Chris_Doane

Spied: Chevy Lambda

73 posts in this topic

Can't wait to see them. Any indication that the Chevy is a slightly rebadged Acadia/OUTLOOK?

EXACTLY what I'm wondering. Another Acadia/Outlook in overall body, but with a Chevy fascia and rear detail touches, or more thoroughly different? One can assume the interior is of its own, as the 3 so far are each unique, but we'll see.

Thanks for the head's up, Chris. Christmas comes early this year I see.

One of our guys just got pics....they should start popping up in an hour or two.

Whoohoo, you guys rock! Can't wait to see them! Edited by ZL-1

Looks like it's the Outlook/Acadia mostly, except for the roof and rear window which look to be sourced from the Enclave.

Also here:

Edmunds Spy Photos Chevy Lambda

Looks like they used the Buick body for this one.

Which makes sense. 2 on the Outlook/Acadia body and 2 on the Envoy/Chevy body. I like what I see of the lights, kinda Cobalt/New Bu look to them. The grill will no doubt be better looking on this than the Aveo hatch. Now if the rear gets quad round lenses like it seems they could be doing that would be SWEET!

Looks pretty good I think. I've seen those taillights somewhere before, but I can't figure out where.

I am the photographer... I've never posted here before, so hello!

Jeremy Kupfer

Welcome to Cheers&Gears! Good job with the pics! :thumbsup:

Kinda neat looking...it looks like the Enclave hit an Acadia and an Outllook cross-breed came from the union...not too bad. And those tailights look like the ones on one of those sub-subcompacts we saw during the show season. Cannot recall which one. Either that or you have been paging through the Alteeza catalog lately. :lol:

Looks like they took the headlights right off an impala... We'll see the finished product before I decide if I like it.

Enclave rear?

Super-size/hybrid flexfuel Equinox front?

Malibu headlights?

Audi Q7/ Minivan profile?

Yep. Chevy is the pinnacle of original styling in this industry. It better have an original interior. That's really retarted. I won't b**** and whine now about the extreme overlap that'll be going on, but as far as overall looks, I am not initially impressed. How long must we wait for the big picture? Detroit '08?

P.s. They should defffff bring back opera windows

Interesting.... That is going to replace Uplander or Trailblazer or both?

It looks fine to me. Just as long as it does not look like the others. The Malibu design front end is fine. My issue is the interior. Outlook already looks stripped. How do you make a Chevrolet look nice and not cheap at the same time? Time will tell. I will not make judgments until I see the vehicle.

Is there enough plant capacity to meet (high, I assume) demand? I thought they can't make enough Enclaves.

They're going to make them both at Delta Township and Spring Hill.

Enclave rear?

Super-size/hybrid flexfuel Equinox front?

Malibu headlights?

Audi Q7/ Minivan profile?

Yep. Chevy is the pinnacle of original styling in this industry. It better have an original interior. That's really retarted. I won't b**** and whine now about the extreme overlap that'll be going on, but as far as overall looks, I am not initially impressed. How long must we wait for the big picture? Detroit '08?

P.s. They should defffff bring back opera windows

Where did you get your X-ray glasses? I for one can't see to much because of all the CAMO! I can get an idea of the shape of the tail lights and head lights and the grill. But other than that and I can't make out much, as GM wants it I am sure.

And the profile is straight Lambda.

Where did you get your X-ray glasses? I for one can't see to much because of all the CAMO! I can get an idea of the shape of the tail lights and head lights and the grill. But other than that and I can't make out much, as GM wants it I am sure.

And the profile is straight Lambda.

I got my x-ray glasses from common sense. I don't know about you, but besides the intricacies of the headlights and grille, I can kinda basically see 80-90% the general direction. The beltline is easy to see. The rear end is plain as black and white to see. I don't need x-ray glasses, really. Just common sense, bub.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room