regfootball

OH OH!

93 posts in this topic

panicked and bought a new vehicle today!

anyone care to guess what it is?

I'll check back in a couple hours and post a pic or two. I can't pick it up till tomorrow though! UGH!!!!!!

Uplander?

yes i flew to toronto and picked up a stripped uplander from carbiz......it was a tough choice between the uplander and the pontiac wave.........

LOL

I liked satty's guesses......har har

ok, my gm card had 2,000 bucks available to me.....not sure if that sways anyone's guess......

the dealers are desperate right now! time to buy I am telling you!!!!!!!

Edited by regfootball

by the way, my dad told me i should have popped for the used 06 R class mercedes! but at least i will tell you i did not get the mercedes........

i will throw this nugget out there. the trade offer on the aztek was pathetic so i will have 3 vehicles for a short period of time......keeping the aztek, at least unless one of you wants to buy it and be seen driving it.......

Edited by regfootball

yes i flew to toronto and picked up a stripped uplander from carbiz......

LOL

I liked satty's guesses......har har

ok, my gm card had 2,000 bucks available to me.....not sure if that sways anyone's guess......

LaCrosse, Grand Prix (since you once wrote about one) or Impala. Those are all $ 2,000 + cars on the redemption allowance.

by the way, my dad told me i should have popped for the used 06 R class mercedes! but at least i will tell you i did not get the mercedes........

i will throw this nugget out there. the trade offer on the aztek was pathetic so i will have 3 vehicles for a short period of time......keeping the aztek, at least unless one of you wants to buy it and be seen driving it.......

I wouldn't be ashamed of driving an Aztek. But Im wierd....

What color is the Aztek? I bid a dollar, and I will keep it within my gated community to keep it safe! :smilewide:

Express with no windows, so you can hand candy out to children at the park?

you are on your game today!

they have you booked for the whole week? is gratuity included in the food bill?

What color is the Aztek? I bid a dollar, and I will keep it within my gated community to keep it safe! :smilewide:

i am selling it back to GM...they have developed a third world grade BAS system for it, will retrofit that into the vehicle as a running prototype to test and potentially revive the aztek hybrid and sell it in developing countries.

AT LEAST IT'S NOT A REBADGED GME CARL PETER WAGON!

Edited by regfootball

i am selling it back to GM...they have developed a third world grade BAS system for it, will retrofit that into the vehicle as a running prototype to test and potentially revive the aztek hybrid and sell it in developing countries.

AT LEAST IT'S NOT A REBADGED GME CARL PETER WAGON!

That's Carl-Peter to you Mister! Get it right. :AH-HA_wink:

On a more serious note:

I assume that if you're replacing th Aztek, you're going to replace it another space-mobile, so I'd rule out anything thats not an SUV or wagon. I also assume you didn't buck the trend, so you didn't pick up something massive like a Tahoe. That leaves wagons and small SUVs/crossovers, and minivans, since you said new to you, which doesn't require it being new. The Vibe seems a bit compact, the HHR a little tight on space compared to the Aztek. I'm thinking maybe VUE, or an off-lease Terraza/SV6. Or a Hummer H3.

I think an Aztek would be safe even in East Saint Louis, making your gate superfluous...

I can not wait.

Reg has driven more cars than Consumer Reports looking for his next ride....

But I am guessing HHR.

Chris

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor