Random Thoughts Thread

Right, U.S. doctors said we would have a jump in cases because of tests being completed, but Spain jumped significantly like overnight that's gotta be pretty alarming for them. Ours should level out hopefully soon then drop off. Just stay home as much as possible people, we will beat this bastard bug.  

Edited by USA-1
  • Agree 3

3 minutes ago, USA-1 said:

Just stay home as much as possible people

Yes!  100%

3 minutes ago, USA-1 said:

we will beat this bastard bug.  

Hopefully.

But staying home does NOT defeat it.  It helps to curb the transmissions and easing the hospitalizations and therefore giving the nurses and doctors a chance  to breathe a little (pun intended) while taking care of the folk that are really having a hard time coping with it.  

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, oldshurst442 said:

Yup....so many variables indeed.

Congested cities like NYC and its boroughs will differ with the transmissions risks than say...I dont know...Saskatoon Saskatchewan. Or Chibougamau Quebec.  

Chibougamau, Quebec

Image result for Chibougamau Quebec

The point I wanna make to compliment Balthy's is that the US and Canada have MANY wide open spaces, other than the big cities, so...maybe calculating infected per square inch on a country scale for Canada and the US might not be an accurate one. 

Absolutely, and I wasn't comparing the size of Spain and population per sq. mile (we don't use kilometers here as you two know) to the U.S.. For cases to spike pretty much overnight in Spain and to jump to 4th is pretty alarming and it could be that they are completing more test like we are here in the States.

Here's the official COVID-19 map JHU keeps updated that I also posted above. https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html

5 minutes ago, oldshurst442 said:

Yes!  100%

Hopefully.

But staying home does NOT defeat it.  It helps to curb the transmissions and easing the hospitalizations and therefore giving the nurses and doctors a chance  to breathe a little (pun intended) while taking care of the folk that are really having a hard time coping with it.  

Exactly, but it needs a host body to multiply and thrive before the host immune system either kills it or it kills the host. So if people aren't out spreading it even unknowingly then we can knock it down and eventually beat it just gonna take some time. Keep the elderly safe in your respective families and neighborhoods. I've been helping an 81yo neighbor who has advanced COPD and is on oxygen 24/7, very scary for her being the highest at risk with this bug. 

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, USA-1 said:

Absolutely, and I wasn't comparing the size of Spain and population per sq. mile (we don't use kilometers here as you two know) to the U.S.. For cases to spike pretty much overnight in Spain and to jump to 4th is pretty alarming and it could be that they are completing more test like we are here in the States.

Here's the official COVID-19 map JHU keeps updated that I also posted above. https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html

We are saying the same thing!  

And yes...we as in in Canada, Spain, the US...we are all testing more and we are finding out that more of us are infected. 

No symptoms...

The thing is, I think, is that some if us will react to it very violently, and for those that will react very violently, if we have some sort of weakness, we will suffer and worse case scenario, die. 

The myth that young folk dont suffer, is well a myth.  The myth has started because most older folk die from it. Because being older MAY mean that the older person has some sort of weaker immune system, or whatever and that is why they perish. Younger folk are usually more fit and have stronger immune systems than babies and older folk.  And we misinterpret that as to say that young folk are invincible.... 

Young folk could and do suffer from Covid-19.  And Im sure there have been some young folk to die from it too. Those that their bodies could not fight it. 

And THAT is what it boils down to.  Covid-19 is deadly to those with weak immune systems or respiratory problems. ESPECIALLY those with respiratory problems.  

PS: Not everybody will suffer from it. Some will. Some wont. If you have some sort of respiratory problem, God help you.  

Edited by oldshurst442
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, oldshurst442 said:

We are saying the same thing!  

And yes...we as in in Canada, Spain, the US...we are all testing more and we are finding out that more of us are infected. 

No symptoms...

The thing is, I think, is that some if us will react to it very violently, and for those that will react very violently, if we have some sort of weakness, we will suffer and worse case scenario, die. 

The myth that young folk dont suffer, is well a myth.  The myth has started because most older folk die from it. Because being older MAY mean that the older person has some sort of weaker immune system, or whatever and that is why they perish. Younger folk are usually more fit and have stronger immune systems than babies and older folk.  And we misinterpret that as to say that young folk are invincible.... 

Young folk could and do suffer from Covid-19.  And Im sure there have been some young folk to die from it too. Those that their bodies could not fight it. 

And THAT is what it boils down to.  Covid-19 is deadly to those with weak immune systems or respiratory problems. ESPECIALLY those with respiratory problems.  

Exactly, underlying conditions like respiratory illness or weak immune system or both. The younger with strong immune system can transmit it without symptoms like you were saying that's the problem is cocky kids running around the beaches for Spring Break not using social distancing of 6 ft. The parents who let them go should be beat upside the head along with them. People need to take this sh!t seriously.

11 minutes ago, dfelt said:

Manhattan Island is reporting 100 deaths now. Not so sure dense city living is the way to live. Just saying 1918 influenza and the black plague hit cities very hard.

Yup, 1918 Spanish Flu killed millions including the Dodge bros. at a young age.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, balthazar said:

Spain did have a big jump in confirmed; 6300, but the US had a bigger one: 10,100.
These numbers are not virus transmissions, but confirmation of having it. Infected numbers in all cases are higher.

Still, Spain has 751 cases / million people, the U.S. has 132.
But Spain's population is only 46 million. Does that at all mean the U.S. will grow to 750 cases/million? No.
Spain 91 people /square kilometer, the U.S. is only 36/sq kilometer.

So many variables it's really tough to make any comparisons.

Oh, we are going to get the S*** smashed out of us thanks to the "spring breakers" and all the folks who refuse to grow up and go out and have a "good" time...

We can easily 20x the amount we have now......

Sadly, I found out an old car friend (not on this site) is dying of Covid 19..........

Add to the fact I went from 2 to 0 jobs today just made it worse

My world is nightmare now........

• Sad 3

One reason I love these companies... When they're called upon they help deliver to their counties.

"On Tuesday, Ford detailed extraordinary measures it's undertaking as the automaker ramps up efforts to support health care workers on the frontlines. The Blue Oval said it's already started 3D-printing face shields -- a critical piece of personal protective gear -- for health care workers to help protect them from the virus as they treat patients. The first 1,000 shields already shipped out to local Michigan hospitals for use. By the end of this week, Ford says it will have 75,000 shields complete, and 100,000 shields will roll out of two Ford facilities weekly thereafter.

While work continues on face shields, Ford said it's teamed up with 3M and GE to support the design and manufacturing of respirator masks and life-saving ventilators. With 3M, Ford told its engineers to get scrappy and creative, and they delivered. "

More details in the link.

https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/news/ford-coronavirus-face-shields-3m-respirators-ge-ventilators/

"The automaker said Friday evening it will collaborate with Ventec Life Systems to help scale up and build life-saving ventilators. GM itself won't be building the machines, but the automaker will lend its logistics, purchasing and manufacturing expertise to Ventec as it ramps up production."

https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/news/general-motors-ventilators-ventec-coronavirus-spread/

"Italian-U.S. car giant Fiat Chrysler has confirmed plans to produce a million face masks a month and said it will distribute them to emergency services in North America to help the fight against coronavirus.

FCA, which is also trying to help produce badly needed respirators for patients in intensive care in Italy, is one of a number of large manufacturers adapting production lines to make products in desperately short supply."

https://www.autoblog.com/2020/03/24/fia-chrysler-face-masks-ventilators/

• Agree 3

15 hours ago, USA-1 said:

GM just announced that they will be building them with Ventec in partnership. Tesla said they could help with PPE if needed. Good stuff! :unitedstates:

https://gmauthority.com/blog/2020/03/gm-to-help-boost-ventec-respirator-production-in-fight-against-covid-19/

Building them in one of the IN plants. 💪🏻🇺🇸👍🏻

https://gmauthority.com/blog/2020/03/gm-to-use-indiana-facility-to-produce-ventilators-in-covid-19-response/

11 hours ago, daves87rs said:

Sadly, I found out an old car friend (not on this site) is dying of Covid 19..........

Add to the fact I went from 2 to 0 jobs today just made it worse

Really sorry to hear that

Seems Men and Type A Blood are the most common for getting sick and dying.

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/coronavirus

Seems men more than woman are hit hard and JHM has not figured out why but some men end up sterile.

https://www.menshealth.com/health/a31265159/men-coronavirus/

Italy is 3 out of every 4 cases are men compared to China where 106 men to every 100 woman are struck with the virus. Course in older individuals, more men again.

I think young men need to be very careful if you want kids, protect the family jewels. :P 

• Thanks 1

Had my updated Influenza shot in 2019 during my yearly physical. So while I do not know my blood type, with my workouts, healthy eating for the most part and keeping social distance, I think I am doing good. Only thing that sucks is a family history of high cholesterol. I have mine under control lucky for me. Hopefully I can resist the little corona virus bug. Squash it out.

• Agree 2

@oldshurst442  Very true about the wide open spaces in Canada.  You showed an aerial photo of a town named Chibougamau in Quebec.  When you fly into YYZ or YUL from overseas and you have one of those video screens in front of you, you are likely to see Chicoutimi in Quebec on the monitor.  I think it's a reference/radar point, since it's probably a small town.  I like that name.

I have to congratulate Americans, and the world, for their "never forget" posture regarding September 11, 2001.  We're coming up on 19 years, so almost 2 decades.  We cannot afford to forget.

This current crisis makes for another "never forget" event.  When we are able to get past this, they (pharma/medical community and governance) have to act proactively - vaccinations with broader coverage and plans in place to deal with triage events.  We cannot afford to forget this event, either.

47 minutes ago, dfelt said:

Had my updated Influenza shot in 2019 during my yearly physical. So while I do not know my blood type, with my workouts, healthy eating for the most part and keeping social distance, I think I am doing good. Only thing that sucks is a family history of high cholesterol. I have mine under control lucky for me. Hopefully I can resist the little corona virus bug. Squash it out.

Even before this all happened, I asked my doctor to include it in my last set of labs.  I never knew what it is.  I always assumed that it was a line item in the standard metabolic panel or complete count blood tests and I could look it up on my portal.  It's not.  It's a separate test.  I was able to find out and will never have to ask again.

• Agree 3

2 hours ago, daves87rs said:

Thank you. Been told both are temporary, I hope so!

Really bummed about my friend though....

I want everyone to be safe and healthy!!

Wishing you all the Best in surviving this period. Sucks to be jobless and hope a decent focused on Americans rather than a free handout to the big businesses Pandemic package is passed by the house and senate and signed by the president to help those out that have been most affected.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 2

4 hours ago, dfelt said:

Wishing you all the Best in surviving this period. Sucks to be jobless and hope a decent focused on Americans rather than a free handout to the big businesses Pandemic package is passed by the house and senate and signed by the president to help those out that have been most affected.

Thank you. I hope they are both there when this craziness ends. I plan on updating my resume (something shamefully I need to do) just in case it does not happen. Need to be prepared either way.

On happier news my old car buddy has improved quite a bit in the last six hours-not out of the woods yet- but quite an improvement!

Trying hard to look at the positives, and counting my blessings as well.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

Taking a Porsche 911 and turning it into a Hybrid is something the folks in Germany will not do as they have their Taycan. Yet so many wonder if it can be done and for a mere $75,000 a company out of California has created a hybrid kit that only adds 170lbs of balanced weight to the auto, replaces the starter and flywheel as this special electric motor goes between the motor and transmission and keeps things for the most part all natural. Yet with this hybrid system, your 911 gains 150 HP / 150 lb-ft of torque and has various driving modes to help you optimize the power delivery. Over all, very cool read that they say they are looking to offer this on other auto's such as trucks that could help drive down the price. A shadow drive system that from an engineering standpoint would be a great boost to those auto's with smaller motors as it does not change anything in the original motor.

https://www.autoblog.com/2020/03/25/porsche-911-hybrid-vonnen-shadow-drive/

Toyota plans for the future just got leaked on Facebook. Seems the all new BRZ and GR86 will get a 255HP turbo motor on a RWD new platform as we will also see a hybrid Sienna fall 2020, New Hybrid CUV fall 2020, Lexus is KILLING OFF V8 motors in any auto under $90K and more, read about it here:

:roflmao:  :roflmao: Seems real world racers are going online to stay sharp till they can get back into their auto's to physically race and are finding themselves outmatched by faster, quicker reaction of online gamers. Very funny read, but also has some very valuable lessons they could properly apply in their real race world.

https://www.autoblog.com/2020/03/23/f1-nascar-virtual-auto-racing/

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Coronavirus is having a positive impact on the planet in regards to one very important issue.

AIR QUALITY - Considering that auto's and other ICE driven items like boats, etc. contribute to the increase in NOx levels especially in cities, the lock downs around the planet have seen dramatic reduction in NOx levels with some cities seeing the clearest skys in decades. Satellite images are showing dramatic changes in cities and industrial areas all around the globe. Italy's level of air pollution has dropped by 40%.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2020/mar/23/coronavirus-pandemic-leading-to-huge-drop-in-air-pollution

Play with the maps covering different countries and see the difference of air pollution via the link above. Just one example is China:

image.png

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

4 hours ago, Robert Hall said:

Beautiful blue skies and sun here in NE Ohio...was sitting out in my backyard for a while...looking forward to going back to the beaches and islands hopefully by summer...

If potus45 is correct that this will last till August then man are people gonna be having huge cases of cabin fever.

image.png

1 minute ago, Robert Hall said:

45 was saying he wanted the US open for business by Easter to fill up churches, but that seems unlikely.  

Yes well he is a Narcissistic idiot and I have more faith in Bill Gates than Potus 45.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/technology/bill-gates-trump-coronavirus-economy

https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/bill-gates-slow-economic-recovery-trump-coronavirus-public-health-first-2020-3-1029028597

Potus 45 would rather believe religious leaders than scientist and the body count piling up in the corner.

Opening up the Economy the way he wants to to get money flowing back into his properties and his pocket book lends itself to just continuing to show his irresponsible nature.

I agree with you that it seems unlikely, but he seems to be pushing it hard and I have to think it is his vacant golf courses and buildings where there is no business that means he will not have any income that he is freaking out about more than the churches.

Vatican has already said it will only do a streamed service for Easter services and no one will be allowed in the courtyard for his traditional Easter sermons.

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 2

26 minutes ago, Robert Hall said:

45 was saying he wanted the US open for business by Easter to fill up churches, but that seems unlikely.  

That's about 2 to 3 weeks away.  He's delusional and imprudent.  So is that guy from TX (governor?) who says that elderly people can take it on the chin for the sake of getting the economy going.

I feel sorry for Fauci.  He has had to stay composed and bite his lip.  He's a medical scientist and not a politician.  I'm sure he doesn't suffer fools gladly.  

As for Italy, numbers in the north (the overwhelming majority of the cases) "appear" to be tapering, though not fast enough.  The problem is that the south of the country is expected to see an uptick.  Part of it is that the people in the south tend to be more unruly than the more industrious northerners.  

Then, you have idiots in this country.  I heard a report of a "coronavirus party" in Kentucky and the governor was ticked.  Then, there's a photo of a 20-something in Missouri licking a carton at a supermarket in Missouri to flout the rules.  I believe he was arrested.

Fresh air and going outside into nature are important, as long as you're not near anyone.

Edited by trinacriabob
  • Agree 3
  • Disagree 1

Took a ride to pick up a ladder I had left at a bathroom remodel job (finished) and drop off their key.
Have a garden gate to build, doesn't seem to be any time pressure from anywhere- supposed to be sunny / 58 tomm but maybe I don't feel like going. Still a lot of cleaning/purging going on here at the Ranch, and the shop can use a day of organizing.

• Agree 2

Started work on the garden to get it ready for planting. Yard work, house spring cleaning.

Washington state starts a mandatory 14 day stay at home state shutdown tonight at midnight. Clearly no one is going anywhere, so might as well get stuff done around the house.

Will snap some pics to share, my Garlic garden is doing great.

• Agree 2

How to determine whether one is a Trump supporter in two simple steps:

Step 1: They downvote any and all criticism of him or his administration even when presented with actual facts. 

Step 2: See Step 1. 

That is all. Be safe everyone. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

51 minutes ago, surreal1272 said:

How to determine whether one is a Trump supporter in two simple steps:

Step 1: They downvote any and all criticism of him or his administration even when presented with actual facts. 

Step 2: See Step 1. 

That is all. Be safe everyone. 

Please provide a link to ACTUAL FACTS downvoted on in the above posts in this thread.  If not, kindly shut your piehole on the subject.

• Disagree 2

1 hour ago, oldshurst442 said:

https://usa.greekreporter.com/2020/03/25/president-trump-issues-proclamation-on-greek-independence-day-2/

Even If its only in small doses, thank-you President Donald J. Trump! 

Doesn't Greece have their own day on the calendar set aside for this celebration?  Is it also March 25?

Efharisto!

13 hours ago, dfelt said:

Washington state starts a mandatory 14 day stay at home state shutdown tonight at midnight. Clearly no one is going anywhere, so might as well get stuff done around the house.

Is it a lockdown or shelter in place?  I thought it was already in effect there, given WA's caseload.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, trinacriabob said:

Doesn't Greece have their own day on the calendar set aside for this celebration?  Is it also March 25?

Efharisto!

Parakalo/Grazie

Yes. You are correct. 25th of March in 1821 was the day that Greeks started fighting against their Ottoman oppressors.  (Turkish occupation).   We were slaves to them. 

Eleftetheira i Thanatos (Freedom or Death)  was our motto.  This was not about independence as its commonly said that its Greek Independence Day  and it was not a revolt as its said in the history books that we revolted against the Ottomans. This was about our FREEDOM FROM the Ottoman empire. We were ALWAYS independent. So independent in fact, that during the ancient times, we were all about City-States...   Its about our FREEDOM.   Its really Freedom Day and NOT independance day. 

Religiously, the 25th of March is also the Annunciation to the Theotokos of when the Archangel Gabriel appeared to the Virgin Mary that she will bear the Son of God.  

Our Freedom fight started when the Bishop Germanos of Patras raised the Flag for our Freedom over the Monastery of Agia Lavra.  So...our freedom day was calculated to start with the news that the Virgin Mary was to be the bearer of Our Saviour. 

As far President Trump's Proclamation for a National Day...on the 25th of March. I think he did that to RECOGNIZE Greece and their national day.  25th of March for Greece is EXACTLY what the 4rth of July is. 

Our great American experiment was inspired by the ideas about liberty, self-government, and the rule of law that traced their roots to ancient Greece. On Greek Independence Day, we commemorate the rich history shared between the United States and Greece, which is fortified by our love of freedom and commitment to democratic institutions. We join the Greek people in celebrating another year of independence and unity.

The great thinkers of ancient Greece stoked the American quest for freedom and a republic founded on the fundamental truth that people have rights that cannot be denied. Decades later, the same values that catalyzed our Revolution inspired the people of Greece to seek their own freedom and independence. Recognizing the commonality between the Greeks’ fight to establish a representative government and their own, many Americans supported Greek independence, forging an unbreakable bond between our two countries.

He ties in what Greece (Hellas represents in human history) to the Great Nation that is the USofA with an economic and military strategic alliance in Europe with Greece for 2020 and beyond. Against Turkey, Russia, China etc... Greece did sell a portion of their Athenian Port of Piraeus to China during the 2008-2009 crisis. Greece needed to do this for financial survival since Britain, Germany and France were strangling Greece...but as we know...China aint nobody's friend, yet Europe shat on Greece, so Greece did what she had to do to survive to her detriment...and to Europe's...But at least Trump has realized very early in his Presidency...of the few things he has got right, that that was a BIG blunder for Europe to let Greece rot like they did only to find a friend that is not so friendly. Hey...maybe China will be a better friend to Greece than what Europe has been...

President Reagan started this and President Trump finally completed it. 

Sorry for the history lesson.  But I am proud of being Greek. Of Being Canadian. And almost being American as well!!! 

Edited by oldshurst442
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

37 minutes ago, surreal1272 said:

What Trin said about the Texas Lt Governor is 100% fact and so is the fact that the actual medical expert Fauci has to step on eggshells

TX Lt gov is not Trump, stepping on eggshells is opinion.

39 minutes ago, surreal1272 said:

And point proven. Thanks for playing blu. 

5505DA4D-F0A7-4231-B979-F9F3C6C51146.png

The facts are right above you. You have chosen to ignore it except to cast your little downvote without any factual counter arguments, the staple of way too many Trump supporters these days. What Trin said about the Texas Lt Governor is 100% fact and so is the fact that the actual medical expert Fauci has to step on eggshells around Mr. Sensitive. Again, all facts. 

I will shut my pie hole for no one and sure as hell not for you. Don’t like it? Then do what every other Trump supporter does. Don’t look or listen.

Again, thanks for playing. 

Here's a good example of facts...less than a month ago 45 was calling the coronavirus pandemic a 'hoax' at a rally of his imbecile fans in SC..

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/02/28/trump-hold-south-carolina-rally-before-democratic-primary-election/4887015002/?fbclid=IwAR1UWnRw2tDp_uPwHfBs6KAGXW7TfwfDu4-ybMi7iIOSuBEG4xXdYjXGqkw

I'm sure plenty of them still believe it's a hoax.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, trinacriabob said:

Efharisto!

Is it a lockdown or shelter in place?  I thought it was already in effect there, given WA's caseload.

They are calling it a shelter in place, but if you venture out for anything than basics, you can get a $500 fine and 90 days in jail. 😮 Yup, we are under martial law of political idiots. The boomer city mayors are over reaching a bit. This fine and jail term is not everywhere but seems to be common in the cities that are run by boomers here. Lucky the city I live in is not affected by this stupidity and they only ask that you shelter in place, exercise outside, but keep social distance and focus on your yard, house, spring cleaning, etc. to stay busy when your not working from home. All common sense logical thinking.

8 minutes ago, oldshurst442 said:

Parakalo/Grazie

Yes. You are correct. 25th of March in 1821 was the day that Greeks started fighting against their Ottoman oppressors.  (Turkish occupation).   

Eleftetheira i Thanatos (Freedom or Death)  was our motto.  This was not about independence as its commonly said that its Greek Independence Day  and it was not a revolt as its said in the history books that we revolted against the Ottomans. This was about our FREEDOM FROM the Ottoman empire. We were ALWAYS independent. So independent if fact, that during the ancient times, we were all about City-States...   Its about our FREEDOM.   

Religiously, the 25th of March is also the Annunciation to the Theotokos of when the Archangel Gabriel appeared to the Virgin Mary that she will bear the Son of God.  

Our Freedom fight started when the Bishop Germanos of Patras raised the Flag for our Freedom over the Monastery of Agia Lavra.  So...our freedom day was calculated to start with the news that the Virgin Mary was to be the bearer of Our Saviour. 

As far President Trump's Proclamation for a National Day...on the 25th of March. I think he did that to RECOGNIZE Greece and their national day.  25th of March for Greece is EXACTLY what the 4rth of July is. 

He ties in what Greece (Hellas represents in human history) to the Great Nation that is the USofA with an economic and military strategic alliance in Europe with Greece for 2020 and beyond. Against Turkey, Russia, China etc... Greece did sell a portion of their Athenian Port of Piraeus to China during the 2008-2009 crisis. Greece needed to do this for financial survival since Britain, Germany and France were strangling Greece...but as we know...China aint nobody's friend, yet Europe shat on Greece, so Greece did what she had to do to survive to her detriment...and to Europe's...But at least Trump has realized very early in his Presidency...of the few things he has got right, that that was a BIG blunder for Europe to let Greece rot like they did only to find a friend that is not so friendly. Hey...maybe China will be a better friend to Greece than what Europe has been...

President Reagan started this and President Trump finally completed it. 

Sorry for the history lesson.  But I am proud of being Greek. Of Being Canadian. And almost being American as well!!! 

Thank you for the info, always cool to learn about other cultures, something we are lacking in leadership due to ignorance. 

As I raised my kids on this moto: "Education is power and the great equalizer that allows all types of thinking to live together in harmony!" Multi-Cultural Diversity is good to learn from as it allows humanity to move forward into the future.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

7 minutes ago, Robert Hall said:

Here's a good example of facts...less than a month ago 45 was calling the coronavirus pandemic a 'hoax' at a rally of his imbecile fans in SC..

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/02/28/trump-hold-south-carolina-rally-before-democratic-primary-election/4887015002/?fbclid=IwAR1UWnRw2tDp_uPwHfBs6KAGXW7TfwfDu4-ybMi7iIOSuBEG4xXdYjXGqkw

I'm sure plenty of them still believe it's a hoax.

Rob, the hoax he's talking about is not the outbreak itself, but the fact that some Dems are glossing over this administration's reaction to it.  Don't be an imbecile.  Or be one, it's your choice.

• Disagree 2