Least attractive new Car made?

Certainly an eye of the beholder thing. Some details of certain cars are quite ugly, IMHO, like the current Subaru Impreza WRX front end, or the Camry 'pig nose' grille, the Cube's grille, the vile Toyota Matrix front end, the Lincoln Navigator front end, the hideous Ford Super Duty and E-series van front ends (esp. the base black ones with old-timey headlights mounted low).

But for all around ugliness in a single model, I'd probably have to go with the Element. Functional but soo ugly.

Rob

kia or chrysler sebring.....don't know about korean car lineup for the most part.....hard to find unattractive sheetmetal these days, yeah there maybe unattractive features like too much usage of chrome or weird headlights, a design is so much more than weird fascias.

There are some bad looking vehicles out there, but I think the Lancer is a good looking car. If it goes to "vehicle," I have to say the Ford SuperDuty trucks (van and pickup), as mentioned above, has the worst front end design.

As for "car," the EPA classifies the Cube as a car....so I'm going there.

Everything Asian! Yea I know it is not one car, but one segment for me.

In America I vote for as follows:

FORD: Taurus

Chrsler: Sebring

GM: G6

I think the Versa sedan is pretty gross.

2007nissanversasedan2.jpg

x2. especially the 9995 version.

the one thing about the nissan cube. its ugly in photos. but, its way more ugly in person. i saw one driving around the other day and i was quite horrified by the experience, actually........even as i was driving my comparatively stylish aztek.

Now see I like the Versa sedan better than the hatchback. There is a black one around town with dark windows and reasonably-sized rims, and it is spunky. Of course it's no '63 Riv, but ya know?

Really for small cars the Fit is the head of the class, and nothing else in the Sub-sub compact field seems to matter.

Ford might have a few things to say about that in a few months though.

Chris