Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Flybrian

More Real Life G8 Photos

38 posts in this topic

Hurray for Holden blessing us with nice wheel designs too!

The orange is very nice, but I'd still rather have that car in the gray which I think is the best color for it. But it's such a good looking car that color doesn't really make a difference. I was a bit worried about the hood scoops back when I saw the first pictures, but they look a lot better than I thought they would. I really hope this car is the one to truly revive my favorite marque, and I think it will be.

I have decided I do like the scoops now that I have seen them on the real car but I do with they were or had ligitimate function.

This car will be a hit!! I can't wait to see what follows with the new Pontiac line.

Are the new wheels 18 or 19 inch on the oange/red GT?

Also check out the ad in the new Automobile of the new G8. It is title the Return of the Great One.

Looks pretty good in these pics, thanks for posting. I like the blue. Those wheels look a bit plain, I prefer the full 5-spokers in the "Return of the Great One" ad.

What is the name of that shade of orange?

Ignition Orange Metallic.

Is that a CTS coupe next to the blue one?

Wouldn't that be something? I wish it was because that would be the top story instead! Nope, its an XLR.

Not bad at all....but the darn wheels need center caps that match!

I agree and I think the g8 would look nice with your gto's rims.

Those wheels are soooooo lame!

Not a big fan of the orange or blue (purple to my eyes). Prefer it in black or gray. Definitely prefer the flat spoiler to the wing.

I'm torn... I want a gray one with the spoiler on the orange one would work very well as my daily driver, but I don't want to get rid of my car...

BTW, isn't that gray the Granite Gray Metallic?

Edited by ToniCipriani

Enough pictures, I want to see some cars at dealers!

Wait another couple of months.

Looks pretty good in these pics, thanks for posting. I like the blue. Those wheels look a bit plain, I prefer the full 5-spokers in the "Return of the Great One" ad.

:blink: Was that a somewhat positive review on the G8 from 'blu baby? :o

Blah...

I think it looks best in grey but those hood scoops and the bland design don't go well together, IMO. Looks like it's trying too hard.

I agree and I think the g8 would look nice with your gto's rims.

I was just about to say... im wondering if the G8 wheels will fit on the GTO's. If they come out with some other designs i might consider switching.

Ignition Orange Metallic.

Wouldn't that be something? I wish it was because that would be the top story instead! Nope, its an XLR.

True, come to think of it I don't think I've ever seen the back of an XLR before now.

Blah...

I think it looks best in grey but those hood scoops and the bland design don't go well together, IMO. Looks like it's trying too hard.

I am going to be honest here. I don't like the Pontiacification of this car. The front end doesn't match well with the rest of the lines. It has a pinched in look. Pontiac deserves better, and so does Holden in this case. I call it like I see it.

Blah X 100...

I'll even go as far as to say that the latest GTO looked better than this.

The orange KILLS whatever sophistication the design had in the first place and those wheels are atrocious. I kept thinking I'd seen them before and then I remembered. The Ion has a similar design with the lego block center cap.

The G8, so far, seems to be about as exciting as shredded wheat. I certainly hope I'm in the minority because I want the car and Pontiac to succeed. The dynamics will no doubt be there, but the look seems to be back in the 90's

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0