Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Pictures!

Enzora

Okay I am going to give you one under the belt. Is that your daughter? :P

LOL,

No. We are 4 years apart in age though.

Oh please, you posted this pic once of a closeup of your face and I was swooning! LOL

{shameless ego boosting} What, you mean this one?

1088405565_m.jpg

:lol:

{/shamless ego boosting} :ph34r:

I was very happy in that pic because I was about to do 2 of my favorite things; 1) eat and 2) go to a huge classic car show. :D

Edited by FUTURE_OF_GM

1088405565_m.jpg

I was very happy in that pic because I was about to do 2 of my favorite things; 1) eat and 2) go to a huge classic car show. :D

Yeah, uh, that's the one. :wub: It melts me every time!

God, I so need to find the gay version that looks like that!

If you were the parts girl at my local dealership, I'd make excuses to go there. :P

The attachments are.... First, me with long hair. Than me a little bit older (tank top). Then me, old, 37 (now) (updated and reposted HERE) :P Oh and the last picture is my Christmas tree. I like it. :D

post-320-1229467762_thumb.jpg

post-320-1229467776_thumb.jpg

post-320-1229467799_thumb.jpg

Here's a fairly embarassing picture of me, fat and pregnant on my wedding day at 18. Sigh, if not for the kid, would have been the biggest mistake of my life. Yeah!! LOL

my_wedding.jpg

post-320-1229467786_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sal Collaziano

Yeah, thats me.. From young to old. :P And that's actually a small tree. 6 foot or something. I had a really beautiful 4000 square foot home last year - but my wife didn't like it. So now I'm back in a 1200 square foot condo - going freaking crazy.. I need space... The walls are closing in on me no matter where I am...

Damnit Sal. ;)

Nice tree too ;)

Yeah, thats me.. From young to old. :P And that's actually a small tree. 6 foot or something. I had a really beautiful 4000 square foot home last year - but my wife didn't like it. So now I'm back in a 1200 square foot condo - going freaking crazy.. I need space... The walls are closing in on me no matter where I am...

Oh, I know what you mean about that--I like space too. You're getting too big for your place :AH-HA_wink: But 4000 to 1200 is quite a drop!

If you were the parts girl at my local dealership, I'd make excuses to go there. :P

The attachments are.... First, me with long hair. Than me a little bit older (tank top). Then me, old, 37 (now). I look feeble in my latest picture - but I'm actually 240lbs. I was recently sick and softened up a bit. :P Oh and the last picture is my Christmas tree. I like it. :D

post-320-1229467762_thumb.jpg

post-320-1229467776_thumb.jpg

post-320-1229467786_thumb.jpg

post-320-1229467799_thumb.jpg

Thanks blush-smiley.png

I much prefer my current look, getting older has its benefits to a point. LOL

Photo_120608_001.jpg

My phone takes $h!ty pictures.

LOL,

No. We are 4 years apart in age though.

1088405565_m.jpg

Um, yeah, WOW!! I need a single one here that looks like that. LOL

Oh, I like the current look too! :) I'm already a dirty old man...

Hey. Who's that baby? And what is he doing?

Thanks blush-smiley.png

I much prefer my current look, getting older has its benefits to a point. LOL

Photo_120608_001.jpg

My phone takes $h!ty pictures.

Oh, I like the current look too! :) I'm already a dirty old man...

Hey. Who's that baby? And what is he doing?

That's the center of the universe and he's sleeping in my lap as usual, he's been treated like my child since birth, he's a little spoiled. LOL

So what's he doing in that picture? That's a cute baby. I don't normally find babies anything but ugly. :o

That's the center of the universe and he's sleeping in my lap as usual, he's been treated like my child since birth, he's a little spoiled. LOL

So what's he doing in that picture? That's a cute baby. I don't normally find babies anything but ugly. :o

He's in a lot of my pictures, he's always glued to me when I'm home. I have framed 8x10's of him on the mantle. LOL I love my Boston Spaniel!!! He's beautiful, got the best of his momma and daddy. :)

This is the most recent pic I could find of myself..I'm on the right...from my high school reunion last July in Florida.

robhs-vi.jpg

Where are those other people now? The guy on the left is kind of "out there." The chicks looks like partiers.

Where are those other people now? The guy on the left is kind of "out there." The chicks looks like partiers.

The bearded guy (Hugo) lives in Colorado now, in construction in one of the ski towns, IIRC. The chick in red is his wife, don't recall her name, and the other woman is a classmate I vaguely remember (looks good for 38).

Interestingly, out of a class of 64 from S. Florida, 1/2 dozen incl. myself live in Colorado now. And 1/2 dozen are deceased.

Will you spit on me?

:P

I'm stayin' out of this because the BF sometimes reads my postings.... :AH-HA_wink:

where do i stand on sexiest of the site??

I don't know.

But you stand as the site's feistiest horndog (I mean, if your car is "the lil' white hoe' "...)

Edited by trinacriabob

More so than a tech-y, you look like someone who might chip away at marble to make statues in Carrara. :smilewide:

Who said I was a tech-y? Some say I'm just a factory grunt, not that there is anything wrong with that. :smilewide:

You do know those statues start out with a computer using imaging technology don't you? Well I guess you found me out, I've been traveling to Italia on the weekends to work on my gravestone, just a little something I fancy.

kb3tro.jpg

Picture taken this evening, myself and Ginger in her 'Kenny' parka:

robandsqueak4JPG-vi.jpg

Nice little dog....been thinking about getting a small dog for the family. You and I look a bit alike...esp. when I cut my hair really short...

Chris

Random, but I can scratch in between my shoulder blades, so... bitch, please. :P

So can I, but only with my right arm. My right arm has always been much more flexible, and the shoulder blade pokes out funny, like it's not attached properly. I suspect something happened before I could form lasting memories that involves my older brother and some wrestling moves he saw on TV.