Sign in to follow this  
the_yellow_dart

It's hard to sleep with sweaty balls

39 posts in this topic

OK... this weather is nuts. I just moved into this place so I don't have A/C yet. It's 82F right now, and its bloody MIDNIGHT. It was 99F this afternoon. I just checked Miami weather, and it's cooler there than it is here in Toronto right now.

WTF???

...anybody else in this heat wave?

daves87rs    327

It was like 95 here ...sucks :hissyfit:

I can understand how you feel. Why?

Beacuse the very same thing happened when I first moved... :angry:

Maybe put all your fans into your bedroom?

I hope you get some sleep tonight... :(

Camino LS6    866

Hot ,humid and generally $h!ty here in PA as well. We were having such a nice cool Spring until a few days ago. The sled dogs and I hid inside all day away from the sun. Still hot and nasty here at quarter of one. :hissyfit:

I hate summer weather. :angry:

trinacriabob    21

I just checked Miami weather, and it's cooler there than it is here in Toronto right now.

WTF???

Yep, it's been mid 80s with a fair bit of humidity in South Florida. :lol:

CaddyXLR-V    3

It's actually pretty nice out here right now. 10pm and 75 degrees. Though day time is still 100+, and it is supposed to be 110 next weekend. But that will feel nice when I go jet skiing at the lake on Sunday.

Cadillacfan    0

Well, I was just in SoCal last week. Santa Monica to be precise and the weather wasn't that great. Cloudy and cool most of the time thanks to the Marine layer. Fortunately, a day in the valley provided a nice vacation from the "May grey"

Who am I kidding. The weather down there was spectacular most of the time. I MUST LIVE THERE!

Oh.. and it's going to be 90 here tomorrow and I'll be cranking up the AC all day baby!

AAS    13

Yeah, but you're missing out on all the NY transplants, Cubans and Argentinians

But what about all the hot chicks that come out of hiding when the weather warms up... I think I'll survive.

trinacriabob    21

Well, I was just in SoCal last week.  Santa Monica to be precise and the weather wasn't that great.  Cloudy and cool most of the time thanks to the Marine layer.  Fortunately, a day in the valley provided a nice vacation from the "May grey"

There's even June Gloom

regfootball    234

damn, it was 90-100 here this weekend.

BUT, do this....I bought a new shower head and hand held shower for the bathroom this wkd. Got it up and running today......took a shower during mid day in about 90+ heat.....that hand shower kicks ass......want to get rid of the sweaty balls, just spend about 5-10 minutes with some high pressure jets working away at the nether regions and getting all good and clean. Dry off nicely and you'll be fine for the rest of the day.

No animals were harmed in the making of this image in your mind.

hey, I'm not the one that started the topic........!

and no funny business occured in sampling the shower either.....

Edited by regfootball

!!!TED!!!    3

Im enjoying the Toronto heatwave!

Tommorow should be just as warm too.

Goodbye jacket and long pants forever!11!11 :ohyeah:

scharmer05    0

I was over in central MN this weekend....it was 95 and humid most of the weekend, but I spent most of the weekend chilling on the pontoon so i survived....and there was a nice breeze too.

ocnblu    733
It was a beautiful day at the campground yesterday. HOT. I went up to pay my dues and spent the day. And yes, my balls did get sweaty, but that's summer, baybee. It's all good!

Dsuupr    12

We are one of the few in Oregon with central AC, but it rarley gets hot enough to use it. As of yesterday we are still keeping sweaters around when we go out.

Double the worse for me. In this stupid house here in Waterloo, we have an A/C that DOESN'T WORK. We set the air conditioner to 25C, but all night the house was still at least 29C.

With humidity it felt almost like 40C. Yes, it's that bad.

And knowing the landlord, she will just won't fix the damn thing, making excuses.

Edited by ToniCipriani

NOS2006    11

Yeah, Michigan got it pretty bad, too. Yesterday beat the record by hitting about 95F (old record was 93F), but weather.com said it "Felt like 99F"

Today it's supposed to be around 90F but "Feel like 95F"

intrigued    9

I stayed at my roomates and my house last night for the first time in a few weeks, had summer classes in the morning before work and didnt feel like getting up at 6 to travel south twards new yokr with the commuter traffic so I came down at night and slept over. our thermastat on our bedroom level was blnking 87. It had been so cool up untill recently that we didnt bother getting the AC put in and now im paying for it. I ended up sleeping downstairs on a couch because it was 8 degrees cooler.

Petra    0

Woah, does everybody in Ontario have broken A/C???

Mine isn't broken, but my Mom just won't turn it on because "we can't afford it". So it's about 28 degrees celcius right now as I type this. Also, the A/C in my car doesn't work, so I have to roll down the windows. Even going 70 MPH down the 402, it doesn't really help with all that humidity.

NOS2006    11

Woah, does everybody in Ontario have broken A/C???

Mine isn't broken, but my Mom just won't turn it on because "we can't afford it". So it's about 28 degrees celcius right now as I type this. Also, the A/C in my car doesn't work, so I have to roll down the windows. Even going 70 MPH down the 402, it doesn't really help with all that humidity.

Now why on earth would you be doing MPH in Canadia? :P

Now why on earth would you be doing MPH in Canadia? :P

Newer cars with DICs only have either MPH or KM/H, not both :P

Probably it was set to MPH for the heck of it.

But yeah, in a car, unless it's actually 40 degrees out there, who needs A/C when you have a sunroof? Even my Cavalier didn't have one, I hardly turn on the A/C. Noticed a big gas consumption difference with the thing on and off.

CaddyXLR-V    3

It's not safe to stay in the house here with no a/c. I was staying at my brothers house for a few days, and his a/c broke. It was 95 in his house, at midnight!! He got a hotel and stayed in the hotel until his a/c was fixed. The highest temp I have seen here is 118. I burnt my arm on the seatbelt buckle in my brothers 72 Buick Electra.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this