• Welcome Guest!

Founded in 2001, CheersandGears.com is one of the oldest continuously running automotive enthusiast communities on the net. 

Sign in to follow this  
K.C.

What is your favorite

Why mine is the one and only model year of the 1969 Pontiac Custom-S Hardtop Coupe. It was my 1st car and I still own her today. Ahh the memories! :AH-HA_wink: She has the 350 in her, and she has as much life now as she did when she was new.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Pontiac Custom-S

Ok, ok, I'm tempted to say Intrigue but I will defer to my childhood love, even prior to my being able to drive one:

The 1975 or 1976 Olds Cutlass Salon coupe with buckets, console, rally gauges, the color keyed rally wheels. and the ultra-quiet and long-lasting Olds Rocket 260 V8.

Loaded question. I can't pick.

Loaded question. I can't pick.

Let me guess 'blu, its the Vega isnt it? It's ok. We're you're friends. :AH-HA_wink:

If they did it would have to be based off the Holden Commodore platform. What irony that would be huh? :smilewide::ph34r:

If they did it would have to be based off the Holden Commodore platform. What irony that would be huh? :smilewide::ph34r:

I said "If only Pontiac would do an A-Body retro from that time", not frigging Holden. See now you went and messed up my wet dream! :P

Edited by Pontiac Custom-S

I couldn't pick an all-time favorite....too many....

....but a random mention goes to a couple of Buicks I loved......the Electra T-Type and the LeSabre T-Type coupe.......

I'd have to say that a Tri-5 Nomad is my favorite but the late 50's Apache and ANY 68-72 A-Body are very close.

Which is why I am very happy with this.

Posted Image

My brother just picked up an unmolested 71 El Camino and I was pretty much drooling over it.

Now, is anyone who remembers how many Camaros I own surprised by my selection? Camaros are right up there too and my favorite of them are the 70-73's.

Corvettes are real close too.

The A and G bodies from 1964 - 1988 cover almost all of the GM cars I love, along with most F-bodies and Corvettes, any Holden RWD, and the original Novas up to the mid 70s. There are a few others, but that's the lion's share.

im sure this will surprise noone... especially those who saw the sig i had a while ago...

Posted Image

1969 corvette L88... mmmmm

Best GM car of all time for what? Looks? Performance? Daily driver?

I like the 1963-1967 Corvettes the best. In their time they were ASTOUNDINGLY good looking cars comparative to anything the WORLD had to offer, forget about just the domestics. I like the Coupes best.

I like the late model Corvettes for performance, bang for the buck, etc. I just don't like the LOOKS of the late model Corvette, not bad, but nothing to write home about IMO.

Daily driver/utilitarian vehicle would probably go the the SSSilverado. Power, all wheel drive, decent looks- it's a good work vehicle IMO.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We ♥ Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook