Random Thoughts Thread

29 minutes ago, ocnblu said:

Rob, the hoax he's talking about is not the outbreak itself, but the fact that some Dems are glossing over this administration's reaction to it.  Don't be an imbecile.  Or be one, it's your choice.

Yeah, right...  Trump is only concerned about the pandemic because he's losing money at his resorts and investments.  He couldn't care less about the American people or humanity as a whole, he's a malignant narcissist, not a savior as his brain dead constituency thinks.

Edited by Robert Hall
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 3

42 minutes ago, ocnblu said:

Rob, the hoax he's talking about is not the outbreak itself, but the fact that some Dems are glossing over this administration's reaction to it.  Don't be an imbecile.  Or be one, it's your choice.

Potus45 has shown his own Imbecile reaction by being a fish flipping and flopping all based on his perception to keep himself in office and the focus on him rather than as our history has always been about letting educated individuals run the various government sections and make education facts lead the response. We DO NOT need incompetence of flyers from the Whitehouse about a Generalized stuff focused on him.

Example:

20200326_094724.jpg

20200326_094709.jpg

In the past a more scientific flyer from the CDC would come out. Who cares about Potus45, this should be CDC only with a clear scientific list of what to do and not to do and why.

The HOAX is on those that are willing to blindly follow a fish who flips based on it being all about himself.

• Thanks 2
  • Agree 1

@ocnblu—Before you call it “opinion”, maybe you should actually about recent interviews with Fauci regarding his interactions with Trump. It is not “opinion” when it comes straight from the mans mouth. 

And he wants you to think he was proactive from the get go with his “we closed off all travel from China” BS which is a bit like locking your front door but leaving your back door and all your windows open. Just lip service, pure and simple from a man who said just a month ago that fifteen people infected would soon be zero. By all means though, don’t hold the man accountable for his ACTUAL words. As you told someone else, “Don’t be an imbecile.”

Edited by surreal1272
  • Agree 2

If a person belongs to a political party and can't see what's wrong with an especially polarizing and controversial candidate, that shows a lack of critical thinking and that they don't want to reason.  This applies to both parties, and both "extremes," on this go-round.

I crossed party lines and voted for Bush 41 both times.  This last time, I voted for Hillary.  I don't really like her ... or her husband.  Had Jeb Bush been the GOP nominee, I would have voted for him, instead.  People should be able to change their opinions about someone or something based on how the facts and behaviors stack up.

Trash talk is fine among friends and in R-rated movies. It's not on presidential tweets.  I don't understand why people who shouldn't like 45 at all actually like him.  As the saying goes, "A poor Republican is like a cow that is pro-leather."

Back on topic,  it looks like reaction to the current situation was delayed by bureaucratic red tape at the CDC.  I think that, had we bought an extra week or two on the front end, this could have been less jolting.

Edited by trinacriabob
  • Agree 2

37 minutes ago, ocnblu said:

The flock has flown south, again.  So glad I'm not of that feather.

True, Ignorance flocks together and it has become very clear that Ignorance is what Potus45 is wanting in his followers. Deception, Lies, Change of facts all to meet his own personal agenda.  We all have seen and heard him say one thing to flip to another and yet you still think he is the second coming of Christ? 🙄

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

18 minutes ago, trinacriabob said:

If a person belongs to a political party and can't see what's wrong with an especially polarizing and controversial candidate, that shows a lack of critical thinking and that they don't want to reason.  This applies to both parties, and both "extremes," on this go-round.

I crossed party lines and voted for Bush 41 both times.  This last time, I voted for Hillary.  I don't really like her ... or her husband.  Had Jeb Bush been the GOP nominee, I would have voted for him, instead.  People should be able to change their opinions about someone or something based on how the facts and behaviors stack up.

Trash talk is fine among friends and in R-rated movies. It's not on presidential tweets.  I don't understand why people who shouldn't like 45 at all actually like him.  As the saying goes, "A poor Republican is like a cow that is pro-leather."

Back on topic,  it looks like reaction to the current situation was delayed by bureaucratic red tape at the CDC.  I think that, had we bought an extra week or two on the front end, this could have been less jolting.

Agree that if idiot leadership did not want the focus on himself and actually had proper leadership in the proper departments we could have reduced the 1,050 plus deaths we have now as well as clearly explained how this Virus is killing people and why Coronavirus parties to get infected is NOT the way to go.

@balthazar Check out this site and let me know what you think. I have to say, very well done.

https://www.trackcorona.live/

The responsible parties for building this live site is Standford, University of Virginia and Virginia Tech using the data sources from DXY, Covid19Japan, ECDE, JHU, WHO, CDC, and a few others. but over all I have to say it is very well laid out.

image.png

The animated map under the Time tab is very interesting.

• Agree 2

21 minutes ago, dfelt said:

True, Ignorance flocks together and it has become very clear that Ignorance is what Potus45 is wanting in his followers. Deception, Lies, Change of facts all to meet his own personal agenda.  We all have seen and heard him say one thing to flip to another and yet you still think he is the second coming of Christ? 🙄

LOL you're on the left coast, do us all a favor and secede.

• Disagree 3

The house next door that had been empty since around 2010 (I moved here in 2017) sold last June and was remodeled slowly over the last 6+ months.  It's been on the market for a month now, and they've cut the price 3 times, down by $20k now...it needs to go down another $80-100k to be in line w/ other houses in the neighborhood, I'm afraid.  I walked through it when they did the first open house, it's been updated in typical current style of gray everywhere, white painted over natural wood, and the generic suburban oval window front door..nothing particularly unique.  Not much storage space.  Backyard needs a lot of work.   The problem for these flippers is the amount they bought it for + the back taxes is considerably higher than what comparable houses in the neighborhood go for, not even including the costs of their refurb. 

Edited by Robert Hall
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

18 minutes ago, Robert Hall said:

The house next door that had been empty since around 2010 (I moved here in 2017) sold last June and was remodeled slowly over the last 6+ months.  It's been on the market for a month now, and they've cut the price 3 times, down by $20k now...it needs to go down another $80-100k to be in line w/ other houses in the neighborhood, I'm afraid.  I walked through it when they did the first open house, it's been updated in typical current style of gray everywhere, white painted over natural wood, and the generic suburban oval window front door..nothing particularly unique.  Not much storage space.  Backyard needs a lot of work.   The problem for these flippers is the amount they bought it for + the back taxes is considerably higher than what comparable houses in the neighborhood go for, not even including the costs of their refurb. 

That is the problem is when you get flippers that are not willing to go on the foreclosed list and instead buy one off the normal list and update, but nothing special and think they can get top dollar for a house that is still over priced.

I have a house that is looking better, but the father / son who is doing the flipping is putting lipstick on a pig. I really doubt it will sell for what they think and I know just how cheap they have gone the fixing up the house especially inside. Terrible quality, Yet they think the house they bought for $410,000 will get them at least $650,000 once done. With the way everything has gone down during this pandemic, I doubt they are going to get as much money as they think they will.

Seems others at home are going through old magazines / books. This was interesting seeing some of the Cadillacs / Buicks that went to Japan or were built for Japan and I have not see here.

https://jalopnik.com/this-1970s-cadillac-concept-made-me-furious-1842507855

@ocnblu Found the Perfect Truck for you. Only 26 miles, Standard Cab, 454 SS for sale.

https://www.thedrive.com/news/32767/for-sale-26-mile-1990-chevy-454-ss-pickup-still-rocking-its-factory-plastic-wrap

• Agree 1

This house besides being empty for about 8 years (w/ leaky roof) hadn't been updated in decades, still had 1970s appliances in the kitchen.  I don't know how much they put into it in remodeling, but they bought it for $130k w/ back taxes of $95k, and are now asking $275k (down from $295)....this in a neighborhood where similar 1967 houses from the same builder w/ the same floorpan/design are going for $165-185k.... the house on the other side of me (same design) is for sale by owner for $185k, looks to be last updated in the late 90s...

Edited by Robert Hall
  • Thanks 1

Always liked the Ford Excursion, went off market before I could buy one, but have to say hearing about a warehouse of Excursions in Dubai that were shipped and then forgotten about so the 8 V10 gas and 2 V8 Diesel with no miles still wrapped in OEM plastic is cool.

https://www.thedrive.com/news/32605/theres-a-secret-fleet-of-new-ford-excursions-hiding-in-a-dubai-warehouse

2 minutes ago, Robert Hall said:

This house besides being empty for about 8 years (w/ leaky roof) hadn't been updated in decades, still had 1970s appliances in the kitchen.  I don't know how much they put into it in remodeling, but they bought it for $130k w/ back taxes of $95k, and are now asking $275k (down from $295)....this in a neighborhood where similar 1967 houses from the same builder w/ the same floorpan/design are going for $165-185k.... the house on the other side of me (same design) is for sale by owner for $185k, looks to be last updated in the late 90s...

I suspect they will end up having to break even or unload it and take a loss if they do not turn it into a rental to have the write off benefit.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I sawr that 454SS over to the Facebook, nice one.

I do believe my air fryer just burnt up.  I loved that thing.  Going to replace it with another one (they're more advanced now) soon as I can.

• Agree 2

54 minutes ago, Suaviloquent said:

Covid19 is the kind of shock that levels a lot of things... dammit. Good or bad, the  shock that is going to fix so many broken things in America

It's also going to break so many unbroken things in America.

1 hour ago, dfelt said:

Check out this site and let me know what you think. I have to say, very well done.

https://www.trackcorona.live/.

Not sure why you think it's well done. Missing a lot of info vs. worldometers. IMO- the time lapse graphic was pointless. Do 'we' really need to 'have fun' on a COVID-19 tracking site?

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, balthazar said:

That is also true.

However, those leaders that have maintained those constants in our society that seem to be working fine are now gonna be called upon to restore them back.  Along with new blood to help and reboot.  So...Im not really worried about that all that much.

Im actually looking forward to the reboot. 

Those unbroken things have also become very complacent in our lives. A good reboot will do us all good.  

• Agree 1

I recently finished some minor tasks in this 1400 SF house. Online prices for it est $265-305K, but it's small, has an awkward layout, and -other than the kitchen,- hasn't really been updated since the '50s. Converted the under-eaves attic to a bedroom/bathroom, but the whole thing is in need of massive attention/cosmetics (in & out). Just went on the market for $325K UPDATE- I see they just dropped the price to $310K. IMO, it's condition and awkwardness put it $50K below the bottom range, or $215K-ish.

IMG_1197.jpg

16 minutes ago, ocnblu said:

I sawr that 454SS over to the Facebook, nice one.

I do believe my air fryer just burnt up.  I loved that thing.  Going to replace it with another one (they're more advanced now) soon as I can.

Check out the single layer multi-tray air fryer at Costco.

We had the basket one and it was great for it's day and age, but when it died replaced it with this one: 

image.png

Weird part is that in store you get two baskets unlike the online version with only 1 basket. Great way to get everything crunchy crisp without the oil. Been very happy with it. Perfect for nuggets and fries or tater tots. Seems to work really well when you buy pre-battered fish for fish n chips. That is one reason we got it was fish on the lower rack, fries above and they both get crunchy without all the oil.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

18 minutes ago, balthazar said:

Not sure why you think it's well done. Missing a lot of info vs. worldometers. IMO- the time lapse graphic was pointless. Do 'we' really need to 'have fun' on a COVID-19 tracking site?

I thought the layout for Table Pie Line and the options for global versus local were pretty well laid out, maybe I am not looking certain details you thought Worldometers had, but I thought it was decent as I could find everything I was looking for. 

I see the Time Lapse graphic as valuable and useful as it shows how this virus has spread across time in various areas if you move the map around and can see how the denser cities and very popular destinations from China for vacations, etc. seemed to have been hit harder than other places.

I did not look at it as having fun as seeing how this virus from a scientific point of spreading did in various areas based on the big data supplied. 

Just another to me valuable way to look at the data and how it has affected the world.

Appreciate your candid thoughts on the site. Thank you

9 minutes ago, balthazar said:

I recently finished some minor tasks in this 1400 SF house. Online prices for it est $265-305K, but it's small, has an awkward layout, and -other than the kitchen,- hasn't really been updated since the '50s. Converted the under-eaves attic to a bedroom/bathroom, but the whole thing is in need of massive attention/cosmetics (in & out). Just went on the market for $325K UPDATE- I see they just dropped the price to $310K. IMO, it's condition and awkwardness put it $50K below the bottom range, or $215K-ish.

IMG_1197.jpg

WOW, so tiny for the price. I thought our prices for homes here were bad, this is just crazy. Agree that the price is way too high. I also think the housing market is going to dive down due to the Covid-19 virus. Recovery is going to take time.

We have that Costco Cuisinart here at the Ranch, we would also give it 2 thumbs up.
Get yourself an oil mister- it keeps things on the rack from sticking yet they're still not oily.
Feedback- it seems to run a little high- you can reduce both the time & temp slightly, or watch it toward the end. Strangely, it makes toast very slow. :)

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, ocnblu said:

QFT

I will repeat what I said before.

Broken or unbroken that Covid19 will eventually break.  

We will have to pick up the broken pieces and start over again. Nothing unsurmountable. Nothing that humans havent done before in the aftermath of sooooo many set backs that we have faced as a species throughout our history. After plagues, wars, natural disasters...

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, oldshurst442 said:

I will repeat what I said before.

Broken or unbroken that Covid19 will eventually break.  

We will have to pick up the broken pieces and start over again. Nothing unsurmountable. Nothing that humans havent done before in the aftermath of sooooo many set backs that we have faced as a species throughout our history. After plagues, wars, natural disasters...

So True, the human spirit does recover and we have recovered here in North America.

Over all we have bad things happen in history, but humanity survives.

The US just took over the top spot for the Most Infection cases of Coronavirus due to the incompetent leadership of this is a hoax. Lucky for us we do not lead in death yet.

image.png

This is scary as it makes one think about what all is laying dormant and awaiting to be woke up.

The Third Pandemic
1855 – 1950s

Boufford01141

“Third Pandemic” is the name given to a major plague pandemic that began in the Yunnan province (pictured above) in China in 1855. This episode of bubonic plague spread to all inhabited continents, and ultimately killed more than 12 million people in India and China alone. According to the World Health Organization, the pandemic was considered active until 1959, when worldwide casualties dropped to 200 per year. The bubonic plague was endemic in populations of infected ground rodents in central Asia, and was a known cause of death among migrant and established human populations in that region for centuries; however, an influx of new people due to political conflicts and global trade led to the distribution of this disease throughout the world. New research suggests Black Death is lying dormant.

I dont believe China's numbers. I dont think the US has surpassed China.  I think they are being very secretive about their numbers. Just like how they hid the outbreak in the beginning. I think they wanna try to spin their shyte into a positive in a weird shyte way.   

All of a sudden...with no vaccine or solution...after an explosion of infections since November...China's infections are miraculously stopped somehow in March?  GTFO with that propaganda!!!  

If a lockdown is a solution...then Quebec and Canada would NOT be in the "exponential" phase right now!!! Because Canada and Quebec has had a somewhat lock down itself last week or so...

Keep in mind...Self Isolation and lockdowns do NOT stop infections. It slows them down.  Wuhan is said to be on a lessor shut down...or it will be in the next few days...

If China does not record any more cases then their numbers are truly false.   The virus is still out there. Especially when asymptomatic people are roaming around WITHOUT the knowledge of them being infected... 

In NO PHOQUING way did China test 1.3 BILLION people to know who has what...

I have no proof of what Im saying.  I dont know of any media that suggests what I say. Im just using my logic. 

Edited by oldshurst442
  • Agree 4

1 hour ago, balthazar said:

IMG_1197.jpg

That looks like something that would be around $75-85k around here. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

26 minutes ago, oldshurst442 said:

I dont believe China's numbers. I dont think the US has surpassed China.  I think they are being very secretive about their numbers. Just like how they hid the outbreak in the beginning. I think they wanna try to spin their shyte into a positive in a weird shyte way.   

All of a sudden...with no vaccine or solution...after an explosion of infections since November...China's infections are miraculously stopped somehow in March?  GTFO with that propaganda!!!  

If a lockdown is a solution...then Quebec and Canada would NOT be in the "exponential" phase right now!!! Because Canada and Quebec has had a somewhat lock down itself last week or so...

Keep in mind...Self Isolation and lockdowns do NOT stop infections. It slows them down.  Wuhan is said to be on a lessor shut down...or it will be in the next few days...

If China does not record any more cases then their numbers are truly false.   The virus is still out there. Especially when asymptomatic people are roaming around WITHOUT the knowledge of them being infected... 

I have no proof of what Im saying.  I dont know of any media that suggests what I say. Im just using my logic. 

I would agree...believe that they went down, but not away. I understand they are being much more careful than we are, but still no cases is dead wrong.....

• Agree 3

7 minutes ago, daves87rs said:

I would agree...believe that they went down, but not away. I understand they are being much more careful than we are, but still no cases is dead wrong.....

Yeah, if you look at the curve on China data, it seems unlikely to have such a dramatic stabilization..

https://www.bing.com/covid/local/chinamainland

Then you have Russia where the numbers seem extremely low relative to their population.

https://www.bing.com/covid/local/russia

Edited by Robert Hall
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 3

20 minutes ago, daves87rs said:

Yes.

I think they were and still are very strict about their lockdowns. There is no phoquing around. When China says its a lockdown, its a freakin complete and total lockdown, for EVERYBODY. NOBODY is roaming the streets.

We whine about our rights and freedoms for  SUGGESTED self isolation  and we are willing to put our very lives for a way of life that is cancerous anyway...  All for business and for the love of money. By Trump...but by ignorant (greedy) American and Canadian businessmen. And our stupidity to not take this lightly is our demise.  (Example....those idiot kids in Florida Spring Break and our reaction to all of this as nonchalant as nonchalant could be.  

Businesses could be rebuilt and restarted.  What is the phoquing panic and the fear?  Quite the irony I see as our business and political leaders in the beginning were saying that the virus itself is overblown and its fear mongering by the media...

And anybody saying otherwise that businesses could not be rebuilt is a liar and a con.

The Big 3 in Detroit shut down car production when the US entered WW2 for 2-3 years.

Volkswagen and Mercedes Benz were devastated and needed external monies to be rebuilt.  

Somehow...these automotive companies survived...   Sure...Duesenberg and Packard died before or after WW2....  but we picked up the pieces...with the other surviving manufactures.

Rebooting and retooling and companies that survive come out stronger. The weaker ones go away, sure. But new companies take their place.  Newer, fresher ideas get spawned.    Its a good thing. 

Like a Phoenix rising from the ashes...

13 minutes ago, Robert Hall said:

Yeah, if you look at the curve on China data, it seems unlikely to have such a dramatic stabilization..

https://www.bing.com/covid/local/chinamainland

Then you have Russia where the numbers seem extremely low relative to their population.

https://www.bing.com/covid/local/russia

yeah...Russia, another politically honest country....

Is political propaganda at its highest in human history for 2020?   

Edited by oldshurst442
  • Agree 2

8 hours ago, ocnblu said:

Exactly, it wasn't the virus itself that he was calling a hoax people, it was the constantly negative liberal MSM narrative.

Every American should support President Trump as HE IS OUR PRESIDENT like it or not. So much hate for a man who is working for F'n FREE by donating his salary to charities and most recently to the Coronavirus fight. He didn't need or want the job, especially at a time when he would be ready to relax with retirement. He's kept promises he made on the campaign trail in 2015 and 2016 and has improved the country in many ways and he's not a career politician, that's a good thing! He stated that he wants to open up the country by Easter with an optimistic view on the fight that some of the best doctors in the world here in the U.S. are putting to it, not that it will for sure open back up on Easter weekend as he's taking guidance from the doctors that he and VP Pence appointed to the Coronavirus Task Force. That's much better than saying "Oh we'll all be in quarantine for months" isn't it?  

Stop with the divisive hate on here already people it doesn't help anyone! If your state's local government failed with obvious incompetence don't blame it on the current Administration in DC, blame it on your State's incompetent governor and/or mayor's who should have had their own plan in place for something this devastating. Better yet, blame it on the corrupt communist dictatorship who started the whole damn thing in one of their nasty wet markets, and then lied about it when their own top doctors tried to alert others about it who were then muffled by the dictator leadership who covered it up for months! They're still lying about the new or confirmed cases inside their nasty disease of a country as well.    

I'm not saying that I always agree with what President Trump says and tweets, but the vast majority of his actions show he is working (again for FREE) for the better of this country.

Everybody needs to just take a couple of deep breaths. Learn some martial arts and take it out on a punching bag or hanging weight bag. It helps and you'll feel so much better! 

Edited by USA-1
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, oldshurst442 said:

Yes.

I think they were and still are very strict about their lockdowns. There is no phoquing around. When China says its a lockdown, its a freakin complete and total lockdown, for EVERYBODY. NOBODY is roaming the streets.

We whine about our rights and freedoms for  SUGGESTED self isolation  and we are willing to put our very lives for a way of life that is cancerous anyway...  All for business and for the love of money. By Trump...but by ignorant (greedy) American and Canadian businessmen. And our stupidity to not take this lightly is our demise.  (Example....those idiot kids in Florida Spring Break and our reaction to all of this as nonchalant as nonchalant could be.  

Businesses could be rebuilt and restarted.  What is the phoquing panic and the fear?  Quite the irony I see as our business and political leaders in the beginning were saying that the virus itself is overblown and its fear mongering by the media...

And anybody saying otherwise that businesses could not be rebuilt is a liar and a con.

The Big 3 in Detroit shut down car production when the US entered WW2 for 2-3 years.

Volkswagen and Mercedes Benz were devastated and needed external monies to be rebuilt.  

Somehow...these automotive companies survived...   Sure...Duesenberg and Packard died before or after WW2....  but we picked up the pieces...with the other surviving manufactures.

Rebooting and retooling and companies that survive come out stronger. The weaker ones go away, sure. But new companies take their place.  Newer, fresher ideas get spawned.    Its a good thing. 

Like a Phoenix rising from the ashes...

yeah...Russia, another politically honest country....

Is political propaganda at its highest in human history for 2020?   

Very true, the strong companies will survive and we will all be better people after all of this.

Yup, bunch of dictator liars in China and Russia.

Edited by USA-1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, oldshurst442 said:

China's delusional dictatorship is actually trying to make China look like the hero or rescuer by helping Asian and European countries who are suffering while slamming the U.S.A. with BS propaganda to try to take world power from the West. It won't work, if anything it will backfire right in their faces. I guarantee we (US Gov't. and hopefully the Can. Gov't) will make them pay one way or another for all of this bullsh!t once we get back on our feet.

https://www.wired.com/story/opinion-dictatorships-are-making-the-coronavirus-outbreak-worse/

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, balthazar said:

Exactly what I've been thinking.  Our last national trauma unrelated to an economic cycle - in 2001 - was, by some, equated to "innocence lost."  No longer can we go to the gate at the airport for domestic flights to wait for relatives and friends coming in, or wait with them as they depart.  I wonder which simple pleasures will go away this time around.  

3 hours ago, dfelt said:

WOW, so tiny for the price. I thought our prices for homes here were bad, this is just crazy. Agree that the price is way too high. I also think the housing market is going to dive down due to the Covid-19 virus. Recovery is going to take time.

I don't think that price ($250K to $300K) is that weird for 1400 s.f. in NJ, within reasonable distance of New York City.  If that thing (with 1400 s.f.) were on Seattle's Eastside, especially north of I-90, it would be listed for at least that price, if not more.  And it would sell in the blink of an eye.  The difference might be that the area shown might not be as desirable as Seattle's Eastside.  It's also that the "real" price in NJ is a lot higher because their property tax bills are barbaric.  They're far higher than about 1.2% of the property's approximate value that you'll see in a lot of places.

Edited by trinacriabob
  • Thanks 1

Owner bought that house in 2006 for $300K. It has been listed a number of times both for sale & for rent. It didn't sell at 325K or 300K in '18, and it didn't sell for 290K in '19. So -with no work done to it- they list it at 325K in '20 (dropped to 310K). It's going to stay a rental unless the owner comes to her senses.

It's an hour & 25 mins to the tip of Manhattan, and if you're working in NYC, I doubt your renting/buying this. NYC aside, it's in a very good, quiet area on a dead end street. 1,427 square feet, property taxes were $6742 last year.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, balthazar said:

IMG_1197.jpg

That pricing seems absolutely insane. I guess I just live in a much much cheaper market because you can get quite a bit more house for 300k around here. 

14 hours ago, dfelt said:

The US just took over the top spot for the Most Infection cases of Coronavirus due to the incompetent leadership of this is a hoax. Lucky for us we do not lead in death yet.

My opinion only, I thoroughly believe that's more to do with China covering more up. They've been stagnant for a couple weeks now? VERY hard to believe. 

• Agree 1

Anyone else need a haircut?  I need a haircut. They actually stayed open a few days longer than did eateries, but I declined.  Still, I don't want to look bohemian or anything!

• Agree 2

13 minutes ago, trinacriabob said:

Anyone else need a haircut?  I need a haircut. They actually stayed open a few days longer than did eateries, but I declined.  Still, I don't want to look bohemian or anything!

I do but luckily my wife is a hair stylist so it won't be too difficult to get one.