ocnblu

Use your tu lips, tell us please

127 posts in this topic

Well, I know Toni's seen some cool cars already this month, what about you? :scratchchin:

Just came from an eye appointment and saw a brand new (still had dealer plates) Black Mercedes-Benz CL65 AMG coupe.

Yumm! :drool:

Two G8s driving together..(both red)

I guess they travel in packs....

Dark grey Bentley Continental GT while waiting outside of the MD Science Center in Baltimore to see the Body Worlds exhibit.

2 Smart ForTwos, one silver, one orange.

MG B, yellow with black stripes.

2 Smart ForTwos, one silver, one orange.

MG B, yellow with black stripes.

I have yet to see but one Smart....

An impeccable & imposing Cord L-29 convertible sedan in among a bunch of those plastic rollerskate lotus's (which were all bowing & paying homage to their leader).

I've been seeing them regularly for awhile. They don't really look awkward on city roads... It's on the highway when they look odd.

Smart dealership just opened in Fairfield. I've seen two in the past few days.

I've been seeing them regularly for awhile. They don't really look awkward on city roads... It's on the highway when they look odd.

I'm guessing because it would get nailed by all the crazy drivers around here.... :AH-HA_wink:

You're lucky then.

That bad?

having seen what they're all about, giving it a good once over, and having to contend with them on the roads for the past couple years I can say really and truly that they are an abomination and a hypemobile

Two gray G8's...one locally in PA, and one rolling down the highway in DE. Look GREAT, by the way.

And, as before...several Jag XF's. Or maybe it's the same couple, but I saw more than one everyday this week.

I think I got overflown buy some magazine's comparison test drive. on the highway yesterday I was passed by 4 aveos <2 sedans/2 hatchs>, 2 Versas (1 sedan/1 hatch), 1 Fit, and 1 Yaris.

All brand new and traveling in a pack. It was odd.. here I am floating down the highway in the center lane in the roadmaster doing the speed limit and all these little cars start zipping around me on either side. Somewhat surreal.

I think I got overflown buy some magazine's comparison test drive. on the highway yesterday I was passed by 4 aveos <2 sedans/2 hatchs>, 2 Versas (1 sedan/1 hatch), 1 Fit, and 1 Yaris.

All brand new and traveling in a pack. It was odd.. here I am floating down the highway in the center lane in the roadmaster doing the speed limit and all these little cars start zipping around me on either side. Somewhat surreal.

its a mob of leprechans out to destory the roadmaster

A Corona beer HHR Panel with very nice graphics.

A Corona beer HHR Panel with very nice graphics.

:useless: especially if the graphics had anything to do with female mammary glands :smilewide:

Another white BMW 135i. Probably my next car.

I saw a new Vibe the other day, but not a single G8 yet. The Vibe looks OK, nothing spectacular.

they are an abomination and a hypemobile

In what sense?

Went out to lunch today...saw a silver Porsche Carrera GT, a 993 Carrera 4, and 2 current-style M5s (one black, one gray)...lots of cool cars in Scottsdale.

A Chevrolet Monza.

You can imagine the condition it was in.

1979 Malibu coupe, in a color close to the famous Marina Blue, with white Yenko graphics, fat Rally wheels, and a healthy-sounding smallblock.

And a maroon Smart Cabrio. Dude looked petrified driving it, I think there was like a Silverado behind him. A comical, yet compelling sight.

"Here is what I saw on the street not to long ago." - Hey Borger, did you tell those guys to unload some of that stuff so your hooves could touch the ground? :o :AH-HA_wink: :smilewide:

Edited by ocnblu

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor