Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Pictures!

Enzora

• 3 weeks later...
Nope, I think what you see are two things, the angle of the pic and the fact that I am suffering from an allergic attack. There was something in the air that was setting me off that day.

PCS--what is that unusual roadster in your sig? Don't think I've seen it before, though the wheels look familiar.

Sitting in SFO, wondering why flights home from Las Vegas to Toronto connect through there.

You look very Canadian or from a northern latitude of the US...the obligatory black leather coat. You'd almost never see that in LA, Houston or Miami.

I take it you took United or USAir part of the way and then connected onto AirCanada? How was Vegas?

Way there: American Airlines to Chicago, US Air to LV.

Way back: United to San Fran, Air Canada to Toronto.

Expedia booked this mishmash together. Trying to connect through O'Hare with an hour and a half gap between flights was a mistake - we missed the US Air flight and had to spent the night in Chicago.

Vegas was good. It was my girlfriend's first time flying so I was a little worried since she seems to get sick easily - but it went well.

Prettier than me? Didn't know I was, but I do clean up nice, at least that's what my wife says.

I was in Egypt at an Opel facility south of Cairo. I made a side stop at Chevrolet Jordan, on my way to OZ. So what you see is the Jordanian countryside.

Here is the Jordanian Chevy website.

http://www.chevroletarabia.com/content_dat...html?cntryCd=JO

Edited by Pontiac Custom-S

20090113031bb6.jpg

I'm ready to seal that envelope, mom...

(my 3 month old daughter Amelia)