Roll Call

zoomtm

XP715- The GM code number for the Buick Riviera concept. I think the Riviera is overall one of the best nameplates GM ever had. I own one and am actively looking for more, my biggest want right now being a '71-'72 boattail. Ideally a GS with buckets and a console, but I'll take anything good.

Gee, I have no idea what my user name means.........

A character on Space Ghost...Moltar the Imperious. Just thought it was interesting...like the sound of the word.

On technology-oriented boards, I've used nicknames like 'Cubical', 'Cubist', 'The Encubed' before, and my hip-hop alias is 'DJ Qubikal'. All because I work in a Dilbert environment...cube life 4 eva!!! (I even built a cubicle in my home office).

Yet again... When I started playing online computer games 11 years ago..I needed a handle... Well, I'm not to horribly creative and figured I'd just start using "Alpha" and figure out something else later... Now even my real life friends know the name, and a few that I play games with call me by it occasionally (horribly scary...lol). Much less, back then...you didn't encounter too many other "Alpha's"...

But in case you guys ever end up at another board or game and notice: Alpha352... That would be me as well. Alpha + 352 the name of a gaming clan I was a member of and led for 5 years: 352nd Infantrie Division.

meh it had meaning about my hot brazilian girlfriend of the time , now my best friend, but now its not really meaningful but its too late to change much, you would all call me mute anyways

btw i think i may change mine soon however or at least try to get my "m" capitalized

meh it had meaning about my hot brazilian girlfriend of the time , now my best friend, but now its not really meaningful but its too late to change much, you would all call me mute anyways

btw i think i may change mine soon however or at least try to get my "m" capitalized

How about like.. mu-T? "heyyy cutie mutey patootie" lmao

Well.. Cadillac is a very ancient name. It was the name of an ancient aztec temple in Germany. The Germans then invaded North America and landed in the US midwest.. probably around Maine. They then created a new city called Cadillac. It, like the city of San Diego also translates to "Whale's Vagina."

I am a fan of the name... yes

When registering with AOL instant messenger I had wanted z28_luvr as a screen name to match my email address. It was taken, and their list of suggested alternate names had 'z28luvr01' on it.The rest, as they say, is history.

knightfan26917:

Fan of the Monte Carlo, which uses a Knight's Crest/Shield as its emblem.

Numbers are the last digits of each of my 5 MCs:

197(2)

197(6)

197(9)

198(1)

198(7), daily driver

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 32swm/pig valve/pacemaker

MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/

Models.HO = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/trainroom.html

"What I really need is an open road" ... Montgomery Gentry ... 'Speed'

My name, MyerShift, is what I call the manumatic transmission of the cars I design in my notebooks.

It works out great- my last name is Myers, and then shift, so, you know.

I think mine should be pretty obvious.

but i had 2 caprices 90 which i have right now and a 91. thats long gone.

Since there very awesome car i henced the name "Caprice"-"Man" since im a MAN and not a WOMAN.

I hate that film! Ranks right up there with Finding Nemo in films that bother, disgust, enrage, and/or nauseate me in some way, shape, or form.

I hate that film! Ranks right up there with Finding Nemo in films that bother, disgust, enrage, and/or nauseate me in some way, shape, or form.

Oh I like Forrest Gump, I just got really embarrassed when I walked into a classroom and everyone went

"LOO-TENANT DAAAAYN!"