Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Autoholic217

Accord Interior Shot

66 posts in this topic

In fact, thanks to Infiniti already copying BMWs interior design with the M45 and adding a dash of Japanese to it, the Accord interior looks A LOT like the M45 interior design-wise.

I think the interior is more of mixing of the current and last gen Accord's interiors into one. The A/C controls are similar to my 02 Accord and the "Y" design theme from the current car is still in there. It just looks more stretched out than it was on the current car. It's tough to beat the current Accord's interior as it's one of the best out there, and it looks like Honda may or may not have topped it with this pic. I'll wait till official pics come out before I pass full judgement but so far, it doesn't look bad, it just looks uninspiring.

when I first saw the steering wheel I was thinking, ah crap they're going to make it all goofy like the MDX's. But after looking closer, it looks like it is quite a bit toned down compared to the MDX. I like it actually.

it's alright and has quite a bit of BMW in it....mated to typical UJS cheap door panels.

defintely sportier and more interesting than the camlee.

Edited by regfootball

Great. A screen that poorly-displays useless infomation unless you get a navigation system.

I don't think I like it much. I really need to see a better picture, but I'm not digging the overall layout. I'm grateful they didn't go with the Civic's steering wheel.

It looks alright. Better than the Camry's.

(Like I'm going to bash a car's interior.)

Well, at least it has chromed door pulls.

The hood over the gauges looks like the one in my Neon.

Yawn.

It looks like a BMW. Not a bad thing but better than the Camry. I thought it was a re-done 3 Series with a G8 steering wheel.

I'm a bit disappointed. The current Accord had a classy, attractive interior. This one looks to be a direct lift from a Bangled BMW with a nip here, a tuck there, and some augmentation everywhere. I'm sure it will be a high-quality work, but I'm not liking it over the '08 Malibu's.

So a mid-size FWD car with Full-size luxo intentions. May be Honda wants to give technology to masses. Will it have park on your own gizmo?

G8 steering wheel.

+1. Even the Buttons look same. Are Honda and GM sharing bins now?

I'm not very impressed with the center stack. The door panels don't look like anything great either.

+1. Even the Buttons look same. Are Honda and GM sharing bins now?

I know the buttoms look the same. I dunno they might be. :scratchchin: Holden had it first then Pontiac... Now Honda, not often Honda takes a styling cue for Pontiac or GM. :AH-HA_wink:

honda sure has no ability to design anything original these days.

like with the civic, i am sure they will be trying to appeal to young video game tech heads. camry has the geriatric set now so honda's nice is younger and cooler.

new malibu is looking better all the time.

The Civic was actually pretty original. Sad to see this follow.

I like it. It's more conservative than the Civic's, but it still distinctive. It makes its competitors' interiors seem dated by comparison.

I like it. It's more conservative than the Civic's, but it still distinctive. It makes its competitors' interiors seem dated by comparison.

Distinctive? I think the word you're looking for is derivative.

Not impressed. I liked the Accords much better in the 80's and 90's when they were more simple and straitforward.

...and yes, Brian the Civic is much nicer by comparison.

Chris

honda sure has no ability to design anything original these days.

like with the civic, i am sure they will be trying to appeal to young video game tech heads.

:scratchchin:

Wow. Just... wow.

by looking like a current gen BMW?

Edited by Oldsmoboi