What song are you listening to right now?

Queen.... everything on their Greatest Hits I album. Ah... Queen rocks. I absolutely love Bohemian Rhapsody, Somebody to Love, Killer Queen, Another One Bites the Dust, Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy, Play The Game, Bicycle Race, and ofcourse.... We Are The Champions. :P

BV.. you're gay.

ha Sorry, just had to. Queen's weird but kind of intriguing.

Well duh... :P Ofcourse... silly, Quen was always a little weird yet somehow intriguing. That's why Queen is quite possibly the best band that ever existed with some of the best vocals, song writing, and lyrics there ever was. I mean... What would we ever do without "We Will Rock You?" Seriously... Same with all those other songs I mentioned. Queen rocks, simply put. :D

Europe "The Final Countdown"

I'm serious. :P

The Highwayman ... from a copy of a CD of my last radio show, April 28, 2006 ;).

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 32swm/pig valve/pacemaker

MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/

Models.HO = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/trainroom.html

"It's hard to tell if I exist" ... Barenaked Ladies ... 'Pinch Me'

Guest Josh

JoCaine - "Good Bye" the CD is Piggy Back Ride.

My buddy loves the "final countdown" its on his MySpace page and his caller tone lol funny $h!.

born under a bad sign -- cream live

i saw something about queen...one of the best voies in rock and roll ever, easily a top 5 is freddy mercury. without a doubt. hate them if you want that guy had one of the best voices. id also put fogarty in there among a bunch of others.

"Another One Bites the Dust" makes me want to blow my speakers out. Turn it up!

Yup, so I've got Encore in the truck right now. "Yeah boy, shake that ass, whoops I mean girl... girl girl girl, girl you know you're my world" (yahright) :AH-HA_wink:

oooooh....

We shall see how many people even know this one.

Clair de Lune, by And you will know us by the trail of dead.

Longest band name ever. They're a loud rock band from Texas. It's pretty dense stuff, but with nice vocals. Think slipknot, but a little quieter and without the screaming.

Chuck berry Riding along in my automobile

Ludacris-Growing pains I love this line "Boxed Chevy Caprice ... Cut the whole disturbing the peace"

"Playin with transformers, thundercats Gi joes and we was lovin that"

"Folks scared to go thru college park after dark Corwn victorias unmarked cars"

"dreaming of Caddilacs and plush seats"

"when i loaded my cap gun i was ready for action"

Also on the list is DAzed and Confuzed-Lead blimp

Obie trice Welcome to Detroit city

Doors Riders on the storm

CCR Lookin out my back door.

XP:

another great song... one of the few that's better

than the Final Countdown. :P

------

& right now I'm listening to:

Steppenwolf - Magic Carpet Ride

Beatles -- For the Benefit of Mr. Kite

NOS... dont ever disrespect Queen like that...

YJ... yur wrong... tool is cool and all but Queen has 10,000 times the range... unless youve only heard the standard 4 songs (champions, bites the dust, BoRhap and rock you) if you like harder stuff... check out "hammer to fall" "headlong" "tie your mother down" and "keep yourself alive" has one of the greatest opening riffs of all time...

as for what im listening to...

"Loch Ness" - Judas Priest - Angel of Retribution

13 solid minutes of 70s style british invasion metal... i love it

another song on that album... titled "hellrider" has been named my cars theme song by anyone who has ridden in my car... haha

Guest YellowJacket894

YJ... yur wrong... tool is cool and all but Queen has 10,000 times the range... unless youve only heard the standard 4 songs (champions, bites the dust, BoRhap and rock you) if you like harder stuff... check out "hammer to fall" "headlong" "tie your mother down" and "keep yourself alive" has one of the greatest opening riffs of all time...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's just a matter of opinion... :scratchchin:

You are right, though. When it comes to Queen, I haven't heard much of their stuff, although I have listened to more than the "standard 4", as you put it. (For me, it was like eight or nine songs from them. I borrowed a CD from a friend. I did like it, too, by the way.) Their stuff is cool.

But when it comes right down to it, Tool is more of a mysterious band. They never really say anything on what a song means, what inspired it, and how or when it came to be. (And if someone does figure out something about a song, it's usually through getting pretty damn stoned and reading interviews until the wee hours of the morning.) Nobody knows that much about the members of the band (I.E. their pasts, etc.). If you poke around any Tool forum, people constantly fight about their material.

Let me restate my previous statement...if I could figure out exactly how to put it. :D

Edited by YellowJacket894

THE HOFFER - HOOKED ON A FEELING gonna chase it down with some sappy CHICAGO

anyone manage a copy of the 'never issued' Chicago STONE OF SISYPHUS album?

then, we'll go into some soundbytes from the new SURVIVOR album REACH and then some WIGWAM (which is unashamed GLAM that everyone should listen to). As one webiste put it, "hey poison, this is how rock should sound in 2006"

true enough... it is indeed just a matter of opinion... except the range thing... you cant say tool had comprable range to queen...thats just being ignorant haha

but notice how i never said either was better... just the way you phrased yur statement made it seem as tho you found tool to be more diverse in their music... which is what triggered my statement about range lol

i think what you were trying to say is that tool is much more... i dunno...haha i get what you were saying tho

oh an the camaro in your sig... ill take 3 in black... a month ago... :D

"Rosetta Stoned" - Tool - 10,000 Days

Tool > Queen (As in more interesting. :D )

I am afraid you are wrong... unless you meant Tool sucks more than Queen in being more interesting. I mean, you didn't specify what you meant for ">". So I could take just as I demonstrated... or with words in similar meaning to sucks. Elsewise... Queen rules the earth. It was because of Queen, that bands like Tool even exists. Seriously... with a name like Tool... yeah... I'm positively serious.

NOS... dont ever disrespect Queen like that...

:P