Drew Dowdell

New Silverado Commercial

48 posts in this topic

I like how they gently place the Tundra in the ditch, while the Silverado is jammed in... and of course, how the Silverado makes it out!

I hope to see this one, and the other two, all over the TV!

this looks very homemade.. isnt official is it??

this looks very homemade.. isn't official is it??

I remember those pics, they were on a site with like 1000 others showing the actual filming of the movie. I can not what to see what they do with that white caddy in the back.

Awesome...but is it authentic?

Do they normally call it a "rear locker"? I don't even know what the hell they're talking about.

automatic locking rear differential

Hmm... looks like 381 useless horsepower to me. This is "moving forward"? Toyota junque, yah! :lol:

I love this ad and hope that this is exactly the direction the advertising at GM is going! PERFECT. SIMPLE. STATEMENT HAS BEEN MADE PERFECTLY!

Awesome...but is it authentic?

yea... these trucks will do this $h! all day long...

you all should look at this couple of things i put on youtube

these are GM videos... they are for GM certified salespeople... but i dont know why they spend so much money trying to make the salespeople certified and educated about the product when the consumer is the one who needs the info to even goto the dealership.

and this one shows exactly what those videos are making examples of... and its off my video phone

Hmm... looks like 381 useless horsepower to me. This is "moving forward"? Toyota junque, yah! :lol:

hehe they can still use "moving forward", they just cant have any ditches in the commercials!

Most factory limited slip differentials are next to worthless. The Gov-lock in the Silverado has saved me more than once.

yea its pretty nice... in my old work truck (dodge) and my parents 2 toyotas... and ford f350... all have trouble going up my back hill dirt road and about 40% grade...

and probably 300 feet... gotta jam on the gas... and hope you get your self far enough up the hill to get some more traction as it starts to level out...

but my gmc... i can idle up the hill... no tire slip... no unsafe darting up this road that almost flipped my dads old (85) toyota

and i dont even have 4x4... even my brothers 4x4 tundra has to jam on the gas to get up...

That's kickin' butt. I hope we see it everywhere. Although there's snow in the ditch on the commercial, we have plenty of mud down south. I guess it's kind of the same thing.

That's kickin' butt. I hope we see it everywhere. Although there's snow in the ditch on the commercial, we have plenty of mud down south. I guess it's kind of the same thing.

\

look at the youtubes i put up on this if you need mud... perhaps it doesnt have a toyota... but its got 4x4 dodges and 4x4 fords that are being out done by a 2x4 chevy

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor