Flybrian

I'm going to piss everyone off...

49 posts in this topic

$3.49 here. No, really. <_<

By reporting that I filled up for $2.63 a gallon. That's no lie.

[post="8679"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Burn in hell. :angry: :P

Paid 3.19 a gallon for 89.

Damn.. my aunt lives in Naples and she said they're not even able to fill up for a week... :blink:

$3.08 at the BP here...the cheapest station in town. I filled up the day Katrina was whomping New Orleans, back when gas prices were still $2.59.

It went from $3.19 to $3.89 here within a couple of hours. This should be the least of our worries though. People are in some really dire conditions down in Gulf. Let's worry about them instead.

I filled up my Crapalier for $2.39 a gallon on Tuesday night. I've used 1/4 of a tank, all city driving. Should do me until late next week. Gas actually dropped 20 cents today. Went from 3.09 everywhere to 2.89 everywhere for 87 octane. Maybe the KY state governor threatening to fine every station $5,000 per customer for price gouging had something to do with it.

$3.03/gallon for premium today... has been about the same for ~4 weeks. Katrina hasn't affected LA in terms of gas prices at all.

We're looking at $1.235 / Liter in the area. So regretful that I didn't tank up a day ago when it's still under a dollar. :angry:

When I woke up (like 10:00 this morning) gas was as high as $3.29 here, on my way home tonight I saw it anywhere from $2.91 to $3.22.

It is what it is...there's really nothing we can do about the prices, so I'm not talking about it anymore.

$2.85 in Oceanside, CA. Usually, San Diego County has the highest gas prices in the nation. I'd say that I feel sorry for you guys elsewhere but you never feel sorry for California's gas prices. Suck it up.

But we realize that Cali's one of the higher income areas of the US...

I filled up my Crapalier for $2.39 a gallon on Tuesday night.  I've used 1/4 of a tank, all city driving.  Should do me until late next week.

Gas actually dropped 20 cents today.  Went from 3.09 everywhere to 2.89 everywhere for 87 octane.  Maybe the KY state governor threatening to fine every station $5,000 per customer for price gouging had something to do with it.

[post="8695"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Louisville is still hovering at $3.00/gal but two Thortons had it for $2.85. I filled up on Tues so I am ok.

Where in KY are you at?

$2.85 in Oceanside, CA.

Usually, San Diego County has the highest gas prices in the nation.

I'd say that I feel sorry for you guys elsewhere but you never feel sorry for California's gas prices.

Suck it up.

[post="8751"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Blame your Air Resources Board partially for that...

Louisville is still hovering at $3.00/gal but two Thortons had it for $2.85.  I filled up on Tues so I am ok.

Where in KY are you at?

[post="8767"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Lexington

Prices are falling in Michigan from $3.29 a gallon to $2.99. Truthfully, the pumps have been empty these last few days and I personally think that's the reason for the price drop.

$2.85 in Oceanside, CA.

Usually, San Diego County has the highest gas prices in the nation.

I'd say that I feel sorry for you guys elsewhere but you never feel sorry for California's gas prices.

Suck it up.

[post="8751"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I saw $3.10, for 87, at a Valero around the Sea World exit off the 5 (not the nicer areas in San Diego), $3.40, for 91, at a Mobil outside the UCSD campus! I hate La Jolla and all its inflated prices!

Prices are falling in Michigan from $3.29 a gallon to $2.99. Truthfully, the pumps have been empty these last few days and I personally think that's the reason for the price drop.

[post="8801"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

That's bullshit. I guarantee not one of these chaps were out of gas, they just magically weren't out of 89 and 93. How could they be completely out of gas in 2 days? Please.

yea, gas prices are around $3.50 for regular around here...I bet I can piss you guys off more though by saying I filled up my suburban all the way and it didn't cost me a penny :P

Let's see... 1 U.S gallon is equal to 3.79 Litres. $1 CDN. is equal to 84 cents US. The current cost of regular gasoline at the local gas station is $1.33/litre. 1.33 multiplied by 3.79= 5.04. Therefore, regular gas costs $5.04 CDN./gallon here, or $4.24 US/gallon.

I saw $3.10, for 87, at a Valero around the Sea World exit off the 5 (not the nicer areas in San Diego), $3.40, for 91, at a Mobil outside the UCSD campus!  I hate La Jolla and all its inflated prices!

[post="8811"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I went to school at UCSD and never bought gas in La Jolla. Its always better to buy it right off of the freeway in places, like Oceanside, Escondido, or downtown San Diego.

Someone mentioned the air quality resources board had something to do with raising gas prices. I think its the oil companies. They do not need to make 3 grades of gasoline. 87 and 92 would be enought and cut down on their manufacturing costs by eliminating one of the products.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead