Spotted On The Cloverleaf

Saint Patrick didn't have a decent car, so he moped around with his head hanging down. That's when he spotted a four leaf clover and his luck changed. He got a great deal on a Clover Green Holden Cruze v. 2 while he was on tour in Australia, and the rest is history. SRSLY.

March yourself right in here and post your lucky little pots o' gold.

Last couple of days have been good for seeing old Ford trucks. 1st was a '59 fleetside, white grille and bumper, body panels in 4 different shades of primer---gray, dark gray/black, primer red, and flat olive green... next was a '68-69 F100 w/ fleetside w/ the neat integrated tool box, kind of an aqua blue and white, very clean shape, probably an older paint job..had vintage gold on blue California plates..next was a '73-74 F350 Camper Special w/ the funky special wheelbase the Camper Special used, in a great '70s two-tone brown and tan..very solid and clean w/ a bit of oxidation..

New black Jetta with a buckled hood and broken grille, parked along the street. Must be a pain in the buttocks to wreck your neu car.

Also been seeing some of those goofy little chipmunk Outlander Sports. They lack the polarizing looks of the Juke, but they're small, I guess they're perfect for ppl who want to sit up high, have AWD, but don't need something gigantico.

2nd porsche pan-enema in a week.

1st one, white, was in an industrial-zone of Trenton, pulled over & getting a ticket.

2nd one , dark blue?, was in a tiny rural town, picking up 2 pizzas.

porsche officially builds land yachts now- these things are huge & quite bloated.

EVERY SINGLE ONE of the Fiestas @ the local dealer has the dreadful autotragic transmission... and 4 out of 6 are bright green. I cannot fathom the mindset that lends itself to a small, supposedly fun-to-drive car without a manual transmission.

EVERY SINGLE ONE of the Fiestas @ the local dealer has the dreadful autotragic transmission... and 4 out of 6 are bright green. I cannot fathom the mindset that lends itself to a small, supposedly fun-to-drive car without a manual transmission.

It's not a particularly fun car to drive with a manual transmission..... and it's missing a gear when equipped as such.

That's what I find at every dealer, most are that lime green or that burgundy.. for awhile I thought the Fiesta came in those two colors

Beautiful 65 degree spring day today..great convertible weather. Saw 4 interesting GM convertibles out and about, tops down, 2 factory and 2 well-done aftermarket---a red Solstice GXP, a black XLR-v, a dark red late model Eldorado ETC convertible, and a medium red/tan interior current style DTS convertible (1st one of those I've seen in person)...also a couple classics--a clean, unrestored looking '67 Mustang convertible in white w/ a white top, and a sweet pale yellow '66 Impala convertible.

Saw 6 new Crown Vic "Black & Whites" travelling the opposite way on the local highway followed by a Econoline van... funny seeing them all in a line, no markings or lights but ready for install. I guess a local police dept is getting a new shipment of Ford cop cars.

Also saw heading southbound on Route 295 (opposite direction) a mini car hauler with two '80s G-body Buick Regals - one was a black GN, the other a white T-Type, both looking pretty sharp.

Stunning new white '11 Durango Citadel turning onto the street & heading past me on the way to work yesterday.

Few new Chargers and a 200 out front of a Philly Chrysler dealer I passed today. 200 change is huge, regardless of what some think. Similarly, was beside/behind a new white '11 Avenger Tuesday heading to work--not as much of a change, but somehow paint or otherwise, looked better finished than earlier models. Also a new '11 Journey at night near work, beside me on the road--that huge new 8" screen glowing in the center of the dash.

Chrysler week for me so far.

Just dropped the wife's car off for maintenance- red Camaro RS convertible and a silver CTS-V coupe were there, both looking bitchin'. CTS coupe up close looks better/smaller from the rear than in pics. My spontaneous comment: "It's a friggin UFO", and by that I was very impressed. 'Dynamic' doesn't cover it.

There was a dark blue Cruze there- but I didn't have time to check any of them out.

Picked up the wife's car- CTS-V and the Cruze were wearing Michigan plates. CTS-V is truly an amazing sculpture. Had the black/yellow interior trim.

Cruze looked pretty nice, tho not outside of it's segment, IMO.

There was a Volt in the service bay- first I've seen- seems a lot more detailed & unique than the prius. I'm going to assume those front grille inserts are plastic, but they were firm & solid enough to make one consider them being metal.

Just dropped the wife's car off for maintenance- red Camaro RS convertible and a silver CTS-V coupe were there, both looking bitchin'. CTS coupe up close looks better/smaller from the rear than in pics. My spontaneous comment: "It's a friggin UFO", and by that I was very impressed. 'Dynamic' doesn't cover it.

There was a dark blue Cruze there- but I didn't have time to check any of them out.

Impressed along with you given GM's latest designs....

Saw 6 new Crown Vic "Black & Whites" travelling the opposite way on the local highway followed by a Econoline van... funny seeing them all in a line, no markings or lights but ready for install. I guess a local police dept is getting a new shipment of Ford cop cars.

Also saw heading southbound on Route 295 (opposite direction) a mini car hauler with two '80s G-body Buick Regals - one was a black GN, the other a white T-Type, both looking pretty sharp.

lOVE THE gRAND NATIONAL AND t TYPE, WANT TO OWN A GRAND nATIONAL YSELF BEFORE i KICK THE BUCKET. i SEE FEWER ANED FEWER OF THEM AROUND, SADLY.

Saw a really clean '74 Malibu 2dr yesterday, white w/ a red interior...

I saw a really clean 75 ish Pontiac two door, full size, red with a white vynal top and interior. Parked next to a Miata in someones back yard...

This certainly tested the braking ability of the Toronado as I drove by......

post-51-0-27694500-1300121829.jpg

They are ALWAYS having some sort of tool sale. One near me does quite a few sidewalk sales during the summertime. Unfortunately, they are generally not the greatest tools... or the greatest savings on their tools.

Dealership less than 5 miles from my house has a sweet looking white Typhoon. Wish GM would bring back a nice two door AWD Performance SUV like that. They mgr at the local Dan Fast Muffler just picked himself up a Black GMC Syclone. Very sweet also. :)