Regal is for me

Justin Bimmer

Good choice and I hope your very pleased with your lease. I realy like the Reagle also every time I see one in traffic Im mesmerized by the trunk deck I still think that it's fiberglass.

On the G/P though only $1K? you'd been better off selling outright if you had anything else to drive. Your car would have brought in 3500 - $4000 easy around here but I guess Cali is a different world. If you've followed the thread about insane used car market prices you'll know where I'm coming from.

I'd also like to thank you for helping to fuel the economy. It takes guts to take on a car payment these days. You and other like minded folks are keeping the Country moving till the Government can get out of the way and solve some of this debt reduction. My hat's off to ya my good fellow. Enjoy!

Update: Dealer called yesterday said the car would be here today. Also told me the dealer they are getting the car from has tinted the windows and would cost me 2 bucks more a month. Black on Black in Fresno needs tinted windows and I wanted them, but wasn't sure how to get them installed on a leased car.

everything_went_better_than_expected.jpg?1257510959

But but it weighs 100,000 lbs, does not have RWD and smooth driving dynamics of a BMW, it has 4-cylinders, does not have good mpg, it is slower than a snail, it is a car from blue haired brand and it is not Hyundai Sonata TURBO.

Congrats! Nice combo - enjoy many happy GM miles.

Awesome choice.

After hitting the GM Main Street in Motion event this July, I really enjoyed the fit, size and feel of both the 2.4L and fully decked out Turbo Regals. Excellent cars, and the value makes them that much nicer. Great choice on the special lease 2012, now with factory remote start and other small revisions too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...