Random Thoughts Thread

12 hours ago, Cmicasa the Great said:

Been a while fellas.. hope is well.. Just wanted pop in and post up my new ride. Sold my CTS-V and Impala and went larger

lUrEStv.jpg

I just took delivery of 2020 CT6V, bought, because I may just keep this one considering the BW's possible iconic status. But it occurred to me that it doesn't matter that its no longer in production when a replacement car.. powered by electric is on the way. This would have been no different than any other car that changed its name or platform the next generation. 2019 CTS buyers for instance.. being upset when the name was changed to Ct5.. and let me tell U.. the CT5 is a GORGEOUS car in person.. and there is nothing cheap or non-lux about it. They made the right move there.. altho a name change was not necessary.

People forget that the CT6 was technically, for 2020.. 5 model years old. That's a normal life-cycle give or take. The only thing that makes anyone pause is the fact that there has been no replacement announced officially.. but GM went on record as saying that the brand was going EV.. if that truly is the case.. then the death of the CT6 model.. the model.. is no big deal as long as something from it is retained and learned.. because after now a 300 miles road trip.. (yup already) and back to NY.. I have to say they built a helluva car, with my only complaint remaining being the steering wheel hub not being leather like the Platinum. 

After experiencing this car... I have to say.. The CT6 is a waste. Omega is a waste. Blackwing is a waste. 3.0LTT is a waste.

Basically to produce this car with any limits in production at all. The CT6 from V6 to V8 plus the Hybrid are exemplary cars.. and GM should be as proud of it as it is any Corvette.. and I am a lover of both. In the past I have driven and absolutely enjoyed the CT6 3.6L, CT6 3.0LTT, as well recently test driving the Platinum v8 and the VSeries (which I bought) and let me be another one to say.. Cadillac finally has.. had.. a car that could have reclaimed its top tier status. The Platinum in particular, and outside of the performance upgrades really is the true example of this. Right on down to the upgraded interior materials shown immediately with the steering wheel hub.. which is leather like in my departed CTS-V (or the Escalade and ELR) versus the standard rubber material all luxo manufacturers like to use these days for some reason. (My hope is that I can buy the hub (the middle of the steering wheel that covers the airbag) separately and switch it out. Of course the ability to get Super-Cruise in the Platinum is another example of its superior luxury over the VSeries.. but that is pretty much where their differences end in terms of luxifcation. The Performance.. More performance is why I went V instead of P. more HP.. more torque.. suspension settings that are more in line.. the ability to have a more visceral exhaust note… blacked out trim.. and more aggressive ground effects. I have to say that I really gave up nothing that I wanted going V except the aforementioned steering when hub. Inside I’m back in carbon-fiber as Rose had (my CTS-V)before.. the backseat amenities are a threat for passengers with pop-up screens and (2)USB or (1)HDMI posts allowing for USB stored movies or the ability to plug in a Roku or Firestick connected to the Wifi and watch their content from Netflix or Hulu.. or Prime etc. The new CUE is sensational.. fast.. intuitive, and the dual knobs on the front console due aid dramatically over the previous mouse pad in the older cars. Sounds from the 34 Speaker Panaray system are awesome.. USB 3.1 and USB-C come in two (2) in the center console and two (2) in the rear… (not including the additional two USB and HDMI ports specifically for the Screens. I haven’t tested if the two infotainment USBs will charge a phone, but the other four do.. along with wireless charging. 
All of that is even more perfect when putting the car in Touring mode.. when the interior becomes even more vault-like versus the Sport and Track exhaust notes, which as an enthusiasts.. are SWEET. I actually switched the note in the vehicle setting to have the SPORT exhaust sound even in Touring.. I love that sound so much. Needless to say that I could right another page’s worth of amenities that are included with this car. Still loving the rear view camera and the night-vision.. or all around cameras, for both safety and security..  

Engine performance and handling of the car is absolutely FANTASTIC. Seriously I can’t stress that enough. How the hell did they create a car that hands down is 8 inches longer in length and wheelbase..  and 2 inches wider.. and 300lbs heavier yet still handles as well and ACTUALLY MORE CONFIDENT than my departed race bred ’16 CTS-V.. not to mention because of AWD.. is as fast.
From C&D:
 Zero to 60 mph: 3.8 sec 
Zero to 100 mph: 9.1 sec
Zero to 130 mph: 15.4 sec
Rolling start 5–60 mph: 4.7 sec
Top gear, 30–50 mph: 2.5 sec
Top Gear, 50–70 mph: 2.9 sec 
Standing ¼-mile: 12.2 sec @ 116 mph 
Top speed (governor limited): 149 mph
Braking, 70–0 mph: 155 ft
Roadholding, 300-ft-dia skidpad: 0.90 g

Some of those results I know will improve as vehicle break-in happens. 
Fact is.. my only gripe is that they should have been an option even in the VSeries.. even if it meant the car would go over the $110K price threshold that GM seems so cautious to cross. Perhaps its the years of hearing from its own country that its not worth of that price and the Germans are that has led them to be so afraid to simply go for it.. cause they have not only the capability to match the Germans (as evidenced by this car..) but the capability to actually surpass them on all fronts. I cannot stress enough that this car, along with my CTS-V and the current Escalade (the upcoming one is gonna blow U away) truly truly already match the supposed craftsmanship of the Europeans. Americans, ironically, since I've seen both Europeans and Chinese say they have too, simply do not wish to admit it.

Point blank the CT6 is as good as the S-Class, let alone the 7Series and A8, which after driving those two recently as well.. I say it is better than. Where they and the S-Class actually win.. is the simple fact that the Germans allow more options.. for more money to be added.. again.. for MORE MONEY Cadillac.. when the customer wants to spend it. Its as if I were selling widgets and my $100 widget A-T6 was a good as your $100 A-550 on all fronts, but U allowed your customers to pay U an additional $10 to add extra stuff to your widget, which would only cost U $1.. but I wouldn't allow my customers to pay me an additional $10 for stuff that, due to amortized costs because I also sell Buicks, Chevys, and GMCs (cause I'm tired of creating new names lol), only costs me $.75. Its INSANE

As mentioned before( last week) The dealership mentioned to me that the press has it wrong and that the CT6 is not actually dead and will possibly return after a one year absence and have to for a limited time to accommodate the changeover.. which could be.. and the CT6 returns in 2022 as a new car altogether called the Escala or something.. going in-line with Cadillac saying they are going back to names. The OMEGA and BlackWING tech simply is too great to be a one-off. If they are.. it completely contradicts GM's supposed bean-counter ways… Either way.. I have one and it is spectacular.. while its still available.. and when its not.. I will still have had one:yup:. Performance and luxury wise, outside of my one gripe) Cadillac has everything to be proud of 🥰

l8TVWSx.jpg

fddD4NA.jpg

XIfvpGz.jpg

HRXKLJa.jpg

zAr1UzK.jpg

S8h7RqF.jpg

URL7V3s.jpg

fEqECoK.jpg

84dix6s.jpg

Here is my only issue.. The HUB

Pi854TH.jpg

AWESOME!!!

JUST...AWESOME!!!

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

@surreal1272

Great ride you got there also.   (I do prefer Casa's Caddy over yours though... 😛)      

I dont think I congratulated you in anyway for your ride....but yeah.  CONGRATS! 

Im also giving you props for your Ford Sync installation work you done.  And great pics of your Flex you shared with us. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Im in a little jam at work...so Im gonna be less active for awhile. Maybe a week or two. Or three. But I will be popping in to read one or two posts.  Maybe give a thumbs up or down here or there, but I wont be having time to chit chat.   

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, dfelt said:

@Cmicasa the Great Awesome Ride, Congratulations on getting what I BELIEVE to be the BEST Luxury Sedan on the road right now!

I am sad the CT6 is out of production, but also excited for the EV replacement. GM has lots of cool stuff coming and excited for them to move on from traditional plastic ice blah auto's and back into standard of the world EVs.

Hey Thanks Dfelt.. much appreciated. I already made an appointment for Fri to have the new Recall done LOL

1 hour ago, oldshurst442 said:

AWESOME!!!

JUST...AWESOME!!!

Thanks Bro

2 hours ago, USA-1 said:

Congrats! Awesome cars, I drove a CT6-V last month at my Cadillac dealer and loved it. Like you said very planted and well mannered for the size. It drives like a much smaller car and I love that nearly instant boost from the Blackwing and constant pull during "spirited driving" :D I used to have a 2013 white diamond CTS-V Coupe and loved the car, but the new tech and Caddy design is sweet. Also checked out the CT4 and 5 at the local Auto Show here in Phoenix and they have a very impressive design inside and out with great fit and finish and leather, aluminum, wood or carbon fiber trim everywhere while having very supportive seats that aren't too soft or too hard with perfect side bolstering. Vette guy here as well and I get what you're saying about GM performance and/or luxury cars that are often underrated like the CT6, hopefully the 4 and 5 get more love than the outgoing ATS and CTS.

BTW, did you change out the amber front side marker lights to smoked or did the dealer do it? Looks awesome, the DOT required amber markers stick out a bit too much on these as well as the Vettes, smoked is the way to go.

Wow.. Thanks.. I too had a White Diamond CTS-V Coupe.. '12 tho.. and yeah I did the smoked markers on this as I did on my Z06. 

• Agree 3

1 hour ago, oldshurst442 said:

@surreal1272

Great ride you got there also.   (I do prefer Casa's Caddy over yours though... 😛)      

I dont think I congratulated you in anyway for your ride....but yeah.  CONGRATS! 

Im also giving you props for your Ford Sync installation work you done.  And great pics of your Flex you shared with us. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Im in a little jam at work...so Im gonna be less active for awhile. Maybe a week or two. Or three. But I will be popping in to read one or two posts.  Maybe give a thumbs up or down here or there, but I wont be having time to chit chat.   

Thanks. Money as no object, I’d the CT6 eight days a week but I am quite happy with my ride and the installation turned out to be easier than most aftermarket stereo swap outs I’ve done.

• Agree 2

Wife's '16 Malibu has Stop/Start. I thought I would be annoyed by it but I'm really not. The starting is very quick.
It did have an issue where it didn't automatically restart a few times, apparently an end-of-life battery causes this (which was replaced & the issue hasn't reoccurred). If you put the trans in 'manual mode' and toggle up to 6th, it bypasses the Start/Stop and drives/shifts exactly as normal.

That's only 4 years out of a battery- can't help but assume all the Start/Stopping is reducing the lifespan of a battery. Expect the starter will also go at some point.

But this is the new norm. An minuscule morsel of MPG improvement, but you pay new-to-you hundreds at a a time to have it. Cost be damned.

• Agree 1

15 hours ago, Robert Hall said:

No, she's coming back w/ me. it's a crazy story...she drove down just after New Years to start a 4 month contract project (she's a management consultant).  Planning to stay there in an extended stay hotel instead of her usual weekly flying back and forth, wanted to get away for the winter.   But she broke her foot yesterday morning in a freak accident, pretty much impossible to get to her office, can't really drive, having trouble w/ crutches.   Can't fly with a broken foot. So she wants to come to Ohio to recuperate and the client is going to let her work remotely...better to be with family than by herself with a broken foot..

The Trax has Sirius XM and I've driven it around Arizona in the past, it's not as nice to drive as my Jeep, but it's ok..and the weather doesn't sound like it will be that bad up I-95 and I-77...it just had an oil change, new wipers, etc.just past 20k miles. 

Sorry to hear she broke her foot. Wishing her a speedy recovery, glad you will have company for the drive home. Safe journey.

Casa, your new car is so great I cannot even say.  So sad this is the ultimate (literally) Cadillac flagship sedan that matters after such a heavyweight, important and illustrious history.  When I see and hear this car, and what it means at the end of a long line of greats, it really breaks my heart, not gonna lie.  Blackwing, what a grand slam at the end of a proud marque's history.  Protect and preserve it.  I know you will.

• Agree 1

Seems we have hit the inverting yield curve to down indicating recession. Be interested to see what companies survive and what one fold in the auto industry.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/the-inverting-yield-curve-is-about-more-than-recession-this-time/ar-BBZu7bK?li=BBnb7Kz

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, balthazar said:

Again with this??

Random news, we now have 3 quarters of diminishing GDP, virus and so much more. Yes, the programs that gave this country growth in 2017 and 2018 have wound down and now lack or leadership has us moving in the direction of a long overdue market correction / depression.

I think this is where we will see many of the EV start ups go away.

• Haha 1
  • Disagree 1

11 minutes ago, dfelt said:

we now have 3 quarters of diminishing GDP

That’s incorrect. Q2, Q3 and Q4 were steady at 2.0-2.1, they did not “diminish” over that time period. It IS markedly down from Q1, but well over Q4 2019. Growth is going to naturally slow when the fundamentals are so strong (employment, stock market, inflation...).

Got home in time to see the end of the Super Bowl.  Safe and sound after the unplanned weekend road trip.  Had perfect weather today (sunny, dry and mild). Drove from Beaufort,SC up through Charlotte, NC through Charleston, WV to Cleveland.  Easy drive, the Trax drove great, cruising at 70-80 easily.  A bit tight for two with a lot of luggage, but it worked.  Taking the next two days off to rest and help my sister around (has one of those ski boot style casts).

• Agree 4

I saw the SuperBowl in peace. My first day off in God knows how long.  Except the CRTC (The Canadian version of the FCC) passed a law a couple of years ago...again...but this time more strict, that ANY feed, it dont matter if ther SuperBowl is broadcasted and viewed by an American channel, the Canadian channel will be simulcasted instead and the famous "SuperBowl" commercials will not be broadcasted on Canadian TV because of a lack of Canadian content.  Not that I have ever watched the Superbowl for the commercials, I do watch the game for the game itself, but the commercials are part of the show...

Anyway...I never liked the Niners in my life, but have loved seeing  Montana to Rice and then Young to Rice...those were fun games back in the day. I have no affinity to the Chiefs.

I am a Cowboys fan through and through....so when the Cowboys got eliminated  3-4 games left in the season, I kinda stopped watching football. 

I dont like Mahomes and I dont like Jimmy G either. 

I did not enjoy this game all that much.  For all the reasons I stated above.

Im sure it was an exciting game to watch for  some, but not to me. 

With all that hype about Mahomes, I did not see greatness. I saw a young, good QB...that has some legs on him and that got him outta trouble, but that's it.

With all that hype surrounding the Niners D, I did not see anything special in that either.

Jimmy G has been hyped before also. But I did not see anything great there. A couple of rifled passes when they got a 20 poiint lead, a couple a "trademark" running game plays to end the first half or to start the 2nd half...I dont remember as that's how bored I was and that is it.

Maybe Im peeved at the dumb assed Cowboys season this year and that is why Im bitter...

Anyway...

Idd just like to say that we did get a couple of commercials...

I got to see 2 Hummer commercials.  Boring.

I saw the Hyundai Sonata "pahking the cah" commercial.  Wicked smart cah...

Seeing that Im a Boston Bruins guy and that Hyundai commercial featured the Standel'ls Dirty Water...a song that various Boston sports teams play after a win, including the Bruins, Ill post this to end the post.

PS:  MONTREAL is my home.  

OK...Ill play a Montreal song too.  Stupid Habs wont make the playoffs again this year...Although Im happy about it, Im also sad.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Robert Hall said:

Got home in time to see the end of the Super Bowl.  Safe and sound after the unplanned weekend road trip.  Had perfect weather today (sunny, dry and mild). Drove from Beaufort,SC up through Charlotte, NC through Charleston, WV to Cleveland.  Easy drive, the Trax drove great, cruising at 70-80 easily.  A bit tight for two with a lot of luggage, but it worked.  Taking the next two days off to rest and help my sister around (has one of those ski boot style casts).

Nice!

Gives me hope that our Trax will be a good trip car....

• Agree 1

On 1/31/2020 at 10:59 AM, dfelt said:

Trailblazer SS with LSA Supercharger V8 put in. Listen to the Dyno at 4:24

LS BEAST!!

1 hour ago, balthazar said:

Watched the game, no stake or favorite. Only football game I watch all year, and if its lame, I bail. Not a sports fan.

J-Lo’s lower half is immense; I wasn’t aware just how much so. I’ve heard there are legions of fans. I’m not among them.

Boring first half. Second half was def. better, Chief's came back out to win and deserved it after their 50 yr. drought.

J Lo is a clueless, washed up, SJW moron.

• Agree 1

On 1/31/2020 at 7:54 AM, dfelt said:

Seems we have hit the inverting yield curve to down indicating recession. Be interested to see what companies survive and what one fold in the auto industry.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/the-inverting-yield-curve-is-about-more-than-recession-this-time/ar-BBZu7bK?li=BBnb7Kz

Everything is Doom and Gloom from the MSM like Bloomberg News. U.S. Economy is strong as is Wall St. and holding, not that the MSM would want to tell you such. I wouldn't cash in your 401K and move to Canada just yet. :P

• Haha 1
  • Agree 2

8 hours ago, daves87rs said:

Nice!

Gives me hope that our Trax will be a good trip car....

Well, it's a 2015 with 22k miles.  In the last 3 years it's been on 3 road trips..my sister drove it from Phoenix to Cleveland, Cleveland to West Palm Beach, and I just drove from West Palm Beach to Cleveland.   Very different experience from how I remember driving 4 cyl cars long distances 25-30+ years ago.    Surprisingly smooth, the most noise was tire noise.   It's a decent little car to drive.   A little twitchy in crosswinds.  But had enough power to pass slow moving traffic going uphill through the VA/WV mountains on I-77..

• Agree 3

10 hours ago, balthazar said:

Watched the game, no stake or favorite. Only football game I watch all year, and if its lame, I bail. Not a sports fan.

J-Lo’s lower half is immense; I wasn’t aware just how much so. I’ve heard there are legions of fans. I’m not among them.

Butt, Butt, Butt it is all about the Booty! :P  :roflmao: Motherhood has taken it from the youthful round butt to the traditional motherhood hips and butt. Still it is insured for $27 million. 😮 

8 hours ago, USA-1 said:

Everything is Doom and Gloom from the MSM like Bloomberg News. U.S. Economy is strong as is Wall St. and holding, not that the MSM would want to tell you such. I wouldn't cash in your 401K and move to Canada just yet. :P

While not a believer in everything they post just like all the fake news on Fox, but after 3 quarters of half GDP, I do think the long over due recession is coming and we will see a bunch of auto startups go away. On top of this, we are in the longest period of minimal to no growth in income for middle income earners while people have continued to take on debt. Personal Debt has ballooned which is a concern for our economy to keep going. Stock market has only grown and helped the 1% with minimal benefits to the middle class.

1 hour ago, Robert Hall said:

Well, it's a 2015 with 22k miles.  In the last 3 years it's been on 3 road trips..my sister drove it from Phoenix to Cleveland, Cleveland to West Palm Beach, and I just drove from West Palm Beach to Cleveland.   Very different experience from how I remember driving 4 cyl cars long distances 25-30+ years ago.    Surprisingly smooth, the most noise was tire noise.   It's a decent little car to drive.   A little twitchy in crosswinds.  But had enough power to pass slow moving traffic going uphill through the VA/WV mountains on I-77..

Over the years in owning many various auto's and buying them for family members who wanted my help, I have come to believe that the best thing anyone can do on all levels of auto's from subcompact entry level to luxury is quality tires. Amazing the difference in road noise, control, etc. that quality tires give ya. 

So happy you got home safe n sound with your sister and was able to enjoy the Super Bowl. Have a Great Week Robert! 

This has me cracking up, here in 2020 Mercedes-Benz Maybachs 2004 are available with low miles for $34,000 and yet we have restored 1971 Datsuns 240Z selling for $300,000.

https://jalopnik.com/in-the-year-2020-maybachs-cost-30-000-and-old-datsuns-1841395635

BEST QUOTE from the Story:

Essentially, “Japanese classics are gaining appreciation” while “frumpy European luxury barges are depreciating” is very old news. I just found this particularly stark contrast amusing.

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, ccap41 said:

They didn't get officially eliminated until the last game of the season. 

yeah. true.

I just knew they were gone when they lost 3 in a row  with 3 or 4 games remaining  that I stayed away. I had recorded the last Eagles game and I kinda knew they'd lose that one too. I didnt watch it. I had intentions of watching it the following night, but curiosity got the better of me and watched the highlights and when I saw they lost that game.When a team loses control of its own destiny and is counting on the moon and the stars to line up for miracles to happen...you're done. 

• Agree 2

On 2/2/2020 at 6:47 AM, ocnblu said:

83230428_3002325893125638_4786587459066527744_o.jpg

Such a shame that this is what they tried to market as Excitement. Anything but, 😢

I was a fan of the QUAD motor even though it had it's issues, it was a cool motor. GM just needed a bit more Engineering QA work on it and it would have been a big hit for them. Bean counters I think hurt the motor due to shortcuts in gaskets kinda like the early days of the Cadillac Northstar.

28 minutes ago, dfelt said:

Such a shame that this is what they tried to market as Excitement. Anything but, 😢

I was a fan of the QUAD motor even though it had it's issues, it was a cool motor. GM just needed a bit more Engineering QA work on it and it would have been a big hit for them. Bean counters I think hurt the motor due to shortcuts in gaskets kinda like the early days of the Cadillac Northstar.

And the lack of balance shafts. Not that a lack of balance shafts  posed a problem, but automotive journalists crucified that motor for being buzzy and less refined and therefore technologically less "sophisticated" than its Japanese counterparts and then people started to pick up on that lingo that American engines are less engineered than Japanese ones.

GM haterz love this argument.  To this day...

(Yes some Japanese motors could do beaucoup miles on them, but their transmissions often failed waaaaay before they were supposed to...yet nobody talks about that...)  

Talking about automotive journalism (journalism in general).  That Jalopnik article about the 2004 Maybach and the classic Nissan Z car...is quite the bullshyte article.

If I understood correctly, one is comparing a car...an old car...that has depreciated and now is ready for the junk yard had it not been such a high priced appliance car...because lets face the truth here...high priced chauffeured cars ARE appliance cars...once their purpose has come to an end...in the junkyard they go...to an old car that has had a following when it was new...and now it has reached classic status 30-40 years later. 

A Hemi 'Cuda convertible of about the same vintage year of that Nissan Z  has been MORE valuable and MORE costly to buy than that Maybach IN 2004....  A PLYMOUTH versus a Maybach in 2004 and the PLYMOUTH was more expensive to buy than a Myabach...

Its not an epiphany this...

Its just shytty journalism...

Edited by oldshurst442
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, dfelt said:

Stock market has only grown and helped the 1% with minimal benefits to the middle class.

Incorrect. One poll showed 55% of Americans are invested, and no question there are a lot who are unaware they are also invested. Between individual accounts, pensions and 401Ks, the majority of Americans have benefitted from a market that has risen from 17K to 29K, not only the ‘1%’.

• Agree 2

ROFLMAO, this has got to be one of the best art things ever. Guy takes 99 cell phones to a street and causes red even though there is no traffic just by having the cell phones sitting there.

BorgWarner is Buying Delphi Technologies enhancing their electronic portfolio. The all stock deal values Delphi at $3.3 billion with sales last year of $4.36 billion and BorgWarner has $10.17 billion. This will give them a combined $15 billion dollar sales company.

https://chargedevs.com/newswire/borgwarner-to-acquire-delphi-technologies-enhancing-its-power-electronics-products/

I do wonder if they are getting the company undervalued at $3.3 Billion since Sales are higher.

First Studies are out and they are finding that the added carbon emission from direct injection auto's hurts and does not help our green house emissions and as such are not worth the benefits of MPG.

https://www.greencarreports.com/news/1126963_gasoline-direct-injection-tech-might-not-be-worth-it-study-suggests

Aston Martin fans will be happy to hear that with the recent cash infusion they will be able to increase production, make some product changes to help with their ICE line up. The cash came with a number of changes. First is that the EV product line is pushed out beyond 2025, so nothing will happen by 2022. Aston Martin will add a V6 Hybrid sports Auto and continue to push, improve and expand the ICE product line.

https://www.motor1.com/news/396447/aston-martin-delays-lagonda-ev/

Ford New 7.3L V8 can be tuned for 600 HP and fit into the Fox Body Mustangs. Let the engine swapping begin.

https://www.thedrive.com/news/32064/fords-new-7-3-l-gas-v-8-can-be-tuned-to-600hp-and-fit-in-a-fox-body-mustang

Gotta Love Tank Track GMC Trucks.

https://www.thedrive.com/new-cars/31897/2020-gmc-sierra-denali-hd-all-mountain-review-its-a-truck-on-tank-tracks-people

image.png

Gotta love Engine swamps. Talk about adding new life to this old tractor with a VW V6 engine swamp. Watch the video, pretty cool.

https://www.thedrive.com/news/32059/this-volkswagen-vr6-swapped-tractor-can-plow-a-field-in-no-time

Sexy Green Challanger review.

https://www.motor1.com/reviews/396525/2019-dodge-challenger-scat-pack-widebody-review/

image.png

Excited for the Durango Hellcat edition.

https://www.motor1.com/news/396496/dodge-durango-srt-hellcat-teaser/

Seems to make an appearance here:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, dfelt said:

Gotta love Engine swamps. Talk about adding new life to this old tractor with a VW V6 engine swamp. Watch the video, pretty cool.

https://www.thedrive.com/news/32059/this-volkswagen-vr6-swapped-tractor-can-plow-a-field-in-no-time

Yeah, those engine "swamps" are kinda like the one in DC that needs to be drained. :D

Edited by USA-1
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, balthazar said:

83946953_3056037474441496_6865920043482349568_n.jpg

Gotta Love style and CURVES! :P 

After 32 years a DeLorean gets it's first breath of air after the cocain infused party. :P 

https://www.motorious.com/articles/news/390578/delorean-barn-find

Have to say this is a cool barn find.

Man buys old Walmart to show off his 225 muscle car collection. Talk about AWESOME!

https://www.motorious.com/articles/news/396587/walmart-225-car-collection

• Haha 1

On 2/2/2020 at 11:57 PM, balthazar said:

Oh yeah, J-Lo's got it going on...Shakira is pretty easy on the eyes also..

• Like 1