What's your computer's specs?

Since I've seen plenty of computer related issues as of late, I thought it might be fun to list what type of computer you've got and the specs! You can be as specific as you want!

My computer: Custom Built

• AMD Athlon 64 X2 4600+ Windsor 2.4GHz Socket AM2 Processor
  • Foxconn C51XEM2AA- 8EKRS2H Socket AM2 NVIDIA nForce 590 SLI MCP ATX AMD Motherboard
  • SILVERSTONE SST-ST60F ATX 600W Power Supply
  • CORSAIR XMS2 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit
  • Foxconn FV-N795M4D2-OD GeForce 7950GX2 1GB GDDR3 PCI Express x16 Video Card
  • Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 ST3320620AS (Perpendicular Recording Technology) 320GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive
  • SAMSUNG 18X DVD±R DVD Burner With 12X DVD-RAM
  • LITE-ON CD Burner (currently not in use)
  • Azenx BT-SC70BBL Red LED PCI Slot Case Cooler
All hooked up to:

• RAIDMAX Sagitta ATX-921WBP Black/Silver SECC Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
  • Hanns·G HW-192DJB Gloss Black 19" 5ms DVI Widescreen LCD Monitor
  • Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard
  • Logitech X-530 70 watts RMS 5.1 Black Speaker System
Posted Image

Dont quite know as many specs as you guys,

but i have some sort of Hewlett Packard office computer with some cd burning equipment and an extra 75.0 GB hard drive

Dont quite know as many specs as you guys,

but i have some sort of Hewlett Packard office computer with some cd burning equipment and an extra 75.0 GB hard drive

Go to the My Computer icon and right click on it and go to Properties. This will tell you the type of processor and the speed. It will also tell you what you have for RAM. You can see what sort of video card you have by going to the Display Properties (right click on the desktop and go to Properties or go to the Control Panel), and then go to Settings and under Display it will tell you what type of graphic card you have.

My computa:

* Intel P4 3.7 Ghz Processor

* Intel D915GEV Motherboard

* CORSAIR CMPSU-620HX ATX12V Power Supply

* 4 GB SDRAM

* GeForce 7950GT 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16 HDCP Video Card

* Western Digital Raptor X 150GB, 16MB Cache Serial ATA150 Hard Drive

* ASUS 16X DVD±R DVD Burner with 12X DVD-RAM Write, LightScribe Technology

* Sound Blaster Audigy 4 5.1 Sound Card with Remote

A couple odds and ends:

* Custom Case with Window, Fans, and Cold Cathodes

* LG Flatron 19" Widescreen Flat-Panel LCD Monitor, 5 ms response time, 2000:1 contrast ratio (DVI)

Custom made DVI to Component cable to hook up my TV for the second monitor

* Logitech MX 5000 Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo

* Logitech X-530 70 watts RMS 5.1 Black Speaker System

* SD Memory Card Reader

* External 300 GB Maxtor HD

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Laptop:

* Compaq Presario V6105

* Intel Celeron M processor 430, 1.73GHz

* 1 GB DDR2 memory

* 100GB Serial ATA hard drive

* 15.4" WXGA high-definition widescreen display

* Built-in high-speed wireless LAN (802.11b/g)

Edited by schuby87

Primary (Desktop):

Athlon X2 3800+ Windsor AM2

1GB DDR2-667 RAM

Asus M2N-E Mainboard

Seagate 80GB SATAII Hard Drive

Maxtor 80GB ATA-133 Hard Drive

Hitachi 160GB ATA-100 Hard Drive

BFG nVidia GeForce 7900 GS OC /w 256MB

NEC ND-3550 16X DVD Writer

Onboard Analog Devices SoundMAX

Onboard nVidia Gigabit Ethernet

Silicon Image Sil0680 ATA RAID

Conexant 56k PCI Modem

Antec Sonata II Case

17" MAG XJ700T Trinitron CRT Monitor

Keytronic PS/2 Keyboard (Purchased from UofW Surplus for 27 cents, replaces a $10 Acer keyboard which was plain crap)

Logitech G5 USB Laser Mouse

Altec Lansing 2100 2.1 Speakers

Canon S750 Printer / LiDE20 Scanner

Windows XP Pro

Just got rid of my old Sempron 2300+ (formerly Athlon XP 1800+ until I burnt the CPU), now running on this. I passed the high-end and just went for what I needed. Runs VMWare happily and gets my work done. I replaced my old one just because I can't stand that it crashes all the time. :)

Secondary (Laptop):

Asus M5Ne

Intel Pentium M 1.5GHz Banias

768MB DDR333 RAM

Toshiba 40GB 5400RPM Hard drive

Intel PRO Wireless 2200BG

DVD Combo Drive

12.1" TFT LCD

Windows XP Pro / Ubuntu Linux 6.10

My Lappy. Great worker in class and when power's out. Great for NetStumbling, too.

Tertiary (Server, In Storage):

IBM Thinkpad 240Z

Intel Celeron 500MHz Mendocino

192MB RAM

IBM 10GB Hard Drive

10.4" TFT LCD

PCMCIA CD-ROM/ External Floppy

Ubuntu Linux 6.06

The Veteran. Used to be my primary laptop till the battery died on me twice. Still runs great as a server with an internal 10 min UPS (a.k.a. dead battery). Now it's really a collectible, as IBM-Lenovo doesn't make 10.4" laptops anymore, and at 2.7lbs, still arguably the lightest in its class.

Quaternary (In storage):

IBM Thinkpad A31

Intel Pentium 4 1.6GHz

256MB DDR RAM

30GB Hard Drive

DVD Combo Drive, Floppy

14.1" TFT LCD

Windows XP Pro

Not mine, just a loaner laptop from the company I work for as co-op. We get laptops when we go back to school if we return to the company for the next term. They asked if I wanted the laptop, so why not? Free toy! Last time I returned the laptop with Mac OS X installed on it. :D

Edited by ToniCipriani

2600+XP socket A 333mhz fsb

1gig ram (mushkin)

x800pro

160gb hitatchi

250gb seagate

dvd burner and another dvd rom

OCZ power supply

thermaltake heatsink

belkin wifi card

logitech headphones or a deh-P4400 (mosfet 50) into 2 bookshelf speakers 50W max each (possible 8" polk sub added sometime)

19" ctx at 12xx X 10xx at 75hz

I don't know much about computers but I have a 6 year old HP Pavilion 7855 desktop with windows XP professional. Intel Pentium III processor, 996 MHz, and 128 MB ram, whatever all that means. It is attached to a 19 inch IBM flat screen and IBM wireless mouse and keyboard from my old IBM that got killed by a virus. I have an older Tektronix Phaser 350 color laser printer that I just can't part with and a HP photosmart C5180 All in one printer.

Primary laptop-- Apple MacBook Pro, 2.33ghz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2Gb memory

backup laptop-- Dell Inspiron 7500 running Win 2k Pro and Red Hat Linux dual-boot

desktop-- Microcenter PowerSpec w/ AMD 2.2 Ghz, 2gb ram, 250gb hard drive

Others in my home office that I don't use much anymore--(these are pretty ancient)

old Dell Dimension desktop #1 running Win 98 and Red Hat Linux dual-boot

old Dell Dimension desktop #2 running Win 98 and SuSE Linux dual-boot

Sun SPARCstation 4 workstation, running SunOS

Sun UltraSPARC workstation, running SunOS

Toshiba Satellite Pro laptop

Though I'm a software architect/engineer by profession and enjoy using computers, I'm not much into computer hardware...I have very rarely opened up my computers for upgrades, etc...

HP Pavillion, 2.4Ghz Intel P4 processor, 504MB of RAM, running XP Service Pack 2, HP Pavillion mx75 flatscreen monitor, Intel 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV Graphics Controller, Realtek AC97 Audio Controller, basically a stock setup, LexMark Z35 printer, nothing too great as far as a computer, but I'm planning on building my own before too aweful long.

IBM PC XT

DOS 3.30

133 mhz processor

128kb of memory

0kb of hard drive space

1 5.25 floppy drive

Burgundy screen

I'm looking at going to a IBM Personal system 2 model 30 with 256k of memory

IBM PC XT

DOS 3.30

133 mhz processor

128kb of memory

0kb of hard drive space

1 5.25 floppy drive

Burgundy screen

I'm looking at going to a IBM Personal system 2 model 30 with 256k of memory

you sure you didn't misplace a decimal in that speed.... like maybe 13.3mhz? :lol:

Well.. I have an eMachines T5212. It has a Pentium D 2.66 GHz dual-core processor, 1024 MB DDR2, 200 GB hard drive, 19" LCD wide-screen monitor, and a CD/DVD+W drive. Thats about as much as I know. :P

Well, at least I can't feel too bad -I thought I was the only one with an eMachine...

Similar to yours, but an AMD, has a Media center, and is using an old Gateway keyboard and mouse and 17 " monitor.

I plan on a 17-19 LCD, and a new keyboard/mouse, but that's it.

This computer is just a temp upgrade...

A Compaq 6320 that I bought in December 2002.

1.6 Gz Athlon processer.

768 Meg of DDR ram.

60 Gigabyte harddrive.

250 Gigabyte External Western Digital "My Book" harddrive.

A DVD Rom

A CD Writer

Logitech Wireless mouse.

A Nextech Keyboard.

NEC Multisync 97F black monitor.

HP Photosmart D7360 printer.

I added a 4 port USB 2.0 card.

32 megs of shared intergrated video.

Onboard sound which is hooked to my Pioneer Reciever.

HP Pavillion Slimline w/ Windows XP Media Center Edition

Intel Celeron M 1.7 GHz

1.2 GB of RAM

CD/DVDRW w/ lightscribe

RealTek HD soundcard w/ dolby digital output 7.1 channel sound

250GB hard drive w/ secondary built in hard drive for system recovery

Motorola Surfboard cable modem running a 3 meg cable internet connection

128MB video ram

Boston Acoustic Speakers

Lexmark 4200 series printer/fax/copier

Toshiba Satellite, Cetrino Mobile processor, 1.76 GHZ, 512 RAM, not sure what else...oh yeah SRS TruSurround Card,built in Wireless LAN, but running Cable Modem with Optimum Online, And Logitech Speakers, have a wireless mouse but could never figure out how to get it to work. It's a real nice laptop, runs a little slow sometimes due to junk and spam, spyware...but the thing is always on either in use or hibernating...I also use it for my job as a AAA dispatcher and have all of my AAA programs and software on here. Aside for the signs of wear on the silver finish coming off near the left click on the mouse and from my hands resting on it as I type....the thing still works good and looks good, has all of it keys intact and I still keep the plastic on the back of the screen to help prevent damage...I've had it about a year and a half and will keep for at least 2-3 more years until the warranty expires and I get sick of the sight of it

Toshiba Satellite, Cetrino Mobile processor, 1.76 GHZ, 512 RAM, not sure what else...oh yeah SRS TruSurround Card,built in Wireless LAN, but running Cable Modem with Optimum Online, And Logitech Speakers, have a wireless mouse but could never figure out how to get it to work. It's a real nice laptop, runs a little slow sometimes due to junk and spam, spyware...but the thing is always on either in use or hibernating...I also use it for my job as a AAA dispatcher and have all of my AAA programs and software on here. Aside for the signs of wear on the silver finish coming off near the left click on the mouse and from my hands resting on it as I type....the thing still works good and looks good, has all of it keys intact and I still keep the plastic on the back of the screen to help prevent damage...I've had it about a year and a half and will keep for at least 2-3 more years until the warranty expires and I get sick of the sight of it

Do you periodically clear it out with Adaware?

I just purchased a new laptop this Sunday, and I've been working off it all week. It sure as hell gets the job done.

Specs from the sticker --

Brand: Acer Aspire 5050-5554

CPU: AMD Turion 64x2 Mobile TL50 (1.6 GHz, 256KB L2 cache)

Screen: 14.1" WXGA Acer CrystalBrite LCD

Video: ATI Radeon Xpress 1100

HDD: 120GB (probably 5400RPM)

Media: DVD-Super Multi double layer (support DVD+R Double Layer/DVD+-RW)

RAM: 1GB DDR2

Network: 802.11b/g wireless LAN, 10/100Mbps ethernet port as well

Additional laptop goodies --

- Built in web cam, microphone

- 3 USB ports

- VGA, S-Video out

- Telephone port (why bother)

- Bluetooth

Accessories --

- Targus Numeric Pad

- Laptop riser with swivel pad

- used Microsoft Optical Wheel Mouse (right mouse button broke on me yesterday... :angry:)

My desktop PC is the result of over 15 years of upgrades. The processor is far inferior to that on the laptop, but otherwise it's a much more capable machine with a much faster HDD and game-capable graphics. Although, the graphics card is overdue for an upgrade.

Specs as I know them --

Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz 533MHz FSB

1GB DDR-400 RAM

ATI Radeon 9800SE w/ 128MB VRAM

74GB Western Digital Raptor (key feature is 10,000RPM) 8MB Cache

120GB Maxtor 7200RPM (on the throes of failure)

DVD+-RW drive

Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 Value

300W Power Supply

Peripherals --

Dell 1905FP 19" LCD monitor

Altec Lansing 5.1 Surround Sound speaker ensemble

Logitech S510 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse

This thread only proves that Dodgefan has rich parents. :D

Haha well most of the computer is thanks to student loans, I needed a better one because my old comp simply can't handle 3D modeling and rendering. I gotta pay it all back someday :P I least I have a job now though. My parents? Rich? :rotflmao: My mom still drives the Shadow! :P

You missed my two posts about it? :P

Yeah I did ^^;

<_< I wish my printer could Can stuff. :AH-HA_wink:

I love this printer. I've had it since I graduated from high school (it was a gift). I din't see any reason to upgrade it yet since it works so well ^_^

Haha well most of the computer is thanks to student loans, I needed a better one because my old comp simply can't handle 3D modeling and rendering. I gotta pay it all back someday :P I least I have a job now though. My parents? Rich? :rotflmao: My mom still drives the Shadow! :P

Yeah I did ^^;

I love this printer. I've had it since I graduated from high school (it was a gift). I din't see any reason to upgrade it yet since it works so well ^_^

Yeah the Dude needs that kinda machine especially if he is doing modelling.

My computers:

Desktop: Dell Dimension 8300

P4 3.0 GHz Pressler HT

3.0 Gig (That's Right) Corsair PC 3200 DDR RAM

128 MB ATI Video Card

120 Gig 10,000 RPM Seagate Barracuda

DVD-R and DVD-RW Dual Drives

Laptop: Dell Inspiron 8200

P4 1.6 GHz Mobile

1.0 Gig Ram 66 MHz (Puny little piece of Crap)

64 MB ATI Video Card

40 Gig 5,400 RPM Toshiba HDD

CDRW-DVD Combo

I am planning to get a work station, but am waiting till the Vista bugs will be off. Just for curiosity go to dell and configure the Precision work station. See how expensive it is with the 128 GB Ram, it is like buying a STS V-8. <_<

That's worse... you rather have your parents suffer for your own luxury... :P

Bad boy, Dodgefan, bad boy...

Haha well most of the computer is thanks to student loans, I needed a better one because my old comp simply can't handle 3D modeling and rendering.

That the reason why I decided to build my tower also. But the custom case was just because I was bored one week.

How about that?

Posted Image

HUMMER LAPTOP Computer Base Model + GPS, Touchscreen, & Sprint Wireless Broadband Ready*

HUMMER Laptop

$4548.00

Item Number: BH3620

Color:

Rugged, powerful and very distinctive, the all-new HUMMER LAPTOP computer is a go-anywhere wireless computer to keep you connected while you pursue life’s adventures. Wherever you live your life—at home, on the road, on campus or in the rugged outdoors—the HUMMER LAPTOP will keep you in touch, even when the going gets tough.

It’s the only laptop for those that want unique styling, rugged performance, and extreme wireless! Quite simply, it's the toughest platform available in the consumer-rugged laptop category. This go-everywhere computer combines all these benefits in an attractive, high-value package.

* Rugged Durability—Magnesium case and tested to military standards

* High-Performance—Featuring Intel 1.86GHz Pentium M

* Integrated Wireless—Up to 3 wireless connections

* Ergonomic Design—Hummer-styled outer case in HUMMER Yellow, Victory Red or Pewter

* Secure Computing—Removable Hard drive

Experience the rugged sophistication of the HUMMER LAPTOP at www.hummerlaptops.com or click below for the area of interest to you. We welcome your interest in the HUMMER LAPTOP.

Available Product Support Plans Include:

GoldCare Warranty Program Provides additional coverages to the Limited 1 Year Warranty including damage coverage for repairs required as the result of normal daily use. Details here!

GoldCare Extended Warranty Program Extends the Limited 1 Year Warranty up to 3 Years and provides additional coverages including damage coverage for repairs required as the result of normal daily use. Details here!

* Does not include Sprint radio service which is sold separately, click here for details

HUMMER LAPTOP Computer Base Model + GPS, Touchscreen, & Verizon Wireless Broadband Ready* »

« HUMMER LAPTOP Computer Base Model + GPS, Touchscreen, & Cingular Wireless Broadband Ready*

Back

My personal one:

2005 Dell Dimension 3000Intel Pentium IV processor w/HT technology, 3.0 GHz

512MB SDRAM

SoundBlaster Live! 24-bit sound card

Intel 82865G graphics card

48x CD drive

Dell 15" UltraSharp LCD flat-panel display

Dell AE90(I forget the rest) speakers (2) w/subwoofer

3.5" floppy drive

Windows XP Home edition v.2002 SP2

lots of USB ports (~10)

80-gig hard drive

Verizon FiOS connection (~6.0 mbps of speed)

loud fans

Epson CX4200 color printer/copier/scanner

New family computer:

2007 Dell Dimension 9200Intel Core2 Duo processor, 1.86 GHz

1 gig DDR RAM

120 gig hard drive

20" Dell UltraSharp LCD flat-panel display

Dell Bluetooth keyboard and optical mouse

Dell 966 Photo all-in-one printer

Dell speaker bar (the one part of the computer my parents didn't go crazy on)

32x (I think) CD-DVD combo drive

3.5" floppy drive

Windows XP Home edition SP2

60-day trial of Corel Paint Shop Pro X

I'm more fuzzy on the specs of the new one, but that 20" LCD is niiiice....

Athlon 64 3000+ (s939) overclocked to 2.6ghz (289x9) @ 1.425v, daily and completely stable, with modified stock cooler

Asus A8N-SLI Premium (heat pipe chipset cooler!)

eVGA 7600GT overclocked to 605/815, haven't done volt mod yet but planning on it. have Zalman 700 on it.

2x 160gb HDD's (nothing special)

2x512mb Kingston HyperX memory, overclocked to something I don't remember (not at my home comp right now), awesome RAM though, just wish I had the 2x1gb kit

Seasonic 380W PSU

DVD burner

Coolermaster Centurion 5 case, with considerable modding (custom HDD holder, full sound deadening + insulation, custom 120mm fan brackets, no LED's cause LED's are gay :AH-HA_wink: )

What else...

MX518 Mouse, ergo MS keyboard (need a new one), have a 5.1 surround sound, but don't have a receiver to hook it up yet. Digital camera, scanner, blah blah. Oh yeh, and VX922 Viewsonic 19" LCD.

Edited by siegen

Laptop:

17" Widescreen Display

Pentium M 1.86GHz

1.5GB RAM

256MB Video RAM

60GB HD

Wireless b/g

24x CD-R/DVD Drive

Stereo speaker upgrade w/ subwoofer underneath

Faux wood case (lame, but there was a good reason behind it)

Do you periodically clear it out with Adaware?

I run Spyware Killer Pro, which includes Spyware Killer, Junk File Killer, Anonymous Surfing on the net, among other things, and I also run Norton Anti Virus. I do sweeps daily with spy killer and sweep with Norton about once a month. I always have crap on this computer too much porn etc.... :P

I run Spyware Killer Pro, which includes Spyware Killer, Junk File Killer, Anonymous Surfing on the net, among other things, and I also run Norton Anti Virus. I do sweeps daily with spy killer and sweep with Norton about once a month. I always have crap on this computer too much porn etc.... :P

Well there's yer problem :P

I use Ad-Aware SE and Avast! Antivirus. I hate Norton with a passion.

Laptop:

17" Widescreen Display

Pentium M 1.86GHz

1.5GB RAM

256MB Video RAM

60GB HD

Wireless b/g

24x CD-R/DVD Drive

Stereo speaker upgrade w/ subwoofer underneath

Faux wood case (lame, but there was a good reason behind it)

Dude, a faux wood case? Disgusting! Please tell me the reasoning behind it. :P

Well I need my porn :yes:

What are the advantages of what you use and cost? over Norton and Spyware Killer Pro?

Hmm... I guess I should mention I'm getting Fly's keyboard. Well, that's if he isn't keen to the idea of payback. It'll go nicely with my lit up room and my PC's blue button lighting.

Overwise, I want to upgrade my speakers. They suck. Since I have a PC that can handle having music on it, my 330 watt stereo system has been collecting dust. I wish I could just hook those speakers up to it. Oh, that'd be awesome... pure insanity. Any ideas how? :lol::D:P

Edited by blackviper8891

Overwise, I want to upgrade my speakers. They suck. Since I have a PC that can handle having music on it, my 330 watt stereo system has been collecting dust. I wish I could just hook those speakers up to it. Oh, that'd be awesome... pure insanity. Any ideas how? :lol::D:P

You might be able to.

Do you have a Radio Shanty in your area, or an electronics store? A Radio Shanty will be the best option.

If your 330 Watt system has a 'line in' or inputs a (red/white) at the back, you should be able to make this work.

Head to Radio Shanty (or comparable retailer) and find an audio splitter, like this:

Posted Image

Hook it the single jack to the rear of your computer, and the red and white jacks to the rear of your audio system. Set the system to what that input would be, for example 'tape' or 'phono' or 'line in,' etc.

You should be good to go. Now, I have done this with my computer and have cranked out awesome sound. Plus, I have a Surround Sound processor hooked up to this system, so it can crank out even better sound when I want. You should hear the song 'Thriller' on it!

Keep in mind the output from the computer can be wimpy for a large receiver. Make sure your system's volume is cranked up fully, otherwise you may be disappointed.

Captainbooyah, that is the same kind of setup I us for my computer sound instead of wimpy computer screen. My only problem is with an electrical humming noise. Have you ever hd this problem?Other than the noise my Pioneer reciever handles it just fine. And remember like Captainbooyah said if you do this make sure you turn the computer volume up all the way.

Well I need my porn :yes:

What are the advantages of what you use and cost? over Norton and Spyware Killer Pro?

They're both free and compete programs. They are very good at catching things before they do damage. Avast is just as good as any program you have to pay for. I've never used Spyware Killer, but Ad-Aware works very well for me. I install them both on all the PCs I have to clean out for people. (The record so far is 1,000 or so trojans and viruses).

Hmm... I guess I should mention I'm getting Fly's keyboard. Well, that's if he isn't keen to the idea of payback. It'll go nicely with my lit up room and my PC's blue button lighting.

You might be able to.

Do you have a Radio Shanty in your area, or an electronics store? A Radio Shanty will be the best option.

If your 330 Watt system has a 'line in' or inputs a (red/white) at the back, you should be able to make this work.

Head to Radio Shanty (or comparable retailer) and find an audio splitter, like this:

Posted Image

Hook it the single jack to the rear of your computer, and the red and white jacks to the rear of your audio system. Set the system to what that input would be, for example 'tape' or 'phono' or 'line in,' etc.

You should be good to go. Now, I have done this with my computer and have cranked out awesome sound. Plus, I have a Surround Sound processor hooked up to this system, so it can crank out even better sound when I want. You should hear the song 'Thriller' on it!

Keep in mind the output from the computer can be wimpy for a large receiver. Make sure your system's volume is cranked up fully, otherwise you may be disappointed.

Yup, if your system has an input line, you'll be able to use that cord and plug it into your comp...instant uber sound.

I run Ad aware and spybot on my computer once a month or so, as well as trendmicro virus scan once every other month or so. I never find anything. I guess I am just a smart surfer :AH-HA_wink:

Oh yeh. my other computer. I gave it to my friend to use, since I don't need it anymore, it's old.

Athlon XP 3000+ Barton (166x13)

Asus A7N8X

eVGA 5700 Ultra

2x512mb RAM

some crappy free HDD (corrupted at work, so I took it home and bought a new one for work, it's still working and hopefully will last for a while *crosses fingers*)

Extremely cheap and highly modified case :thumbsup:

Off the top of my head all I can remember is...

AMD Opteron 165 Dual Core CCBBE 1.8ghz, not OCed... Yet. with Artic Silver paste

Seagate 300gb SATA drive

DFI Lanparty nF4 SLI-D mobo

Gigabyte 128mb PCI-E SLI video card (cheep)

Have 4gb of G-Skill DDR400 not all four are installed

OCZ 700W PSU

16x and a 18x NEC DVD burner

Zalman AM2 CPU cooler

Thermaltake Armor Silver case, the big one.

17in Samsung LCD monitor

My other system

AMD Opteron 144 single core, not OCed...Yet. Artic silver paste

ECS MoBo

BFG 256mb PCI-E video card

Two stick of my G-Skill DDR400 will be making their way into here soon.

Cheep PSU out of my old Compaq, 300w

LG Super Mulit Drive 16x

Stock Cooling

Black plain cheep case.

I have to RMA my DFI board back, its not working. Still need to finish my other system

Edited by BB_454

Since I am going back to school shortly and finally got paid today, it was time to get a new computer. Nothing too great, but it should serve its purpose.

Product Details: Sony VAIO FE770G Laptop Computer

Product Details Processor Brand Intel

Processor Class: Core 2 Duo

Processor Speed: 1.83 GHz

Mobile Technology Intel Centrino Duo

Installed Memory: 1 GB

Hard Drive Capacity: 120 GB

Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005

Weight 6.17 lbs