Unimaginable cruelty

How is this BITCH still on the streets? Armed robbery TWICE! Now she stuffed a cat in a 500 Degree oven and she is able to plea it down? How was she not already in Jail for her previous crimes?

I don't condone killing anyone or anything, but she should not be on the streets - she will kill again. She keeps upping the ante...somebody will die someday at the hands of this sick p.o.s. - the courts and society have been warned. STOP HER HERE AND NOW.

If cooking a live kitten was a joke, I wonder how funny she would find it if someone were to douse her with acid, gasoline, and Stump-Rot before touching a lit match to her skin. If that's not funny enough, perhaps while all this is being done, someone should submerse her head in water and hold it there while she screams in pain.

While Croc does make a point- I believe in Karma......

Of course I believe in the Karmic concept...but isn't Karma that good/bad things happen to good/bad people? Karma will take care of itself without a bunch of hot-heads taking matters into their own hands.

While Croc does make a point- I believe in Karma......

That's all I was saying. Don't put me on the bandwagon too.

She would not be the 1st female serial killer ...

Ya, I remember Eileen Wournos in Florida years ago, sure their have been others..like that grandma somewhere that buried old men in her yard.

I stand corrected. :toiler:

Croc no doubt has never been around animals. He has no concept of what a pet can do for a human being.

I'd like to pull that bitch's weave out of her head, one braid at a time. For starters.

I love how so many of you are calling for her execution--you're no better than she is, apparently.

She killed first, we're just obeying Hammurabi.

A kitten is just an fairly defenseless animal... sure, in the wild it would have killed, but for survival. This woman had no reason to do this... she's lower than the animals. People have become too comfortable with our position in the world, unable to grasp read pain and death. To cause such unnecessary pain and death, means one needs an intimate firsthand experience.

One upon a time, I was an idealist and pacifist. Watch the cruel, vile beings on this planet for a quarter century... I mean WATCH... closely... not just the soundbite they put on the "news". Sooner or later, instead of debating over who gets the burden of throwing the switch, you'll fight to pull it first... to protect your friends and family.

Croc no doubt has never been around animals. He has no concept of what a pet can do for a human being.

We have five kids and five cats. Each Cat has "adopted" one of our children...and our family (other than the bathroom with the litter boxes) is all the better for it.

Animals and cars are two things that make life worth living, IMHO.

Chris

An animal is an animal. I don't understand why there are criminal charges attached to a non-human entity. Well actually i do, its because people have personified their pets; projecting human quality traits onto a non-human entity. And i must admit i do the same to my own pets and i would probably want whoever killed my own pet killed. But from a logical standpoint, its illogical.

Still, from an emotional perspective, i do not wish her well and i don't understand why you would want to do such a horrible thing. But she is definitely not a productive member of society. Maybe we can ship her off to some deserted island...

Edited by Teh Ricer Civic!

An animal is an animal. I don't understand why there are criminal charges attached to a non-human entity. Well actually i do, its because people have personified their pets; projecting human quality traits onto a non-human entity. And i must admit i do the same to my own pets and i would probably want whoever killed my own pet killed. But from a logical standpoint, its illogical.

Still, from an emotional perspective, i do not wish her well and i don't understand why you would want to do such a horrible thing. But she is definitely not a productive member of society. Maybe we can ship her off to some deserted island...

Sorry but this is one of the most asinine responses I've seen in a while. A life is a life, and she had no right to take it for the sake of her own sick and twisted amusement. There's a difference between killing for food and killing for sheer enjoyment. One is survival, the other is psychotic. We could take what you said and apply it to people too. "A person is a person, they weren't the top of their class and didn't succeed in getting to the top of their career so who cares if someone cuts them into little pieces"

It's just a hop, skip and a jump from killing animals to killing humans (of course we ourselves are animals, and I would argue that other species are more intelligent than a lot of humans).

Yeah, some of what I say is from emotional attachment. We have 3 cats and they are family. They're more loving and caring than most humans are.

A life is a life, and she had no right to take it for the sake of her own sick and twisted amusement. There's a difference between killing for food and killing for sheer enjoyment. One is survival, the other is psychotic.

My response to this is a rhetorical question: Have you ever swatted a fly?

Her sentence for this crime is apt, but I hope that she can be healed before it's too late.

hmmm. well animal cruelty charges stand in good favor with me. things like this are premeditated. countless studies have shown that the most malicious vile serial killers started out with rabbits, cats, frogs, whatever. my reason for standing behind them is because while not a person you know how you should and shouldnt treat an animal. especially a domesticated animal because they are ususally dependent. my question for people apathetic to animal cruelty laws is does this seem right?

i have about 5 things that piss me off quick. probably the top 3 would be disrespect for others property, child abuse, and poor treatment of animals.

i am not in PETA by any means but people know better than to throw a kitten in the oven.

hmmm. well animal cruelty charges stand in good favor with me. things like this are premeditated. countless studies have shown that the most malicious vile serial killers started out with rabbits, cats, frogs, whatever. my reason for standing behind them is because while not a person you know how you should and shouldnt treat an animal. especially a domesticated animal because they are ususally dependent. my question for people apathetic to animal cruelty laws is does this seem right?

i have about 5 things that piss me off quick. probably the top 3 would be disrespect for others property, child abuse, and poor treatment of animals.

i am not in PETA by any means but people know better than to throw a kitten in the oven.

This.

The difference here is... we domesticated the cat. The cat now depends on humans for its welfare. It is our job as humans to protect and nurture domesticated animals, not destroy them on a whim. This was no fly. No nuisance wild animal. It was a defenseless kitten.

This woman needs to be dealt with before she moves on to killing someone's family members. The unabashed glee with which she meets the protesters is a clear sign she has no conscience, no qualms about what she did. She is dangerous.

So ya'll oppose euthanization too right?

And i am not trying to defend this lady at all, she has all the makings of a serial killer, im just saying that PETA has gotten their way on a lot of things and people have grown to accept it.

You certainly came off as it.

We euthanized our oldest cat because she was dying. It was to end her suffering. The is a distinct difference between that and killing a young, healthy animal, and making it suffer for your own sick amusement. If you can't tell that there is a difference well you've got problems.

I'd like to pull that bitch's weave out of her head, one braid at a time. For starters.

Yes, as the owner of 4 cats, I clearly know nothing about them.

What does that even have to do with anything? Even if she came over and killed MY cat, I would be extremely angry with her...furious probably, but I'm not going to call for her execution!! What the hell is wrong with you people?!?!?!

Sorry but this is one of the most asinine responses I've seen in a while. A life is a life, and she had no right to take it for the sake of her own sick and twisted amusement. There's a difference between killing for food and killing for sheer enjoyment. One is survival, the other is psychotic. We could take what you said and apply it to people too.

Bingo. A life is a life. So many in this thread condemn her for taking a non-human life, and then want to take her life for it? You don't like someone, so they should be dead. That's sick and twisted.

The difference here is... we domesticated the cat. The cat now depends on humans for its welfare. It is our job as humans to protect and nurture domesticated animals, not destroy them on a whim. This was no fly. No nuisance wild animal. It was a defenseless kitten.

Wrong. Cats do NOT depend on humans for welfare. Cats are not dogs; cats can and do take care of themselves. Even those who have spent their whole lives inside a house--the hunting instincts never go away.

This woman needs to be dealt with before she moves on to killing someone's family members. The unabashed glee with which she meets the protesters is a clear sign she has no conscience, no qualms about what she did. She is dangerous.

Hmmm...yes, clearly she is the incarnation of the devil, purely evil with no conscience whatsoever. Can't be mentally ill...no way, that would be too complicated for our overly simplistic view of the world.

Edited by Croc

Okay, she's a worthless ####.

Done deal.

I think were speaking with our emotions as animal lovers rather than our rational minds when we call for her death.

That being said...I love my cats! And my 13 year old daughter Joanna works at a shelter for abused animals. Amazing how many people in this world treat cats and dogs like crap.

Chris

You can be a huge cat/animal lover and still maintain a level head. Do not ask me how I know this.

Hey stinky, I never said kill the bitch. I said she should be dealt with, especially in light of her public behavior after she killed it.

Hey stinky, I never said kill the bitch. I said she should be dealt with, especially in light of her public behavior after she killed it.

No, but you called for physical pain against her...for starters, which is pretty outrageous, still:

Look a bit closer, but be careful not to fall off your horse. I said "I'd like to" pull her weave out. But do you think I know where she lives? No I don't. And maybe a little physical pain would wipe the smirk off her face. I would hope Bertha would put her in her place in the exercise yard. Edited by ocnblu

Look a bit closer, but be careful not to fall off your horse. I said "I'd like to" pull her weave out. But do you think I know where she lives? No I don't. And maybe a little physical pain would wipe the smirk off her face. I would hope Bertha would put her in her place in the exercise yard.

You miss my point.

She got enjoyment out of torturing a kitten. You are expressing a desire to (i.e. derive enjoyment from) inflicting physical pain to her. And now that she'd be "put in her place" (what, as Bertha's "special girl"?)...I just don't see the difference. Whether she did it and you did not, I don't understand the getting enjoyment/feeling a sense of vindication/justice having taken place at inflicting physical pain on this girl. I just don't get it.

I just cannot believe you continue to feign such obtuseness on this. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth is an ancient rule of justice. We're not suggesting anything radical here. Mama Mia.