Sign in to follow this  
titan

The New Infiniti G35

111 posts in this topic

CSpec    515

The front looks great, but the back is too similar to the old one (which was not a prized peach to begin with). The interior is also very similar to the old one. Nissan cost cutting? I'm sure the coupe will be a stunner, though.

KaliRover    0

Less defining lines, less edge, I don't like it.

It definitely takes cues from that funky wierd concept that they had last year, the kuburra or whatever. Hopefully, it doesn't share the same fate of the Acura RL.

Cory Wolfe    263

Honestly, I'll have to see better pics of it... The exterior looks better than the currect sedan, but not the coupe's. I'm not sure about the interior yet... I always liked the current one. From what I can tell, the new one looks sort of... weird, especially the center stack. Very little sense of design...

titan    0

Keep in mind we haven't seen the whole interior. The only interior pics are very close shots of the guages, and the center stack. Personally, I don't think the interior will disappoint. I wonder what it'd look like with a Rosewood interior.

titan    0

NISSAN the new RESKIN kings.....

I think their attitude they didn't want to fix what wasn't broken. ... not saying they were right or wrong. I just think that's what they're motivation was.

VenSeattle    8

I don't care for the new Altima, but I like this!

For some reason I see subtle J30 styling elements. I actually like the exterior proportions better than the M-Series.

titan    0

I wasn't expecting much (I didn't expect a redesign so soon), so I'm pleasantly surprised.

It's an all-new, next gen car. Not just a redesign. I just doesn't look that different.

ocnblu    732
Reminds me of a pudgy, slightly malformed 3- or 5-series. I guess Chris Bangle was right, because both major Japanese rivals are sending his designs through a filter. That's not to say I don't like this new Datsun, I do.

toyoguy    0

Reminds me of a pudgy, slightly malformed 3- or 5-series.  I guess Chris Bangle was right, because both major Japanese rivals are sending his designs through a filter.  That's not to say I don't like this new Datsun, I do.

1st Datsun is now owned by Toyota.

2nd MB copied the interior and bangle rear for the new Sclass

ocnblu    732
ToyBoy, don't start with me this early in the morning. Just eat your cereal and get your little butt to school, m'kay?

titan    0

With the new pics, I like it a little more. The front blends into the body nicely. Also, on the first pics you couldn't see the indentation on the lower part of the doors in the profile. Doing that cuts the visual height of the car, and makes it look less slab sided. The only thing I'm looking for are a different set a wheels.

titan    0

I like the new steering wheel, much more thant he old one. The basically gave a production version on the Coupe Concept's interior. I think it looks good. Clean, unclutered. The guages look great. One interesting thing to note is that they kept the moveable guage been that tilts up and down with the position of the steering wheel, so you always have perfect sight lines.

Paolino    99

That interior just really doesn't scream luxury to me. It's nicer than your average midsize sedan, but it's not exciting nor luxurious.

C.H.U.D.    0

I really don't like the lower front fascia. The middle grille looks cut out with a recip saw, and the ones that flank it are FAKE!

But it's nice. I really like the centre stack design and how the nav controls are angled up.

I hope the CTS can surpass this package.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this