Sign in to follow this  
Northstar

New VE Commodore pics!

LHD with a chrome bar on the grille probably means those are Chevrolet Lumina/Omega.

It seems to carry the Torana concept's syling theme. Can't wait for the official pics to be released!

its nice, definitely an improvement, but the greenhouse looks like it could belong to any (and every) carmaker in the world. I wish GM could do something, different.

its nice, definitely an improvement, but the greenhouse looks like it could belong to any (and every) carmaker in the world. I wish GM could do something, different.

((AMEN!!))----The BOGLEG THINGY in the C piller is SO TIRED NOW!!

Looks good. Something about those wheels reminds me of the Trailblazer SS and spied Equinox SS wheels. Could this by chance be some kind of Chevy RWD SS sedan? That would be awesome!!

Looks good.  Something about those wheels reminds me of the Trailblazer SS and spied Equinox SS wheels.  Could this by chance be some kind of Chevy RWD SS sedan?  That would be awesome!!

CHEVELLE BABY!!-----Not likely for us YET!-----But HERES HOPEING!

Man, I'm more excited about this than the Camaro. I hope they send one over as a Pontiac.

Me, too. And...me, too.

We all knew/know what the Camaro was going to be, even before the concept came out. These other Zetas could literally be anything, and that's very tantalizing.

Oh, and it better have a HF V6 available, preferably with a six-speed manual. Not every wants a big V8!

It will, the current Commodores already have the 3.6L HF V6 as either the base engine or an option.

This calls for a celebration. :)

Long live RWD!!! :wub:

Who wouldn't be excited about this lineup that we have pleaded for for years here? I'm not excited about the waiting game....so it's hard to get excited about GM right now....since everything is always so far away.

The exterior is sweet, but I'm sort of underwhelmed by the interior. The plastics don't look too great and the gear selector looks cheap. Also, the stack and upper IP look like they came straight out of the Aura, which is odd.

The emergency break is in a weird place but the interior looks really attractive and high quality. Makes me wish GMNA had interiors that look like this. Guess we'll just have to keep waiting.

Very cool... I also love the Datsun Bluebird wagon in that pic.

It's my Maxima with 2-fewer cylinders. :D

The exterior looks really good. The interior is hard to judge, but the E-Brake is weird and it looks like they copied Mercedes. Not bad, but I think the wood messes it up.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We  Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook