enzl

Conspiracy Theory & Buickman? What's the deal with

102 posts in this topic

Satty    338

NO NO !!!! NOT BUICKMAN'S MUG SHOT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isn't it about time he's featured on this site again? Maybe we'll not get another promised interview.

evok    0

I think someone should pass this on to Dan Brown. This could make for a greater book than the De Vince Code. Rober Lutz and the conspiricy to hide the fact his blood is of the offspring of Jesus and Mary thus passing on clues for future generation in mystical styling details on the next generation Tahoe. Rick Wagoner a member of the secret Illuminati incorporating secret sysmbols into the warning lights on the IP. Gary Cowger and Fritz conducting Pagan ceremonies in the D-Ham body shop in an effort to improve J.D Powers IQS while Jim Queen is sacrificing burnt offering to the Sun god in advanced engineering as a member of the Templar Knights in an attempt to make a vehicle more aerodynamic. All this, to keep the secret bloodline of Bob Lutz safe.

The conspiricy is everywhere.

Edited by evok

haypops    0

If I remember correctly, on occasion there has been "talk" of this site being short changed by GM. Perhaps Buickman's prescence here has harmed cheersand gears reputation?

Petra    0

this article is a real get you downer...

Try reading some of the previous editions. Robert Farago has a one-track mind, to say the least.

Like all conspiracy theories, this one sounds pretty plausible. I wouldn't be surprised if Kirkorian was pursuing a buyout of GM, but, "a cabal of international financiers"? I don't think so. And, while Wagoner may have made some boneheaded moves, I don't think he is trying to put GM into bankruptcy.

Guest Josh   
Guest Josh

Right or wrong, this part is interesting.

UPDATE: The Chevy Tahoe Hybrid has been removed from the floor of the Detroit Auto Show.

Newbiewar    1

Right or wrong, this part is interesting.

who cares whats under the hood of a concept that people arent even allowed to look at...

if they had the designs finished, they would be on the showroom floor not the concept floor...

I dont doubt that its not a hybrid, but i do doubt that there is someone trying to trick the world thinking that they will have products that they dont...

Under Promise and over Deliver...

GM doesnt like to say, we'll have Hybrid Tahoes in 08, and have no backing behind that..

Buickman is a paranoid delusionalist who is so wrapped up in his great, self perceived marketing prowness that he cannot see the forest for the trees. If you dont drink the BM Kool-aid your not a individual who has rationale or independent intelligence, your just a "Wags" nuthugger

He refuses to take critical advice or tips even when he says he wants input on his "plan" and he focuses all of his rage on one being and thats Rick Wagoner.

The man is the perfect example of the sterotypical car salesman that people hate. Will say and do anything to get you into a car and buy or in this case, get into his "plan" and buy it.

Thats all I've gotten from his rambling banter of Rick and GM. After he started telling people who work at GM and people who have been involved in the auto industry for a while that they have no idea what they are talking about, he lost all any possible credibilty.

And at that point credibilty was at a all-time low on his end.

ZL-1    160

I think someone should pass this on to Dan Brown.  This could make for a greater book than the De Vince Code.  Rober Lutz and the conspiricy to hide the fact his blood is of the offspring of Jesus and Mary thus passing on clues for future generation in mystical styling details on the next generation Tahoe.  Rick Wagoner a member of the secret Illuminati incorporating secret sysmbols into the warning lights on the IP.  Gary Cowger and Fritz conducting Pagan ceremonies in the D-Ham body shop in an effort to improve J.D Powers IQS while Jim Queen is sacrificing burnt offering to the Sun god in advanced engineering as a member of the Templar Knights in an attempt to make a vehicle more aerodynamic.  All this, to keep the secret bloodline of Bob Lutz safe.

:rotflmao: that was funny

zete    0

Uh. Doesn't that mean that BMW and Daimler are in on this, too? I mean, either BMW and Daimler bought a bill of goods, are in on the conspiracy with those financiers, or were sold a real hybrid drivetrain.

Hmm. Let me think. I'll go for the real hybrid answer. Why? Because it exists and is already in buses throughout the US and journalists have seen it over at Daimler? D'uh.

Of course, the real truth is that the hybrid in the Tahoe was stolen by the cabal that is hiding that 100mpg carb that was "invented" in the 1960s. Yeah. That's it.

mustang84    12

I want to know why the Tahoe Hybrid was removed from the showroom floor.

bdubsee    0

Buickman is a paranoid delusionalist who is so wrapped up in his great, self perceived marketing prowness that he cannot see the forest for the trees. If you dont drink the BM Kool-aid your not a individual who has rationale or independent intelligence, your just a "Wags" nuthugger

Yuck! I surely won't be drinking the "BM Kool-aid".

Edited by bdubsee

CaddyRich    0

I think someone should pass this on to Dan Brown.  This could make for a greater book than the De Vince Code.  Rober Lutz and the conspiricy to hide the fact his blood is of the offspring of Jesus and Mary thus passing on clues for future generation in mystical styling details on the next generation Tahoe.  Rick Wagoner a member of the secret Illuminati incorporating secret sysmbols into the warning lights on the IP.  Gary Cowger and Fritz conducting Pagan ceremonies in the D-Ham body shop in an effort to improve J.D Powers IQS while Jim Queen is sacrificing burnt offering to the Sun god in advanced engineering as a member of the Templar Knights in an attempt to make a vehicle more aerodynamic.  All this, to keep the secret bloodline of Bob Lutz safe.

Not to mention the compromising photos of Soichiro Honda owned by GM in order to get a cut-rate deal on engines for the Vue...conspiracy???...Hmmmm....

:rotflmao:

BuddyP    0

Don't be negative...but are you positive?

:rotflmao:

I kill me sometimes.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am kinda curious though why it was removed. I remember either last year or the year before they had a silverado hybrid with the hood open, so you know they have one in the works. I have to wonder sometimes just how many concept cars there actually do what they are supposed to. For example that Ford Super Cheif, I'd like to see it actually be able to convert over from gas to hydorgen with the flip of the switch.

Angry Dad    0

Don't read too much into the Tahoe movement.

If it was removed while the show was open to the public then it would "mean something".

Just my opinion but since these are the press days doesn't it make more sense to take it outside and run it for the doubters than to have it sit on a turntable? I doubt that GM cares what this guy's phony blog site writes anyways. But it sure is funny when he makes up outlandish conspiracies.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.