ocnblu

EYE CANDY

83 posts in this topic

Yeah, it's cold. But there are still some hot vehicles on the road this time of year. Let us know what's out there. Edited by ocnblu

NOTHING! Bwahahahah!

Saw a brand new Fusion yesterday and a brand new G6 a few days ago. The Fusion was much nicer. And it was black. :drool:

Saw a brand new Fusion yesterday and a brand new G6 a few days ago. The Fusion was much nicer. And it was black. :drool:

A '10 Fusion?

A guy that moved to my building a month ago just bought a brand new Mazda 6. Those babies are sharp looking.

A '10 Fusion?

Yessir, and it looks even better on the street in the grime and snow than it does at the autoshow!

I followed a baby blue, circa 1975 LTD up the street this week. Its rear bumper, painted silver, with duct tape covering large rust holes, was mounted a couple inches to the right of normal. Every time it would hit a bump, that big ol' bumper would jiggle like Aretha Franklin's ass cheeks. I was sure it was going to fall off and total my poor little Cobalt with one bounce off the street.

I followed a baby blue, circa 1975 LTD up the street this week. Its rear bumper, painted silver, with duct tape covering large rust holes, was mounted a couple inches to the right of normal. Every time it would hit a bump, that big ol' bumper would jiggle like Aretha Franklin's ass cheeks. I was sure it was going to fall off and total my poor little Cobalt with one bounce off the street.

Heh-heh...my brother had a couple mid '70s ('73, 74) LTDs back in the '80s, both had serious rust issues...on both, you could open the trunk and see ground...was open between the frame rails..he made a trunk floor out of plywood...had the rear bumpers wired on. One he paid $50 for and drove for a couple of winters...the radiator fell out and he ran over it, and what eventually killed the car was when the rear axle fell off while driving...had like 350k miles. I still give him a hard time for his 'white trash' affectation during those years (and this is a well educated guy, Ohio State grad, but a perpetual f*ck up and the black sheep of my family).

Back on point, I haven't anything really memorable this first week of February.

There's a black Renault Alliance DL convertible with Texas plates that lives on campus. I've never seen a Renault in person before.

orange/white roof mid 70's Impala 2-door sedan

some weird 5-door version of the Mercury Tracer I've never seen before

An early '80s Datsun 280ZX in yellow with later 300ZX wheels. Decent shape...haven't seen one of those in ages.

Saw a Nissan 370Z on 95 heading to DC today. Looks like a pufferfish from the front. Not too bad though.

Also saw a Quattroporte with black wheels on a tow truck.

Not quite of note, but every time I've gone by a car wash, it has been PACKED. Everyone's getting the salt off their cars, it seems.

Yeah, it's cold.

Not here.

Today, on the freeway next to me, en route to the rail station:

Last version (2005?2006?) Pontiac GTO - black exterior, red interior, black dash with red instrument cluster bezels. This is indeed a good looking car...had it only been silver...

Black BMW E24 6er

Uhh.... does 'hot blonde driving an Audi A4 wagon' qualify as a reply? :smilewide:

Edited by ZL-1

Saw a solid driver '55 Chevy 4-dr sedan (maybe a Two-Ten), multi-colored blue paint & primer, but straight and sitting on fat blackwalls w/ 5-slots.

'65 Buick Wildcat hardtop fastback, bright red, ... couldn't make much out thru the shrubs it was parked behind.

Saw a '39 Plymouth two-door sedan today, mildly rodded and covered in salt! Unbelievable; could be the owner's only car right now maybe?

Saw a '39 Plymouth two-door sedan today, mildly rodded and covered in salt! Unbelievable; could be the owner's only car right now maybe?

Wild...can't imagine having a 70yr old car as your only car...brave man. Having an 8 yr old car w/ 95k makes me nervous.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor