What is the Best Car for Having Sex?

HarleyEarl

Wow, Reg sounds like such a sensitive, kind & gentle lover. I'm sure your wife loves to hear you wisper sweet nothings inot her ear. :mellow: :P

This one may not be discret but damn will you be comfortable when you're on the job.

Posted Image

WMJ: I hope you know my last post was meant in jest as usual. Did not mean to offend... thanks for the offer but I'll pass on seeing your equiptment. http://www.cheersandgears.com/public/style_emoticons//AH-HA_wink.gif

Edited by Sixty8panther

Wow, Reg sounds like such a sensitive, kind & gentle lover. I'm sure your wife loves to hear you wisper sweet nothings inot her ear.   :mellow:  :P

This one may not be discret but damn will you be comfortable when you're on the job.

Posted Image
WMJ: I hope you know my last post was meant in jest as usual. Did not mean to offend... thanks for the offer but I'll pass on seeing your equiptment.  http://www.cheersandgears.com/public/style_emoticons//AH-HA_wink.gif

[post="19239"][/post]

hey panther, get some in the car and soon you will be

"69 Panther"

here's the car I want to HUMPANDPUMP in......
Posted Image

the custom cruiser with Vista Roof is like my top dream vehicle of all time!

HEY HONEY, while you are lying down, check the view out of the VISTA ROOF!

Imagine that with the GTO powertrain and 6 speed manual. Edited by regfootball

...get some in the car...

I'd like to just get some.

*sighs*

One of these days...hopefully.

Heh...4 of my 5 MCs have bench seats, so it's not like I don't have a "proper" car.....

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 32swm/pig valve/pacemaker
MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/
Models.HO = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/trainroom.html
"I kept my heart hidden" ... Bryan White ... 'So Much For Pretending'

Knightfan...it will happen. Just be patient.

Posted Image

I was thinking that one of those '50s cars with tissue dispensers would be good for sex. 'Honey, we made messy on the seats!....no problem dear, (out flips the chrome tissue holder)...here's some Kleenex....I love youuuu!'

Edited by HarleyEarl

Knightfan...it will happen.  Just be patient.

*raises eyebrow in frustration*

Be patient? Heck, I'm 32 ... I ain't gettin' any younger...he he he.

But, yes, I know it'll happen someday....just, well, aye.

I was thinking that one of those '50s cars with tissue dispensers would be good for sex.  'Honey, we made messy on the seats!....no problem dear, (out flips the chrome tissue holder)...here's some Kleenex....I love youuuu!'

LOL! How cool would that be? He he he

Ya know... I bet one of those conversion Vans would be awesome. :P

[post="19699"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

If I'm single around the time I can afford one, I'm building one....

Too bad full-size vans are seen as kidnapmobiles....

screw cars man, a one and a half person tent with a mattress and a sleeping bag, thats the way to go for sex but if i had to choose id pick a dodge magnum, low roffs actually work well, it makes sure you konw, were in a car, we shouldnt really be doing this, its exciting but i really like the hearse idea from before and matador= top notch good find Edited by mute

its been done, with an automatic.

[post="19427"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Awsome! :mellow: :huh: :blink: :o :lol: :P

Awsome! :mellow:  :huh:  :blink:  :o  :lol:  :P

[post="20050"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

i think it was either my electra or my centry coupe we had sex in while driving. not for long, as its dangerous. hard to drive when she is riding you..mind you, that was YEARS ago.

the front bench of the electra was big enough to perform a certain numerical action to each other in, the night of my sisters wedding. what else were we supposed to do during the wedding dance?

in my tbird once, we parked at the top of a rural interstate off ramp and she crawled over the console and gearshifter, parked herself on top of the steering wheel/airbag cover and decided to hump the crap out of me. Tilt wheel has never come in so handy! Edited by regfootball

i think it was either my electra or my centry coupe we had sex in while driving.  not for long, as its dangerous.  hard to drive when she is riding you..mind you, that was YEARS ago.

[post="20055"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Must have just came from watching White Men Can't Jump in the theatre....

• 3 years later...
modern: 1990s B-body estate (Minivans = abstinence)

Trucks re a no-brainer... Burban with deep tint.

Old school: ANY full size boat... my B-59's Wiiiiiiiide front and BACK seat works well.

Julie and I had a few fun outings in the old graphite/burgundy '87 Cadillac
Fleetwood Brougham last year.

QUOTE(Satty @ Sep 29 2008, 08:25 PM) [snapback]432710[/snapback]
OMG!!!!! Thats was probably the only Dodge Shadow driver to ever get laid.

laugh.gif

Well, I can say that Millenias work well enough, as do Cutlass's. *nods* I never did figure out how a Grand Am was... The Jetta is still in question thus far, as well. tongue.gif

QUOTE(Mike The Canadian @ Sep 21 2005, 09:11 PM) [snapback]18078[/snapback]
dunno about the ultimate sex vehicle, but my buick is the ultimate blow job vehicle! BENCH SEAT BABY!!!!

lol

I'll do you one better. My Dodge Aries had a bench seat up front...and they were vinyl for easy cleanup.

dude how old are you? I don't know if your aware of this but there is better things than sex. From reading this thread you sound like you have an issue and its all you constantly think about. its like your stuck at 18 or something.

QUOTE(capriceman @ Sep 30 2008, 11:31 AM) [snapback]432935[/snapback]
dude how old are you? I don't know if your aware of this but there is better things than sex. From reading this thread you sound like you have an issue and its all you constantly think about. its like your stuck at 18 or something.

Dude...most of us were 18 at one time...and the rest WILL BE!

QUOTE(capriceman @ Sep 30 2008, 11:31 AM) [snapback]432935[/snapback]

blink.gif unsure.gif Edited by CARBIZ

The front seat of a 1981 Olds 98 worked well for me. It was when I was going out with the wife and my '77 Bonneville wouldn't cut it and I wanted to impress her. That old Olds had Olds style mags and a 350 it was a hell'uva car. Edited by gm4life

I didn't mean for it to come out like that.

Maybe its because I'm an adrenaline junkie or something but I get more joy out of Sking, drifting, racing the boat, flying, some roller coasters, rock climbing, and Above all skydiving. Even more so with HALO (High Altitude Low Opening) jumps. I swear your heart hits over 200 BPM before you pull the rip cord.

anyway

what about the old dodge 1000 shaggin wagons. with the shagg carpeting and all