool if we still had the old GM, where you got what you wanted.

Chris

i had three new camaro spottings yesterday. including one coming at me head on. the low roof is even more dramatic and stylish when the car is coming right at you. the look is to die for and very menacing.

the styling is amazing on that car. even after decades of all the stylish GM metal, i think even GM outdid itself this time on the new camaro. i love the 04 GTO quite a bit from styling, but it just isn't even in the same class as the new camaro as far as jaw dropping looks.

i would love to see a new rwd impala as bold as this camaro. unfortunately the board will be forced to give us some plug in appliance like version of it.

Edited by regfootball

well i would like a:

1960 348 3x2bbl Impala sport coupe

1961 389 tripower catalina

1962 bel air 409

1964 buick wildcat 425

1964 pontiac 2+2

1966 L72 Impala

1966 L79 nova

1969 riverside gold vette

1970 LT1 vette

1970 GS stage 2

and thats the short list

but for modern i like

side.jpg

2003_chevrolet_silverado_regular_cab_ss_

Trailblazer-SS-Exterior-18.JPG

Turbo2.JPG

rp_we4.jpg

GTO's SS camaros SLP Fbodies understood.

Rules of the thread...used GM (only, no non GM) cars you'd like to own. Any car, any era. This is the thread for dreams.

1970 Monte Carlo SS

1973 Monte Carlo w/swivel buckets

1987 Monte Carlo SS Aerocoupe

1975 Caprice Classic convertible

1977-79 Caprice Classic coupe

1977-79 Caprice Classic sedan

1955 Chevy convertible

early 1970s boattail Buick Riviera

1995-96 Buick Riviera

1979 Cadillac Sedan DeVille

2005ish Pontiac GTO

1987 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme

1976/77 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme

...and on and on and on....he he.

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...RT 66 = Sept 5-16, '09

WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"Everybody's looking for something" ... Eurythmics ... 'Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This)'