Guest Josh

Exclusive Camaro Interior Pictures

Guest Josh

Myself & Chris have JUST walked in the door after an amazing two days with General Motors & Camaro enthusiasts. We'll be uploading videos & pictures all day long in our continuing coverage of NAIAS '06.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yeah...those guages, while I like the idea behind them, seem kindly hard to make out. I think they should rethink how the instruments read. Aside from that, I can't find a problem with the interior! It reminds me of a first gen Camaro....and that's ALWAYS a good thing.

Hey guys....can you get head on pics of the front and back??????? You think the waistline is a little thick or is it just the pictures??

Edited by samy1691

This is the most encouraging sign I've seen yet the GM is moving forward. We don't have to copy the Japanese to be state of the art. There was a time when American design was leading the way, and I believe when you look at this car - especially the interior, you know you are looking at an American car.

What are those radio-active logos on the dash? is that the new camaro symbol or does it represent some kind of function?

The rear shot is hot! A for exterior styling , F for insturmentation and B for the rest of the interior.

I love the design, but I doubt little (if any) of this will make the production model - there's no way that center IP makes it, and there aren't even any airbags. Josh - have you heard how close to the production model this car is?

BTW, in this picture:

Posted Image

Is that a start button next to the HVAC controls? The icon there looks like it's echoed in that orance strip above the center vents. What is that?

Thanks,

-RBB

Really nice . When they want to do something right they can. I cant wait to see it at the Javits Center

GM has always been known for amazing concepts...it's sad they rarely come close to reality...though lately changes have been made as far as bringing concept to reality...take the solstice and aura for example... they were awesome as concepts, and, while toned down a bit, are/will be quite nice as production versions without losing too much from the concept.

is the display abouve the center vents some thing like OEL tech?.... intruments need toned down from the pics...hard to say what they'd be like in life. overall interior A, not A+ mainly cause of the odd intruments

Question: So for anybody who's seen it in person...is the headliner suede!? If it is that'd be awsome! also, the dash looks leather...that would also be very sweet...I love the fuel, oil etc. gauges, but i agree they are kind of hard to read....other than that. What an AMAZING car!

The only reason the gauges have that appearence is because there is a flash going off or so I assume. Im sure dead on from drivers position they are awsome. Finally something different and .......wah wah wah

This interior is striking.

All I can say is.....NASTY....

Sorry but I REALLY hope the production interior DOESN'T look like this. I realize it's conceptually-stylized, but to me it doesn't look anywhere near as cohesive as the exterior...

The interior isn't horrible, but the back seat is tiny (yes I realize it's a Camaro, but it should have a halfway useable backseat) and I would much rather have the Nomad interior.

The only reason the gauges have that appearence is because there is a flash going off or so I assume. Im sure dead on from drivers position they are awsome. Finally something different and .......wah wah wah

This interior is striking.

AGREED.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We  Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook