Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ocnblu

A tip for all prospective dads

62 posts in this topic

This may be urban legend, but I understand drinking soymilk and taking zinc tablets can help you make a lot of... DNA material, to put it euphemistically. Is there a doctor in the house to confirm or deny?

I'm going to disagree on the soymilk...

Soymilk has a lot of estrogen in it--it's why they say women who are trying to have a baby shouldn't drink soymilk... it makes for a slightly heavier menstruation. My friend took a year to get pregnant--and she had several "late" periods along the way--within weeks of stopping soymilk, she was pregnant.

They also say not to give soymilk to young girls, as it causes them to get their periods at an earlier age.

How the hell would gay.com know anything about making babies? It takes one person from each sex to make one of them poop machines! I know from experience. I have two of those poop machines. :lol: I wouldn't trade them for anything. They are my world.

Bob, you hear Paulie? Lay off the soymilk!:smilewide: Edited by ocnblu

How the hell would gay.com know anything about making babies? It takes one person from each sex to make one of them poop machines! I know from experience. I have two of those poop machines. :lol: I wouldn't trade them for anything. They are my world.

That's right--cause the only people who could possibly know about how to make a baby are those who are heterosexual. I doubt there's ever been something as crazy as a gay gynecologist! :rolleyes:

That's right--cause the only people who could possibly know about how to make a baby are those who are heterosexual. I doubt there's ever been something as crazy as a gay gynecologist! :rolleyes:

My post was meant to be tongue in cheek. :rotflmao:

I'm going to disagree on the soymilk...

Soymilk has a lot of estrogen in it--it's why they say women who are trying to have a baby shouldn't drink soymilk... it makes for a slightly heavier menstruation. My friend took a year to get pregnant--and she had several "late" periods along the way--within weeks of stopping soymilk, she was pregnant.

They also say not to give soymilk to young girls, as it causes them to get their periods at an earlier age.

WOW, I'm getting turned on! :smilewide:

What the heck am I going to do with the rest of the half-gallon I bought today? I am scared I will grow man-boobs now.:unsure:

What the heck am I going to do with the rest of the half-gallon I bought today? I am scared I will grow man-boobs now.:unsure:

Now I'm starting to wonder if all the soymilk is the reason I had a sympathetic pregnancy with my friend Melinda? :AH-HA_wink:

I had NO idea what was wrong with me for MONTHS--until I finally caved and went to a dr. He then asked the magic question--is there anyone in your house who's pregnant? LOL

I thought regular milk had estrogen in it because farmers want their cows to produce more milk? I dont think soymilk has estrogen in it because it doesnt come from cows. Only Organic milk is the regular milk that does not have estrogen in it.

Let me just say, the guys in chat weren't interested in trying it for the "making a baby" factor... :AH-HA_wink:

Let me just say, the guys in chat weren't interested in trying it for the "making a baby" factor... :AH-HA_wink:

:lol:

OMG! you guys are so funny! I think if you're trying for a successful pregnancy just try the method best known to work - alcohol and a back seat! LOLOL

Blu, why the sudden interest in this subject, are you trying to tell us something? :AH-HA_wink:

Edited by staceface

That's right--cause the only people who could possibly know about how to make a baby are those who are heterosexual. I doubt there's ever been something as crazy as a gay gynecologist!

Ah! But which came first? Being gay, or being a gynecologist? :duck::smilewide:

lol

And why would a gay gynecologist be talking about this on gay.com? Lesbians go to a clinic and mostly get their sperm from a tube, and gay guys adopt, so I think their target audience is on some other website. :AH-HA_wink:

I've heard you build up more ejaculate with various foods, all of which are probably not even proven. The list I've heard includes strawberries, cucumbers, spinach, avocado, salad dressing...it's to the point that you tune it out.

As for reproducing the human race, I've never been interested. My best friend in SD who got married immediately after college and had his marriage end after 18 years (up in Whittier, part of LA) said he is soooo thankful he didn't have kids. He is living in SD and doing as he pleases. Like he says "kids are a big money drain and a big time drain." I have ALWAYS felt the same way.

I've come close to getting married twice, and may yet get married at some future point..but I have no interest in children. The world is over populated the way it is... I'll stick with terriers, they are little and poop in the house, but easier to care for than kids...

i've heard coconut milk makes the flag pole a little bigger....if you know what i mean...

uh... was thinking of a bad joke here... but couldn't think of anything that made much sense.

*revises grocery list*

Careful what you do with cucumbers :smilewide:

....he may have already tried it... :lol:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room