Desktops!

NOS2006

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, I was going for Mute, but he's very straight and very stubborn. So... definitely. :D

Anyways, Harry, I replied to your PM. :P

f@#k YOU HARRY! BV is MINE! f@#k OFF! NOW...YOU DONT KNOW ME SON YOU KNOW DONT KNOW ME! COME ON BRING BRING IT BIATCH! WORD ON MY MOMMA SON! :angry::angry::angry::angry:

:cussing::cussing::cussing:

Edited by zoomtm

Hahaha... well, whoever played Harry or plays him next is in for quite the surprise. *evil grin* :D

I'm so not glad I was curious enough to see what was going on. BTW, I haven't seen FLY post much tonight, and I dont have any pics of Josh, so my money is on the harry post above being NOS. Maybe I was right in my reply to his "dream" thread and his subconscious is gay. Or not, you know, whatever.

Edit: I cant spell late at night.

Edited by Satty

I've been busy updating the frontpage and deleting repeat topics and deleting repeat topics and deleting repeat topics. You guys have too much time.

Sorry, Fly. If you'd like an explanation, let me know. I deleted all my "eff this/that" posts.

Am I being convicted of being Harry? Wow.

I spent the extra $50 for a high resolution screen (1920x1200) when I ordered this laptop. Why? Because I knew someday I'd be able to do this:

Posted Image

Yellow Dart ... I saw Key Biscayne on one of the signs and thought WTF ...aren't you a northern boy? I effin' love Miami.

Here we go again...here's mine...very predictable for those of you who sort of "know" me. Miami makes you feel warm... and this takes me away from it all to somewhere else I'd rather be.

Posted Image

Edited by trinacriabob

Here are the two I toggle between lately... they've been shrunken by 50% so there would be a lot less side scrolling LOL (1920x1200 resolution)

Posted Image

and...

Posted Image

Both are of my goddaughter Eve :) She's great!

Neon, cool 3020! I also grew up on a farm, and we were John Deere people... green as grass.

My grandfather had a 1929 GP restored. We also had a couple of Bs (hand start!) and an A with electric start.

I practically grew up on a wide front 3020. We also had the quintessential American Farm Tractor: a 4020. And a 4320.

The 30 and 40 series tractors were also nice... we had a 4230, 4430, 4630... then moved on to 4440. Huge 8430 and 8630 came toward the end, right before my grandfather died and my uncle eventually had to sell out.

What a nice surprise, seeing that little 3020 up here. Thanks for that.

Being winter and all (although hard to tell up here in Williamsport being 50 and all), I still would like to be somewhere else....thus this.

Posted Image

DITTO. The new Wynn, with its shape, is now a notable feature on the LV skyline.

I can have the best time there...and do it without gambling.

Viva Las Vegas...on many levels.

What's the matter, zoom?  We need to be as openminded as we expect others to be.  Without beautiful, sexy women, none of us would be here.

Well, come on, not all of our mothers are beautiful and sexy (that would be so Oedipal)*, they just need to have plumbing that's in working order. Hey, kudos to the female of the species for she has to put up with the hassle of being bloated for 9 months, pungent morning sickness and then....never mind...too much P-A-I-N to think about...

*as long as your Dad thinks/thought so....I once eavesdropped on my parents from the bottom of the stairs when I was a teenager...(knees turn to jelly)

• 3 weeks later...

I finally figured out how to resize and host the pics I took from NAIAS, so I thought I'de post the one I'm using for my desktop:

Posted Image

And here's one just for kicks. I caught this guy walking up to the Camaro concept and take pictures on his phone.

Posted Image

• 5 months later...

Posted Image

full size!!!! edit (wel... t'was)

some of your guys desktops hurt my eyes!!!

and i was 1/2way hoping this was about the desks you sit at lol

edited to %75 of original size

Edited by loki

Posted Image

I could post the full image, but A: I respect Image Shack's bandwidth, and B: Most of you might not know what this is from to begin with.

Hint: www.penny-arcade.com

175557[/snapback]

that's quite the clean desktop

• 2 months later...