Random Thoughts Thread

Guest Wings4Life(BANNED)

It was funny...

Lighten up...

At least he did not call you a grumpy old Greek...

006200_11.jpg

But Greek version...

4379788-Old-Greek-Men-0.jpg

With a bouzouki in his arms...

- Teach me to dance!

- Dance?

Did you say...dance? Come on my boy!

OPA!

Yia Sou Leventi!

PS: there is a message in that song...listen to the whole clip...the Englishman learns to have...fun...he laughs at the end...

Of course it's funny, why else did I say 'good for you.'

I mean, calling Ford employees trolls is hilarious.....as he trolls other threads for responses. 

You made this Greek boy so proud.

Bravo Koukla!!!

It was funny...

Lighten up...

At least he did not call you a grumpy old Greek...

006200_11.jpg

But Greek version...

4379788-Old-Greek-Men-0.jpg

With a bouzouki in his arms...

- Teach me to dance!

- Dance?

Did you say...dance? Come on my boy!

OPA!

Yia Sou Leventi!

PS: there is a message in that song...listen to the whole clip...the Englishman learns to have...fun...he laughs at the end...

Of course it's funny, why else did I say 'good for you.'

I mean, calling Ford employees trolls is hilarious.....as he trolls other threads for responses. 

You made this Greek boy so proud.

Bravo Koukla!!!

Greeks...usually...have a sense of humour...

Of all ethnics...we..Greeks...could laugh at ourselves...(See Stathis Psaltis)

And...Im Canadian besides all that...Canadians...also could laugh at ourselves (See Rick Moranis)...Canadians find it easier to laugh more at Americans (with them...not at them...see Dan Aykroyd  and John Candy)

So...you trying to shame me...wont work...

Especially the on Greek part...

Edited by oldshurst442

Because I have someone who creeps my profile and then says they're doing it accidentally (?!?) I decided to return the favor. When I did I nearly blew my drink out my nose. Their rep level is "lrn2internet."

Wow. Keep on accidentally creeping me and maybe you can be terribad or something. Wowzers

• Agree 1

Guest Wings4Life(BANNED)

I accidentally stepped in dog $h!e one time.,......one freaking time......and this cray-cray kanuck who saw me do it, laughed out loud and pointed his finger at me, to detract from the fact that he does it almost daily.

LOL at CCK's

Guest Wings4Life(BANNED)

Anyone who is so lazy that they can't even be bothered with typing the second syllable of a word (even as a joke), should be bamboo flogged in public. Must be that Ivy League grammar I keep hearing so much about.

I assume you are not talking to me, as I don't see what you are talking about.

Anyone who is so lazy that they can't even be bothered with typing the second syllable of a word (even as a joke), should be bamboo flogged in public. Must be that Ivy League grammar I keep hearing so much about.

That's just so "cray cray" to constantly think that you are the center of the universe. Edited by surreal1272
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

That's just so "cray cray" to constantly think that you are the center of the universe.

Its OK...Its OK...

Its in our DNA to think this way...

A loooong time ago...there was a saying...

Greece is in the center of the Universe, Athens is in the center of Greece and the Parthenon is in the center of Athens.

And his ancestry comes from a place..where I think,  had more of an allegiance towards Athens more than to Sparta...so...

Edited by oldshurst442

I dunno about the centre of the universe...

But the centre of the galaxy is thought by astronomers to be an enormous black hole.

I have no reason to doubt that.

Are you suggesting that a certain someone get

lost%20in%20space.jpg

I can get down with that...

Edited by oldshurst442
  • Agree 1

Did Ford buy Aston-Martin and Range Rover (and then get rid of them) just to steal their designs?  Every Ford car looks like an Aston-Martin.  The latest Explorer looks like a Range Rover.  :huh:  :rolleyes:

Edited by ocnblu

No, I'm not a fan of the whole "white people" schtick. Just like I'm not a big fan of the "black people" schtick, of the "Hispanic people" schtick. I'm not gonna go all PC on someone for doing it. But as a Newfie who married a woman of Polish descent I just got TIRED of that kinda thing, y'know?

• Agree 1

No, I'm not a fan of the whole "white people" schtick. Just like I'm not a big fan of the "black people" schtick, of the "Hispanic people" schtick. I'm not gonna go all PC on someone for doing it. But as a Newfie who married a woman of Polish descent I just got TIRED of that kinda thing, y'know?

Yup...I know...

There was a hidden message with my post too in response to that...I saw something else other than the "white people" schtick...a little more closer to MY home...

I understand you're a newfie around these parts, and I hate to dog you about this, but if you keep ponying up these silly, neigh, groan-worthy jokes, you can just climb back on your high horse and ride out of here.  Rein it in a little bit, why must you pommel us with these?  Hay, just cool it, don't saddle the thread!  (Hmmm... I seem to have a Newfound sense of confidence in my barnstorming ability, if I kennel say so myself, doggone it.)

Edited by ocnblu

Stop horsing around people. You are making enough asses out of yourselves with these lame duck jokes. We could continue with this monkey business until the cows come home. The truth of the matter is, we are beating a dead horse :deadhorse: with the elephant in the room, which is badgering us to death with this dog and pony show. Ive had it up to here with this cock and bull story. So im gonna stop piggybacking all of this and  ill take the bull by the horns because there is more than one way to skin a cat to finally stop...

I don't mind trolls. Really, I don't. They exist to make reasonable folks look like geniuses.

But when you got one guy who posts only as a guest to avoid being dissed for trolling and another who only has an account so he can dish out downvotes for opinions he doesn't like... well, no wonder they were both considered jokes elsewhere.

Bottom line: with friends like these, it's no wonder Ford is held in the same regard as social diseases in some places :D :D :D

• Agree 1

Guest Wings4Life(BANNED)

It's no surprise that bong chooses a simple 'Random Thoughts' thread to also denigrate other forums members, because he does the same at other sites.

It's a darn shame is what that is.

Guest Wings4Life(BANNED)

Anyways, 

I have a new passion for RC trucks again.  My son and I were at a local track and there were several 1/5 scale RC trucks racing, and the coolness factor was off the chart.

This is just a random video, not what I say today, for an idea.

Considering getting back into it, at my tender age.....hehe

It's no surprise that bong chooses a simple 'Random Thoughts' thread to also denigrate other forums members, because he does the same at other sites.

It's a darn shame is what that is.

And Mod friend I still chat with from one of those other sites happened to mention bong was banned for what you say and his endless trolling.
  • Disagree 1