Sign in to follow this  
titan

New Altima

80 posts in this topic

The official pics should be out tomoroww. I like the looks of the rear alot. It's similar to the Maxima's rear. Also, I love the aggressive wheels shown, and the detailed lips around the tailpipes is very nice. Also, looking at the wheelbase, the car seems to have grown a bit. I'm sure it's as big as the Camry now.

I must be looking at a different vehicle than you guys... because I'm not impressed... and I actually like Nissans & Infinitis.

Everyone, look to the right of the guage cluster.  I can't tell, but is that a starter button?  If it's not, I wonder what it is.

It is.

That's probably not the top of the line interior, though. No navigation or wood trim like the SL trim would have.

The outside look nice a nice overall evolution of the 3rd generation.

Those tailights blow my mind. Its like a translucent jelly filled with colored shapes.

:blink:

Pretty cool car all around. The interior is a bit boring IMO.

The Pontiac G6 dash is nicer, but I really like this exterior. They're learning to tone down their recent weirdness very well, without retreating into bland country. Nissan's always been a good competitive citizen, in my mind, without Toyota's arrogance. Hopefully these newest vehicles won't suffer the same quality fate as the first Franco-Nippon generation did.

The new Altima - nicely done, overall.

I like the pervious (06) interior better I think, but this probably has higher-grade materials, and looks much better than the G6. Not quite as daring, but it still looks good. I'm lovin' that exterior though, it's evolutionary, but in all the right ways. The Aura may have met it's match. Plus this has way cooler wheels than the Aura. Overal I give it an A, I'm so pleased that they got the rear end to look good, finally. Great car, if there was ever a Japanese maker to root for, it's Nissan ^_^

Great car, if there was ever a Japanese maker to root for, it's Nissan ^_^

Yeah, that's my thinking too. I'm a Nissan/Infiniti fan, that's about it. I like the new GS, and the ES a little. I respect the new IS's credentials, as well as the TL. That's about it for Japanese cars.

It's growing on me... need to see more pics though. They'll probably have that cool color they have on the Sentra interior--that fire/terra cotta color leather.

I think its an improvement from the previous one all around, but not a large one. No garish amound of wood on this interior which rules out the Aura for me so far.

Doesn't it look like it has put on some extra weight/size??

I am tired of every redesign from Nissan getting bigger... pretty soon the Maxima is going to be the size of a '70 Olds 98.... :blink:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this