Pictures!

Enzora

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Me at work last week, after a mass email chain of "Kudos to Derek...praise Derek..." started.

Took it & ran, providing a little picture entertainment to run with the emails. Self promotion, always a good idea :AH-HA:

1267377416.jpg

Not sure what's up with my one eye, but I think it was intentional...heh...

Edited by caddycruiser

A trophy? That's not fair. I want a trophy.:AH-HA:

Gotta make it yourself. Self promotion. If no one else does it, do it yourself :AH-HA:

The emails started, I just wanted to keep it going. Wore the crown to a meeting the next week just for effect, heh. Has to be a certain kind of business for that to fly, though.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

post-12-0-19041300-1357714093_thumb.jpg

My Son had this brain storm of an Idea on how to tell what Asian he was for the day, so he had a friend photo him doing these faces and then he laminated it and gave it to my wife with a magnetic circle so she could put it on the fridge and decide what Asian he was for the day.

So any of you have think which Asian you would be? :P

The person sitting across from me is from Beijing, China, here for a 6-month program (ending in March). We've become friendly and talk often, especially since we both went to Downtown Phoenix in early December. I can say I've seen many of your son's expressions on my colleague :lol:

I'm curious, are you named Westjetter737 because you're an employee? From what I've heard and read, it's a pretty cool company to work for.

holy crap! years have gone by on this one!! sorry about that!

I was at the time, but im not anymore and I really wish I hadnt made it my name.. but I was 19 at the time and hindsight is always 20/20. I left WJA in 2010. It was a super cool company to work for from 2005-2009, but things got rocky in 2010 and I dedcided to fly the coop. Things did get better in the fall of 2010 and are much better now than they were when I left from what I hear. Its still a great airline. I just needed to advance my career opportunities in a way I couldnt by staying there.. plus our 'upgrade' in reservations systems made working at their largest airport pure hell, so it was fairly easy to say goodbye.

I on the other hand have lost about 40 pounds since these pictures went up.. and Im a bit disgrased to see them! hahaa I dont remember posting them!

Anyhow.. as you were, everyone!