Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HUMVEE

NEW 2009 CTS-V!!!!

165 posts in this topic

as I logged in Iwas thinking about how there would be nothing new to look at...WRONG! Sexy car...and by the looks of things there is nothing unnecessary on the car - I lioke pretty much all that I see.

Amazing!

Looks sweet...very sweet.. the new grille looks smaller than the regular car's grille.

Looks sweet...very sweet.. the new grille looks smaller than the regular car's grille.

Moltar, had you seen any other spy pics?

Moltar, had you seen any other spy pics?

These are first I've seen undisguised....looks great.

My Third car has arrived.

That is it, I am switching from a Chevy Fan to a Die Hard Caddy fan. (May be after the Corvette)

The rear and side are awesome, the front I'm not sure... it looks kinda... crosseyed(?). The front does look mean though, at least. I'll have to see the front in person to get a full impression, but the rear and side look great.

My knee jerk reaction is that I prefer the current CTS' front end for now. Time will tell whether the V series nose job will warm up to me. But I think that's all I have to complain about the car...

I don't think the add-ons were designed to the same level as the rest of the car. The extra slashes and creases and bulges detract from the strong (yet clean) lines and shapes of the regular CTS.

first look at the front I thought it was an STS. Overall the car looks great, but my first impression is that the regular model's front end looks more bold.

Under-rated hp figures and speculation as usual. There will be more excitment from this car than what they "know".

Front-end is fine and I actually like that the grille follows the earlier Art & Science proportions in this execution as it's consistent with earlier A&S Cadillac’s (such as the XLR). It also leaves room for the GIANT AL GORE HEAD EATING air dam.

Also how awesome are the Peter-Built sized exhaust pipes and HOLY CRAP, the Brembo's are bigger than the rims on my Mini!

-Mak

08 CTS FE3 with six on the floor.

Edited by makfu

That's because technically you weren't:

http://www.cheersandgears.com/forums/index...st&p=346681

Good, glad someone was paying attention. Sheesh, I can't believe you actually went looking.....Ok, I'll re-phrase, I can't believe I'm the first to start a new thread about this. Better? Whatever, now I know why I don't post much here. I still say it should be front page news. Wonder what's up with that?

Hot, subtle, bold and very Cadillac like. (good continuation of A&S)

As far as the mesh grille, as they said it helps to feed oxygen to the

car's engine, radiator & intercooler but the best thing about it is how

it pays homage to the V-16 Grand Touring cars that bitch-slapped

the entire luxury car world back in the 1930s.

Oh my God. I am in love (and lust) :drool::wub: :wub:

....I need to find an illicit career so I can afford one.

Chris

I really want my thoughts to be heard! from the other thread....

I'm in love.

Though a couple of the effects I'm not in love with on the standard CTS are highlighted more because of the side skirts, namely the extreme beltline rise, the uninventive slash just below the doors to seperate the monotony, and the C-pillar that echoes STS.

but that face is simply beautiful and mean.

AND KUDOS on the detailing seperating the V from the standard. The lines/slashes next to the fog lights, all that extra definition, and the new depth to the face, the effect of it screaming out at you more than the standard are awesome, and needed, and the side skirts help. The standard car's profile will rise even more thanks to this. They can go even further with this package to make it less of a garage shop job, but they went farther then I expected. Look at GM surpassing my expectations.

there was an article recently at edmunds that asked the questions why V-series sales were in the dumper. this car will prove exactly why. along with the entry price and screaming performance buyers in this price/performance ambition stratosphere are looking for real exclusivity when it comes to LOOKS. The car needs to look like a balls out performance machine. and this thing just dunked it in that department.

Edited by turbo200

Once again the Vseries forces me to like a car that otherwise I'm not a fan of.

:idhitit:

I've always loved the mesh grille the V-Series uses. The car looks fantastic.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0