HarleyEarl

What is the Best Car for Having Sex?

119 posts in this topic

Posted Image

Is there a car that is condusive to having good meaningful sex?....past or present. What would be your top car for sex or what would be right at the bottom? Edited by HarleyEarl

Dodge Caravan. with those fold-flat rear seats, you could make a complete love nest in the back of one. B) Or an older car. I always did admire the size of the back seats in old muscle cars.

i have the dodge grand caravan 97' . . . you can fit a double bed mattress in the back while the seats are down without any squeezing. an old love bug all the way . .

I still have yet to figure out how I did it in a 1987 Sundance in the front seats... and I'm 6'3"!

I still have yet to figure out how I did it in a 1987 Sundance in the front seats... and I'm 6'3"!

[post="18049"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Zoinks! Your flexibility is impressive. Were you on top or bottom? LOLOL :lol:

(dont answer that) Edited by CD/BP

Paolino, we have way too much in common. I had a 1987 Dodge Shadow ES that I bought new and my (then) boyfriend was 5'2" to my 6'2". We managed the front seat many times (stick shift and all!) Then again, he was an Ontario gymnastics champion at the time! Anyway, nothing could beat my '91 Caprice wagon! I had the windows dark tinted and a 3" foam mattress rolled up at the ready. Came in handy when I'd drank too much and had to pass out in the back, or whatever. It had 7' of space with the seats folded down and little flip out windows in the back to let in some air when things got too hot and steamy.

Well, my '87 Dakota with a camper shell and an air mattress wasn't too bad. Girlfriend got a mild concussion once, but it wasn't too bad.

Zoinks! Your flexibility is impressive. Were you on top or bottom? LOLOL  :lol:
(dont answer that)

[post="18062"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

At the time, well, catcher.

I've shagged up chicks in every car I've had from the back of the Integra to rented Corollas. The best type of car IMO is a full-size with bench seats front and rear....great datemobile. Makes me mad the LeMans can't move and that I have to sell it, because that was ideal for intercourse and especuially other things.

Paolino, we have way too much in common.  I had a 1987 Dodge Shadow ES that I bought new and my (then) boyfriend was 5'2" to my 6'2".  We managed the front seat many times (stick shift and all!) Then again, he was an Ontario gymnastics champion at the time!
  Anyway, nothing could beat my '91 Caprice wagon!  I had the windows dark tinted and a 3" foam mattress rolled up at the ready.  Came in handy when I'd drank too much and had to pass out in the back, or whatever.  It had 7' of space with the seats folded down and little flip out windows in the back to let in some air when things got too hot and steamy.

[post="18067"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

You know what was annoying though? His butt kept honking the horn LOL

At the time, well, catcher.

[post="18097"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

You know what was annoying though?  His butt kept honking the horn LOL

[post="18100"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

LOOOL...Wow. Just wow.

Harley your a sicko. Worst 74 Camaro back seat, was my buddies car and he and his girlfriend were in the front, me and my sweet, sweet Joanie were in de back and that tiny cramped area never stopped me from anything. Ah what wonerful memorys. Best - Well Harley your one of our Trivia men as well as a bit of a American Motors man. Can you tell me what was so awsome about the front seats in a 1974 Matador 2dr. ? Ah yea, that was my sweet sweet Joanie too. Wonder hows shes doing ? Awsome girl + friend, I will always miss and think of her. Thanks for the memories !

I did it once in a third gen Camaro...Don't know how I worked that one out. I'd say a conversion van with the folding rear bench that turned into a bed. And it had shades on teh windows--that'd be great.

Come on... No one mentioned the Aztek?!?!?!? I mean... with the tent, the sound sytem, the cooler, and the mattress... It's perfect! :D Never done it in a car... lol. :lol: So, please inform me how a 95 GA is... :P Fields work fine, though.

:lol: So, please inform me how a 95 GA is... :P

[post="18140"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Depends, how large is your cousin?

You so knew that was coming.

The worst EVER:

Posted Image

The BEST ever:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here in Mass. there's a big tourist economy in Salem around Halloween because of all the witch museums, the House of the Seven Gables, Magic shops, Haunted Houses and ghost societies... one of the cool things to do is to rent a Herase for a tour of the town on or around halloween night. Some goths rent them so they can have crazy kinky sex in them. I'm the kind of freak that would do it given the opportunity. Never have m but I've thought about it. There's also a company in Sydney Australia that does tours about the town in classic Cadillac Hearses.

Someday I'd love to own a Caddy Hearse. :)

Ok, so a hearse would be easy to have sex in, but I would be creeped out beyond belief. First of all, the thought of having sex on a spot where dozens of dead bodies have laid in wodden coffins, creepy. Secondly, having sex with a woman who wants to have sex in a hearse, a little strange. Thirdly, having sex with a woman who wants to have sex in hearse and has access to one, I'm running. There are a lot of places I will have sex, but not in a hearse. Or in a hammock when alcohol is involved, it gets ugly. Station wagon would be fine, SUV, ok, mini/full size van, sure. But I dont think I could in a hearse, or an ambulance, or a coroner's van. I probably could in a police car if I had the opportunity.

No way Dude ! My Mom died when I was 12. For decades I would always look away from a hearse. I did not return to that Cemetary until Dad died, now I go there and take care of their grave site. Both of my mothers parents are on one side and mine on the other. Im OK with it now but I aint never gonna have sex in a hearse. I will never ride in one either unless thats what they take me from the morgue to the fire in. I hate that death and dead body ritual. Yep I got a bad early implant. I hate horror movies too. Its no joke to me.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor