Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

What does your Desktop look like?

I don't know, I haven't kept up on it, I will ask my friends at Cadillac, GME and Cadillac are working hand in hand on many things these days. :AH-HA_wink:

Suggest Chevrolet, Cadillac, Hummer and GME work together so GM can control the distribution of NA brands in Europe :P

Three cheers for the Z/28! :AH-HA_wink:

032008desktop.jpg

Is this XP? If so, how do you get the taskbar black like that?

If it's Vista, nevermind. I'll live with the taskbar I have.

Is this XP? If so, how do you get the taskbar black like that?

If it's Vista, nevermind. I'll live with the taskbar I have.

I wouldn't bother with a Vista-equipped computer. :AH-HA_wink:

As PCS and Veezel said, it's the Zune theme. I'll get you the link to it when I get home. If you do get it, you will want to do away with the wallpaper, as it's useless. :P

I don't want you to be alarmed, but I think some of your folders are in a foreign language! :AH-HA_wink:

Portuguese, English and Swedish. All of them foreign languages, depending on one's point of view. :smilewide:

On another note, I think I'm starting to like the Euro CTS taillights: They have this chrome look to them. They look cool!

Edited by ZL-1

And here's my desktop at the office: a Cadillac BLS Wagon and a Euro-spec CTS in my beautiful city (Lisboa, Portugal) during the European presentation of both vehicles.

OfficeDesktop.jpg

Edited by ZL-1

Odd, I thought you had to be alive and actually remember the thing in question, to have nostalgia for it? :smilewide:

I was, in fact, alive all of the times where I had seen the '70 - '72 era Chevelle in a car show or rolling down a city street and I clearly recall those cars in my memories of them today. If it is not nostalgia, then it certainly feels like it. :smilewide:

I love that era of Chevelle, though. It was the definitive zenith of that nameplate, in my opinion, and it was one of the best-looking A-Bodies available. The side sculpting is so muscular and well toned, I can hardly fault the design at all.

Edited by YellowJacket894

I love that era of Chevelle, though. It was the definitive zenith of that nameplate, in my opinion, and it was one of the best-looking A-Bodies available. The side sculpting is so muscular and well toned, I can hardly fault the design at all.

so true.... i love chevelles.... ive ridden many a time in my friends 70... i love it! i want a 70-72 really bad :drool:

This is currently on my desktop, this am it was a V16 DCP.

Look at this coach built Horch. Sex on wheels!

winner20horchkq9.jpg

• 1 month later...

Now who put the Blitz badge on their Lotus Elise? j/k :smilewide:

Seriously, though, the Speedster is a great car. The Turbo is quite a value from what I understand. I wonder whatever happened to the rumors of Pontiac getting a version of the car back around 1998 ... :scratchchin:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
:D

I just discovered the Zune DesktopTheme a couple days ago. It's really cool...and finally a black theme. It's also easily the coolest thing to wear the Zune name...since the actual Zune is pretty lame.

Should have asked me DF, I've had Zune like forever. The title for you new Desktop should be either the "The Open Road" or "Route 66".

• 3 weeks later...