Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mustang84

Which generation do you fall under?

What generation where you born in?   47 members have voted

1. 1. The Silent Generation (1925-1944)

• The Baby Boomer Generation (1945-1964)
    • Generation X (1965-1980)
    • Generation Y (1981-2001)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

46 posts in this topic

Generation Y here, although I fall pretty close to Gen X. I wonder what they're going to call the Generation after Y...Z?

Edit: Man, I didn't do the poll right and I don't know how to edit it...could someone with :admin: turn the Silent Generation into a poll option?

Edited by mustang84

Why can't you select the silent generation, is it because they are all dead? Maybe that's why they are silent. :P

Edited by Pontiac Custom-S

Gen Y.

Why can't you select the silent generation, is it because they are all dead? Maybe that's why they are silent. :P

:rotflmao:

Gen X.

I think that after Gen Z we'll have Gen AA, like in an Excel spreadsheet :scratchchin:

Edited by ZL-1

The nowhere land between the Boom and X. Technically a Boomer, but I don't fit with all of that so I don't feel like I'm part of it.

Why can't you select the silent generation, is it because they are all dead? Maybe that's why they are silent

Holy Sh**!

I never realized it, I must be dead. I owned three Fords in my life, so I probably can't cross over until I pay pennance for that transgression. Still, My 63 Galaxie 500XL convertible was a very nice car!

What's 2 Gens before the Boomers? I mean c'mon; look at me (see avatar self-portrait).

Without being under oath, I usually claim to be Gen X.

I'm an Xer (1970), but having been raised by 'Silent Generation'/'Greatest Generation' parents and with two older siblings that are baby boomers, I've been exposed to stuff from past generations that I've come to like (movies, music, cars, etc), in addition to liking things of my generation...

Gen Y, although I came in at the early stages of it.

Denile is a river in Egypt! Some of you need to step out of denile, I'm a late Boomer or late X'er. :rolleyes:

I was born in 69, I always loved that number, and proud to say so. My Pontiac Custom-S and I, are the same age. :P

Edited by Pontiac Custom-S

Gen Y, barely.

The "Generation X" label was unintentionally invented by a favorite author of mine, Douglas Coupland. He wrote a book about that generation with the title "Generation X" and it stuck. It's surprising to me, since he's not that popular, especially outside of Canada.

wiki genx

When looking back at your poll, the generation gaps seem rather big. I was born in 1982 and a kid that was born in 1990 or later hardly seems like a part of my generation. IMO, generations should maybe span 5-10 years at the most. my brother was born in 1996, thats a 13 year age difference between us, we are two totally different generations IMO. I'll be 25 this year and he just turned 11...he's not even into girls yet and I've been in a relationship for a few years already....you get the point. When the grunge scene began in the early 90's music, that was the type of music I liked, it was the soundtrack for my generation...My brother wouldn't know Alice In Chains from The Rolling Stones.

The nowhere land between the Boom and X. Technically a Boomer, but I don't fit with all of that so I don't feel like I'm part of it.

what he said

Cool. Gen. X but I'm a baby-boomer at heart.

THANK YOU! I kept telling my parents I was part of Generation X, but they insisted it ended before I was born. I was born in 1977.

THANK YOU! I kept telling my parents I was part of Generation X, but they insisted it ended before I was born. I was born in 1977.

Tell your parents, I said you're just a baby. :P

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0