Sarah Jessica Parker...

That's weird.

Yesterday I was at the beach with some friends and family and we had a heated debate involving exactly this. A People magazine with her picture in it brought the conversation about.

Fix that nose...

That's my only gripe on her...

I will say that I don't see ANYTHING in Paris Hilton.. she's more zombie looking than that dog she carries around

Edited by Decka

I hated her character in Sex and the City.. but liked her enough at Family Stone... She is not dropdead gogeous, but she has great "bod" and a face with character (in a good way) ... she is quite old, but attractive at that ....

I guess I am indifferent or ambivalent about her .. I have not decided yet.

EDIT: I agree with Crock

EDIT 2: Decka - the only problem I have with your suggestoin is that I hate people that had any cosmetic surgery (unless they were a really deformed by birthdefect/disease/accident. There is something about knowing that someone paid $$ to have a bigger cup size, or a straghter nose - to look more boring and ordinary.... Heck, my girlfriend hardly even wears any makeup .... and I love that.

Igor

Edited by Igor2

She looks like a foot.

yes.. I stole that from Family Guy.

167633[/snapback]

I'm dyin. Awesome.

Anyway... having just finished SATC (never watched the series before), I can safely say, there are times where she looks attractive, but most of the time, I think she's just downright fugly. As John #3 once said, "Ugly sexy"; someone you know is ugly, but is sexy for some odd reason.

Fix that nose...

167653[/snapback]

Right on...and I though all big metro area Jewish chicks got theirs lopped off, if need be...this one didn't.

Do I think she's pretty? Hell no. I can't stand her.

I find her decisively repulsive. Horse-ish. She's a mediocre woman physically who sometimes, thru 'just right' make-up & photography/cinematography can look attractive, tho on film I think a good portion of that is her personality/character.

She was bubbly & cute in that movie with Steve Martin in L.A. years ago, and I think she's been trading on that ever since.

Oh; and don't miss the fact that she has full-blown man hands.

Yeah, this girl:

Posted Image

Do you think she's pretty?

Today the family and I were watching a movie and they were all nitpicking her and saying she's not as pretty as people think. I think she's beautiful. Am I insane?

167626[/snapback]

Failure TO Launch? Lame ass movie.

we just watched that movie last night and i thought she looked HORRIBLE. Sexy in a really slutty skanky way (i.e. use her after closing time but kick her out at 4 a.m.) sure, but man she looked old and used.

funny thing, there was no chemistry on screen between her and MM. I guess during the shooting they hated each other. If chemistry is bad off screen it shows up on screen the same way.

In that picture above she looks incredible though. That has to be a few years old.

I heard she wears a size 0 or 1 women's clothes. Her rack always looks so damn big on her tiny body, like she's got massive *-* under that shirt, but i bet in person they aren't as huge as the pictures and movies would suggest.

Think she is a large A (cup), a good B, or a lucky C?

Edited by regfootball

Right on...and I though all big metro area Jewish chicks got theirs lopped off, if need be...this one didn't.

Do I think she's pretty?  Hell no.  I can't stand her.

167684[/snapback]

LOL!!!!!!

I've never seen an epsiode of SATC....i must be the only one.

She was merely ok in Family Stone but looked old and used in that one too.

Watching failure to launch i just kept thinking...she sucks in movies, she really must want to be in broadway shows, she acts like she's in a play, not a movie.

Posted Image

Edited by regfootball

Oh; and don't miss the fact that she has full-blown man hands.

167687[/snapback]

i guess that means an easier time getting a 'handle' on the situation. :blink:

Posted Image

or maybe

THIS -YOWSA

will change your opinion of her

my 'viewpoint' of her changes after seeing that picture. she is incredibly inviting and appealing in that pose. I can imagine her from a new angle.....

Edited by regfootball

she's average.

but

she's thin as a stick with some cleavage and that's what hollywood is all about

167720[/snapback]

She looks like a dude with a wig in that picture by the locker.

You're entertaining me, Reg. I'm at the...ehm..ehm....office. Came in at about 8:30 pm - PacTime - and will do about 2-1/2 hours with some tuning in to your usual antics!

She's not cookie-cutter pretty.  Plus, she hasn't gone to a surgeon and had all traces of any ethnicity removed.

167729[/snapback]

I know quite a few Italian and Greek chicks that visited "the surgeon" and look a lot better for it. Their ethnicity is largely intact by virtue of other features. They just look like Italian and Greek girls without an oversized nose.

A large nose is generally carried better by a man. I can only think of one girl who everyone thinks is Italian that lives in Northern California who has a large nose and she should by all means keep it. She is one of the rare few where it looks good. She is actually French and Polish and is very attractive. She was telling me that she once went up to Seattle, sat on a bench at the waterfront to eat something she bought and was amazed as to why so many men were coming up to her which doesn't happen to her in Cali. I told her "it's easy, they aren't accustomed to women who look like you in Seattle." :lol:

I always liked her, I like girls with their own look, not into Barbie dolls. We have had two girls with similiar features around here and I always thought they were hot and that was long before I saw Sara. I think I have a thing for that curly full blond hair ala Diane Cannon. I have seen her looking pretty plain and showing her age but at 48 myself I understand a few facts of life. I actually get a kick out of Sex in the City for its friendship and life events overview, but Im one of those guys that doesnt watch football and baseball either.

Edited by razoredge

but Im one of those guys that doesnt watch football and baseball either.

167763[/snapback]

Three hours in front of the tube to watch a sporting event? Agreed...yikes. I think I watch about 20 hours of TV in a year...boring and confining.

the NFL is my lone reason to watch much tv.  the NFL is awesome

167791[/snapback]

You know the score. I sit in front of a computer 75% of my time at work, moving around a mouse and steering an AutoCAD program. How badly do I want to watch TV? Not too badly, I guess.

I like her looks..attractive in a way that is not the typical generic/manufactured Hollywood look.. and I tend like women that are past 35..

And she's not an airhead, and she is from Ohio :) (I still dig Ohio girls, though I haven't lived there in over a decade)..

Edited by moltar

I know quite a few Italian and Greek chicks that visited "the surgeon" and look a lot better for it.  Their ethnicity is largely intact by virtue of other features.  They just look like Italian and Greek girls without an oversized nose.

A large nose is generally carried better by a man.  I can only think of one girl who everyone thinks is Italian that lives in Northern California who has a large nose and she should by all means keep it.  She is one of the rare few where it looks good.  She is actually French and Polish and is very attractive.  She was telling me that she once went up to Seattle, sat on a bench at the waterfront to eat something she bought and was amazed as to why so many men were coming up to her which doesn't happen to her in Cali.  I told her "it's easy, they aren't accustomed to women who look like you in Seattle."  :lol:

167738[/snapback]

too many skuzzy granola b1tches in seattle, huh? makes that se-xy Polish babe look hot?

too many skuzzy granola b1tches in seattle, huh?  makes that se-xy Polish babe look hot?

167995[/snapback]

Exactly. Seattle and Portland have a preponderance of UNattractive women. Granolas, lesbians, white trash/Tonya Harding chicks and girls with big frames (largely in part to the heavy Scandinavian and Germic heritage up there). The only nice looking women are in the upscale suburbs: Bellevue, Kirkland, Issaquah and Lake Oswego/the West Hills in Portland.

So, yes, this chick who is very attractive (looks like Rachel Ward and has that nice skin tone) goes up there and is lavised with attention.

University of Washington Huskies decals say "Woof."

Women of Seattle also require a BIG "Woof."

Incidentally, Tom Leykus CAN'T STAND Seattle women.

SJP is one of those girls who looks hot/fugly depending on what she's wearing and how she's done up.

167662[/snapback]

Yeah. For example, she's 10 times hotter in that photo than she ever is in the movie The Family Stone.

Which, I might add is a horrible HORRIBLE movie... :nono:

Exactly.  Seattle and Portland have a preponderance of UNattractive women.  Granolas, lesbians, white trash/Tonya Harding chicks and girls with big frames (largely in part to the heavy Scandinavian and Germic heritage up there).  The only nice looking women are in the upscale suburbs:  Bellevue, Kirkland, Issaquah and Lake Oswego/the West Hills in Portland.

So, yes, this chick who is very attractive (looks like Rachel Ward and has that nice skin tone) goes up there and is lavised with attention.

168015[/snapback]

Wow... I came to a similar conclusion last time I was there... We have friends in Kirkland, and I noticed a disparity as well...

Heh-heh..maybe.  I just tend to like women my own age or a few years older...(I'm 36, my g/f is 38)...

168000[/snapback]

i was just thinking about that the other day how frickin hot middle aged women look these days. I'm 38 myself. when i was 20, i thought that looked old but now those 30-50 yo women look positively YES. Something about the uniqueness and imperfection of a well proportioned m-i-l-f is really hot. maybe i am just becoming more mature and braodening my thinking.

don't get me wrong. the college gurls are still equally yum too. :ohyeah:

Exactly.  Seattle and Portland have a preponderance of UNattractive women.  Granolas, lesbians, white trash/Tonya Harding chicks and girls with big frames (largely in part to the heavy Scandinavian and Germic heritage up there).  The only nice looking women are in the upscale suburbs:  Bellevue, Kirkland, Issaquah and Lake Oswego/the West Hills in Portland.

168015[/snapback]

where is the rule written for those liberal / urban /granola chicks that they need to become ugly so much?

where is the rule written for those liberal / urban /granola chicks that they need to become ugly so much?

168389[/snapback]

My uncle asked the same question a while back... We figured it was established in some suffrage pamphlet back in the '60's...

He is also the proud owner of this T-Shirt! Link

She's a hot milf... I'd b@ng her with NOS's d!c% and O.B. pushin' :ph34r::P

Hey, Ferris Bueler is tappin' that... so you KNOW it's good!!!!!