Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

What does your Desktop look like?

I'm using this desktop background in honor of the 40th anniversary of landing on the moon (July 20, 1969). You can also see the Lunar Rover, which was built by GM. At that time I was only 7 weeks old ... :smilewide:

Click the full image, then when it comes up click the pic again to see it in it's full glory!

desktopcurrent.png

Edited by PCS

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I like that ...

Thanks, it's my first attempt at a custom theme on Windows 7, I already had the wallpaper, just changed the taskbar to match and made use of the new pinning feature to clear up all the icons. On Vista my desktop was cluttered, I like this clean look. ^_^

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I've downgraded, and upgraded. No longer with 32 inches of goodness. But I'm up to 1980x1080 resolution.... and back to Hong Kong. It's just so pretty. :P

join the crowd... ;)

800px-Bill_Emerson_Bridge.jpg

this is my background, but the larger size on wiki sized down to X x 1078 (close enough to 1080)

I do love artistic wheel pictures.

post-1757-0-04095800-1297841011.jpg

Actually upgraded to dual screen monitors. Would be nice if the were both the same size or at least widescreen, but the price was right (free) and the extra working space is awesome. So 1440x900 for the main screen and 1280x1024 for the secondary one. It also means I can actually see and enjoy my many lovely wallpapers cycle through.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...