"I don't much care for..."

LosAngeles

And because of something that happened the other day, I've begun really despising those irritating bible thumping, pro-life conservative pricks.

Heh-heh...I've despised them for years...I wish they would stay in the Bible Belt and STFU. Agreed on the cheap toilet paper.

Not knowing when someone is talking to me or talking on a cell phone. I just had an amazingly awkward situation. I was running across the house naked to take a shower (long story, I broke the shower in the master bath) and I heard "hey" just as I was walking into the bathroom. So I stood there, bare ass naked, waiting to see what she wanted. Then I hear, "How have you been?" and I realize she's on the phone. Stupid phone.

Headaches

I'd forgotten how much headaches suck, I haven't had one in a while. Time to go hunt down some Vicodin or something.

A very random aside, but I have a tendency to, whenever bored, look up whatever is on my mind on Wikipedia. The chick in the picture for Wikipedia's headache page looks like the girl who sat behind me in 10th grade math class. Weird.

Headaches

I'd forgotten how much headaches suck, I haven't had one in a while. Time to go hunt down some Vicodin or something.

A very random aside, but I have a tendency to, whenever bored, look up whatever is on my mind on Wikipedia. The chick in the picture for Wikipedia's headache page looks like the girl who sat behind me in 10th grade math class. Weird.

Whoa. I wish she sat next to me in 10th grade! But no, I had a fat nerdy lesbian chick :(

• 3 weeks later...

I have come to the conclusion that while I would never buy a Mac desktop, when I do buy a laptop it will be a Mac. I like the backlit keyboard, and how the scroller works for the touchpad. You just use 2 fingers and it switches to scroller mode VS pc laptops' tiny corner for scrolling. I can live with Mac OS, I know hot use it, even if I prefer Windows. I don't like how it doesn't automatically recognize a camera being pulled in, and like all Macs I hate how you have to "eject" the flash drive before you can pull it out.

But it's a laptop, and wouldn't be my primary computer anyway, so the pros outway the cons in this case.

I have come to the conclusion that while I would never buy a Mac desktop, when I do buy a laptop it will be a Mac. I like the backlit keyboard, and how the scroller works for the touchpad. You just use 2 fingers and it switches to scroller mode VS pc laptops' tiny corner for scrolling. I can live with Mac OS, I know hot use it, even if I prefer Windows. I don't like how it doesn't automatically recognize a camera being pulled in, and like all Macs I hate how you have to "eject" the flash drive before you can pull it out.

But it's a laptop, and wouldn't be my primary computer anyway, so the pros outway the cons in this case.

To quote BV, Bitch please, we're about to get somewhere between a foot to a foot and a half of snow. :P

Was it 70 there 2 days ago? 'Cause it was here, thats what sucks. We get great weather, then crap. Looks like once this system moves through, its spring-like weather for at least a week.

I don't much care for:

• People who can't go a constant speed
  • People who tailgate...like a foot away from teh back of the car in front of them. I think there should be a law that say if you tailgate like that and get pulled over you should get kicked in the crotch.
  • People who don't know what the hell a Yield sign means
  • People WHO TYPE ENTIRE PARAGRAPHS IN CAPS. I want to hurt them.
  • The C&G search engine. It's utter $h!. Seriously. I type in the exact thread name and it told me there were no results. I type in part of the name and it gives me results that don't even have that word in it.

I don't much care for:

• The C&G search engine. It's utter $h!. Seriously. I type in the exact thread name and it told me there were no results. I type in part of the name and it gives me results that don't even have that word in it.

Let me ask Mr. Einstein about how to fix it.

• 3 weeks later...
The horn on the Prius, it sounds like a giggling Japanese school girl, doesn't get people out of the way

Truth in advertising.

I wouldn't expect a 13 oz Kitty Cat to sound like a mountain lion.

I don't much care for:

women who have octuplets on our government's money...

You mean OUR money!

Edited by Sixty8panther

...drivers that don't know what a f---ing turn signal means.

How about the f**ksticks who never use them

AND refuse to check their blind spot as they

drift in/out of lanes on the Interstate.

Some retarded broad in maroon Jeep Liberty

nearly drifted into my lane TWICE today. Both

times I had to be the one to take evasive

action. Normally I'd just be annoyed but I was

with Julie & the girls in the BMW, so the 2nd

time I flipped the F*** out and blared my horn

for a good 15 sec.

_FAIL is right.