OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!

Words cannot possibly describe how f@#kING PISSED I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So about a half an hour ago my girlfriend and I were laying in bed talking getting ready to go to sleep. As we're talking we hear this extremely crashing noise and what sounded to me like a clutch grinding. I quickly look out of the window to see some guy jumping out of a car and start running down the street. We get dressed really quickly and run outside to see the red early 90's Integra in the road with the lights on and the wipers on crashed into the neighbors car. I go back inside and call the cops. At first we thought they had just hit their car but boy were we wrong. Not only did it hit the Prizm which was parked behind it but it hit the Intrepid which was parked further back to! The doors on both cars are scraped up and damaged. After the $h!ty night I've had this is un f@#kING believable! I swear I f@#king hate this god damned hell hole of a city and hope one day it explodes and takes everyone with it. Mother f@#kers! My poor cars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:banghead::censored::(:explode::hissyfit::cussing: :angry2:

DCP_0002-1.jpg

DCP_0003.jpg

DCP_0010.jpg

DCP_0011.jpg

DCP_0004.jpg

DCP_0005.jpg

I know right! this is just totally crazy! :dizzy: I keep asking what the f@#k did we do to deserve this! we have had such horrible luck the past year and a half! I just don't know what the hell we did to deserve this! We have some kind of curse on our cars! and you know I have NEVER had this much horrible luck until I moved up here with him! I just really hate MASSACHUSETTS AS WELL AS LAWRENCE, MA! I just really hate this place up here! Damnit! "There's no place like home, there's no place like home" (clicking heels together) (P.S. i was from Kansas if you don't get that little joke...) lol :smilewide: so much for getting any kind of f@#king sleep, thanks to some jackass trying to steal a f@#king Integra! a f@#king ACURA!! :retard: come on people! he was also either drunk or was stupid and did not know how to drive a manual! and then ran like a little bitch... god the f@#king luck Andrew and I have.... if i only had a gun i would have shot him in his legs so he couldn't run away and then stomped on his 'manhood' then cut it off and then beat his face into the pavement! :fryingpan: i mean damn i am still dealing with the damn accident i had with the intrepid, now this! :D i feel a little better now.. i'm sorry you had to see the scarier side of me..:fiery::hissyfit: but i just can't take this place and people any more damnit! :cry: x1000000

I'm so sorry to hear! I'm glad no one was hurt!

It reminds me of what happened to my friends' truck a few years ago (I want to say a Silverado, but I just can't remember). A drunk driver hit it so hard (it was parked in front of the house), it dislodged the tool box mounted in the bed. The guy apparently had the cars stuck together, had to jump on them to eventually dislodge them, and then sped off and drove home. The cops followed the trail of coolant on the road left to his house and arrested him.

People are insane these days--doesn't matter where you live apparently.

Well, good luck to you, and I hope everything gets resolved soon.

of course i also cut a huge chunk out of my big toe trying to run after that dumb f@#ker... it hurts like a bitch! and looks nasty as hell.. god i swear if the cops ever find out who that asshole that did this.. he is going to pay big f@#king time!

also.. do want to know the 'funny' thing about it.. (as if there can be anything funny about this) NO ONE 'heard' this! only Andrew and I... wtf is up with that! it was loud as hell! either everyone is a really heavy sleeper, or they just give a $h! about anyone else.. and can't help someone out.. and that is how criminals get away with this $h!! no one has balls and can call the cops... and mean in Boston... on the news they really had to demand people to call the cops when they see things... that is soo sad, it is your civic duty to help people out by reporting these things... ya know? damn

:yes:

The police will surely check the car's registration, and then you can catch that dumbf@#k and :censored: him.

but we think this car was stolen... if so.. that will really hurt our case...

the only thing is the dumbass left his hat behind... and myself watching too many CSI's... made Andrew tell the cop 'shouldn't you take that...?'... and he was like.. oh, yeah... we had to tell the damn cop to take the damn evidence! how pathetic! i mean if there is a hair with DNA on it.. and if the damn perp has a record.. case closed.. right? also after the cop left, i found part of a credit card.. maybe he was using it to break into the car or something or dropped it or whatever, if so that to can be used as evidence.. damn i watch way too much CSI shows... lol

Reminds me of what happened to some friends of mine a couple years ago. They had just bought their first house in an older Denver neighborhood, no garage, so their cars ('00 4 Runner, '02 Focus) were parked on the street in front of their house. One Sunday afternoon, a 14yr old was driving his mom's boyfriend's '80s Cutlass lowrider (supposedly his mom's boyfriend sent the kid to buy beer for the game)...was speeding down a narrow residential street and crashed into 4 parked cars, hitting both of my friends' cars...it hit the 4Runner so hard the rear axle was ripped off and the rear body crunched up...the Focus had the whole left side mashed in, all the glass broken out...the Cutlass ended up on its side on the Focus, on fire.

yeah apparently our neighbor got it worse, her car is really f@#ked up! her axle is really f@#ked up, her tire is now rubbing against the front of the wheel well, basically, the axle is diagonal instead of straight. we heard her moving her car and it sounded REALLY bad cause the tire is right on top of the wheel well, so I went to go tell her what happened, and she was totally blown away. she said, yeah i know i parked my car just fine last nite, i did not understand what the hell was wrong with my car. cause when the car hit her car it pressed the car all the way against the curb. i told her she is going to need to take a crow bar and pull the sheet metal away from her tire or the tire could pop cause she was trying to move the car. all i can say is we are never going to park on the street again! and she said she wasn't either. but the thing is we should not have to worry about stupid $h! like this, i mean if we feel like parking our car in front of our house we should be able to and not have to worry if some idiot is going to f@#k up our car...

PS.... now we know your names andrew! :P

OH TEH NOES!!!1

Now that you all know the interweb will break in halves1!

On a more related note...it could be worse I guess...at least our car are still drivable. Apparently the neighbor's car's rear axle is now bent. I'll show you a photo when I get home.

I feel for ya man. I hate it when people do dumb $h! like that.

I also feel sorry for the owner of the 94-97 Integra, as it was undoubtedly stolen if the driver ran off. 3rd gen Integra's are stolen fairly often unfortunately.

Wow, that sux hardcore! :blink:

Granted the guy who ran a red light in the BMW ad totaled the Datsun put

Julie & me through hell as far as the car situation goes, and by extension

the B-59 got driven when it SHOULD NOT have been which caused even

more damage & hassle, but that was one accident in years... You guys

have had what, FOUR in about a years time... crazy!

Now not to be the bearer of bad news but here's another wrinkle to this

whole fiasco, the Prizm which was already by the insurance co. when you

were rear ended last year so even if you end up getting a settlement on

this whole mess the insurance will say the value of the Prizm will be very

close to ZERO. :(

Either way best of luck, you'll NEED it.

Are you sure that the Acura was stolen?

No but they haven't found the driver, and logic would suggest that if it was your car you wouldn't leave it behind in an accident. These damn cars get stolen all the time around here anyway.

Sorry it happend dude. I would be really pissed too. If it happend to me I would kill the f*cker who did it.

Trust me, if I had caught him he would be in a coma right now. :angry:

I guess if it were my Jeep that was hit, assuming the doors still open and close ok, I'd either let the insurance take care of it or do nothing (since I have 90k miles now and it's 8 years old, I don't care about dents or scratches any more).

I guess if it were my Jeep that was hit, assuming the doors still open and close ok, I'd either let the insurance take care of it or do nothing (since I have 90k miles now and it's 8 years old, I don't care about dents or scratches any more).

Doesn't matter to me our car's aren't brand new or not, I don't want them looking like trash. Scratches are one thing but gouges and big dents are another.

Sorry about your latest misfortunes. You guys deserve a break. I think you officially overtake FlyBrian as the most collision-prone. Hope dealing with the insurance company doesn't bring too much grief.

Doesn't matter to me our car's aren't brand new or not, I don't want them looking like trash. Scratches are one thing but gouges and big dents are another.

I have a big dent in the rear quarter panel of my Jeep from about 2 1/2 years ago, never fixed it since it was my own damn fault (backed into a concrete parking garage pillar while on the phone after having a few beers.. )

Sorry about your latest misfortunes. You guys deserve a break. I think you officially overtake FlyBrian as the most collision-prone. Hope dealing with the insurance company doesn't bring too much grief.

Thing is that that I don't think dealing with the insurance company will do any good...both of our cars only have liability. :(

Thing is that that I don't think dealing with the insurance company will do any good...both of our cars only have liability. :(

I know that pain personally. I had to deal with it when I totaled my S-10. It might pay for any property damage that you are at fault for, which in your case there wasn't any, but when it comes to your own personal vehicle, you are SOL. :censored:

But what can you do when money is tight? Full-coverage is quite expensive. f@#king insurance companies. What a pack of thieves. :rolleyes:

Edited by YellowJacket894

I know that pain personally. I had to deal with it when I totaled my S-10. It might pay for any property damage that you are at fault for, which in your case there wasn't any, but when it comes to your own personal vehicle, you are SOL. :censored:

But what can you do when money is tight? Full-coverage is quite expensive. f@#king insurance companies. What a pack of thieves. :rolleyes:

Tell me about it...it costs $500 a month for the 2 cars for only liability!