Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Satty

So what did you learn today?

190 posts in this topic

I've learned many things. Most importantly, I've learned that I can start a hilarious meme that takes up multiple pages in a thread, then gets its own thread, currently at four pages, and likely to grow.

I also learned that my fiancee can tell I haven't shaved by talking to me on the phone. 'Twas either a very good guess, or she could hear my facial foliage brushing against the phone.

Finally, I learned that if I need clean boxers, they're on the back of the sofa.

I learned that some of us had way too much time on our hands today. :P

I learned that Toyotas actually hold up well in a face off against poop.

Want to hear something really sad? I had actually forgotten about that thread. It was very overshadowed by the EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!! thread, which is a shame, because the poop-Toyota thread had some good moments.

Both will live on.

Just waiting for the nightshift to arrive here at C&G.

Today has been pretty epic as far as fun content.

And BTW, Poop will prevail.....

poop will prevail.

Learned that piano players at bars hate it when you walk in the door and request Piano Man.

And that bars are already full of drunk people at 8:30 on a Thursday night, which makes a pleasant evening very difficult

And that the Prius is a chick magnet

I learned that if I make a really long post, but do it as a spoiler, people will have no idea what the hell is going on. Crap, I forgot the spoiler doesn't come up as white text.

Edited by Satty

Ugh, I realized that drinking 5 Stoli-O and Gingers on an empty stomach is not a good idear. There is a reason why I don't drink much. I am proud to say I'm a lightweight when it comes to alcohol, I just wish I had stopped sooner, or eaten something.

I've realized my job is not worth my $h!ty pay. :P

My work is so worth my great pay. :smilewide:

Today I learned that boobs are good entertainment at the canteen at lunch time. Booty is quite nice too.

I learned that if you call d link sales and mention "cisco" they go in rant for 30 plus minutes about them then offer you 50% off 48 port gigabit managed switches. Which is awesome because i order 20 DGS1248T @ 350 a piece. i think there 630 normally. which means we have $6000 spare dollars on our department budget so we are going to bar several nights a week for a month.

Also this retraining sucks. I cant work in a cubicle. I spent almost 2 decades out in the wild. Its also hard to to hold back and kill people.

Also Visual Basic SUCKS!!! But its awesome for writing malicious code.

Also there's nothing better than boobs and alcohol.

Also there's nothing better than boobs and alcohol.
This man has seen the Truth and the Light!!! Either that or he had a few beers and saw some nice boobs, but that's not important here. All hail capriceman!!!

And that the Prius is a chick magnet

For the unshaven, tie-dye wearing, rastafarian type?

:smilewide:

Today I learned that some people should not be allowed to run their own lives.

Dude, aren't you like 30? Shouldn't you have learned that a long time ago? I know I did.

I learned that spicy chicken tortilla soup isn't exactly a good lunchtime meal if you have a long afternoon ahead of you.

I learned that spicy chicken tortilla soup isn't exactly a good lunchtime meal if you have a long afternoon ahead of you.

Try than AND beans when you have to spend your afternoon in a room full of people :smilewide:

For the unshaven, tie-dye wearing, rastafarian type?

:smilewide:

No, surprisingly it was a hot chick at the gas station.

Dude, aren't you like 30? Shouldn't you have learned that a long time ago? I know I did.

Well let me rephrase...today I got a huge reminder of it.

hot = dumb

She prolly thinks a Prius naturally degrades into a small pile of sticks, like in Toyota's notorious lie of a commercial.:lol:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0