William Maley

Cadillac News: Spying: 2018 Cadillac XT3 Comes Fully Camouflaged

111 posts in this topic

William Maley    404

Cadillac is going to have a quiet 2017, but 2018 looks to be a blockbuster year as the first of their needed crossovers will launch - the compact XT3. Thanks to a spy photographer, we have gotten our first look at it.

General Motors' camouflage department did a really good job of covering up the XT3, so we can't really tell much about the design except that it looks like an even smaller XT5. One detail they weren't able to cover up is the intercooler, leading us to believe that the XT3 will come with turbocharged power - most likely the 2.0L turbo. A nine-speed automatic and the choice of front or all-wheel drive is likely. Platform-wise, expect the XT3 to use the underpinnings of the Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain.

Source: Car and Driver


View full article

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ocnblu    772

Hmmm... OK, well thanks for the article and link.  Hilarious part of the C&D article is the trashing of the new Terrain's shifter setup.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dfelt    1,859

Cool, to be expected, Interesting read was in the comment section on how many people recognize their performance credentials and feel Cadillac is ready for this to build sales.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I knu thet were working on it and it looks to be ready for prime-time already. Rendering over at GMAuthority suggests that it will look like the Escala Concept. Anyway.. a much needed addition to the brand that really only houses one CUV + one SUV while Benz has 7. Perhaps once JDN and co release this one... ONE.. CUV.. they will see that their sales woes of the past were directly related to the simple glaring fact.. the one that every other make knows.. even their sister car brands Chevy and Buick...  that they need more entries in the fastest growing segment in the universe <_<

Imagine... the stupidity of people saying that people don't want Cadillacs by sighting their sales.. but completely ignoring the fact that they are sporting one CUV and have no convertibles, and one damn coupe. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
smk4565    350

They need more crossovers in a bad way, the sooner they can get this the better.

 

I do remember when Johan took over, he said the future of Cadillac was rear wheel drive, yet we've have the ELR, XT5, and now XT3 since then, and the XTS is sticking around for who knows how long.  And you have to figure front drive XT7 and XT1 are coming down the road.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
daves87rs    349
1 hour ago, regfootball said:

I don't get the sense that anything stunning is under the camo.

Caddy has not much clue lately about breaking any new design ground.

More interested to see how it handles....this little guy does not need to be ground breaking design by any means....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
balthazar    1,996

Hope to hell anything in the sub-compact 'XT1' category is wisely canceled.
What is the breakout of last gen SRX FWD vs. AWD, and same question for the XT5. I would think the majority of both were AWD (and growing).

In the CUV segment, drive wheels don't seem to make an impact one way or another.
 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
smk4565    350
33 minutes ago, daves87rs said:

More interested to see how it handles....this little guy does not need to be ground breaking design by any means....

Probably handles a lot like an Equinox or Envision.  Because it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dfelt    1,859

Where is my V edition Escalade ESV? <_<

I am Waiting! :deathwatch:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
daves87rs    349
1 hour ago, smk4565 said:

Probably handles a lot like an Equinox or Envision.  Because it is.

Hoping it might be a little more fun than that....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hyperv6    774
8 hours ago, smk4565 said:

Probably handles a lot like an Equinox or Envision.  Because it is.

You are smart enough to know while the basic bones are similar that 80% plus of the car will be different. 

Just look to the Camaro and CTS. Same bones but two very different cars that both handle at the top of their class. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the last decade..   Someone please let me kno what GM vehicle,  fwd,  rwd,  or,  awd... has been a dog in handling? Cause seem to think even my brontasaur sized Yukon was dialed in on the Nur. Ring the way it handles.  The XT3 needs to be fwd/awd if it means its gonna get here faster.  If it's rwd/awd then that's a bonus for the bunch out there who like to Marvel at wheel position and still sit on the side lines instead of show up to buy. And  seriously..   Show me one real advantage of Rwd CUVs in a time of advanced wheel vectoring awd.  Cadillac is right to cater to the masses in this area instead of enthusiasts.  Y'all are a bunch of talkers who fail to show up when they  produce what U asked for with every excuse in the book. The ATS,  for instance, at the end of its life cycle is still called the best handling and performing small lux in the world,  but the kill of its sales are a mainstream want..   More backseat room :blink:.   Bottom line is that as long as Cadillac comes to the market with the same new line of awd that is being touted in its lower rung sisters,  the XT3 will be primo to drive and the target buyer will love it to death while Cadillac adds another instant 60k sales 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
smk4565    350
5 hours ago, hyperv6 said:

You are smart enough to know while the basic bones are similar that 80% plus of the car will be different. 

Just look to the Camaro and CTS. Same bones but two very different cars that both handle at the top of their class. 

They both handle well due to the chassis.  They should build XT3 on Alpha and give it the ATS-V engine.  But they won't do that.

This is no different than Lincoln trying to say the MKZ has upgraded suspension and sound deadening and premium steering rack or whatever BS they want to say, it is still a Fusion underneath.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
smk4565    350
5 hours ago, Cmicasa the Great said:

In the last decade..   Someone please let me kno what GM vehicle,  fwd,  rwd,  or,  awd... has been a dog in handling? Cause seem to think even my brontasaur sized Yukon was dialed in on the Nur. Ring the way it handles.  The XT3 needs to be fwd/awd if it means its gonna get here faster.  If it's rwd/awd then that's a bonus for the bunch out there who like to Marvel at wheel position and still sit on the side lines instead of show up to buy. And  seriously..   Show me one real advantage of Rwd CUVs in a time of advanced wheel vectoring awd.  Cadillac is right to cater to the masses in this area instead of enthusiasts.  Y'all are a bunch of talkers who fail to show up when they  produce what U asked for with every excuse in the book. The ATS,  for instance, at the end of its life cycle is still called the best handling and performing small lux in the world,  but the kill of its sales are a mainstream want..   More backseat room :blink:.   Bottom line is that as long as Cadillac comes to the market with the same new line of awd that is being touted in its lower rung sisters,  the XT3 will be primo to drive and the target buyer will love it to death while Cadillac adds another instant 60k sales 

I agree that the masses that buy small crossovers don't care about drive train, Lexus IS proof of that.  But the masses also made the Taurus the number 1 selling car in the country, not they won't touch it with a 10 foot pole.  

Jaguar, BMW and Mercedes make better crossovers than any from America or Asia, only a matter of time.  The Jag has got great reviews this far, Alfa Romeo is  entering this segment too and they have a 505 hp Ferrari V8 based V6.  The Lexus RX and NX are yesterday's news, the Euros will take over luxury crossover just like they did luxury sedans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dfelt    1,859
12 minutes ago, smk4565 said:

Jaguar, BMW and Mercedes make better crossovers than any from America or Asia, only a matter of time.  The Jag has got great reviews this far, Alfa Romeo is  entering this segment too and they have a 505 hp Ferrari V8 based V6.  The Lexus RX and NX are yesterday's news, the Euros will take over luxury crossover just like they did luxury sedans.

Don't count your chickens before the eggs hatch as review list after review list seems to show that the American and Asian Crossovers beat your Jag's and German versions!

http://usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/cars-trucks/rankings/Affordable-Crossover-SUVs/

Consumer Reports list has a few from BMW, but nothing from your MB.

https://www.kbb.com/top-consumer-rated-cars/crossover/2016/#survey

C&D is the one exception where you mostly only see American and German crossovers in the Luxury segment but then only Asian and American in all the other crossover segments and size.

http://www.caranddriver.com/best-suvs-crossovers

Edmunds has a couple UK / German but mostly based on sales Asian and American Crossovers own it.

https://www.edmunds.com/suv/buying-guide/

When you get Crossover sales broken down, the top 15 crossovers sales other than the lone VW model is all Asian / American according to C&D.

http://www.caranddriver.com/flipbook/practical-matters-every-compact-crossover-suv-ranked-from-worst-to-best

So sales based, Germany is small fry's and best for reliability, sales and luxury again Germany does not fully hit it either. I am especially suprised by the lack of MB showing up in so many ranking reports. BMW is there but MB seems to have not cracked the lists and the one thing I pick up is reliability / quality of their cutting edge tech is the main reason. This might expalin why MB does lead in one area and that is they are the most leased auto company world wide.

Guess no one wants to deal with it after the warranty runs out.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hyperv6    774
1 hour ago, smk4565 said:

They both handle well due to the chassis.  They should build XT3 on Alpha and give it the ATS-V engine.  But they won't do that.

This is no different than Lincoln trying to say the MKZ has upgraded suspension and sound deadening and premium steering rack or whatever BS they want to say, it is still a Fusion underneath.

First you need to let them build the vehicle and just see what you get before you dis them.

The key to this is to keep the price down to produce it and the purchase price under the XT5 so the Alpha is not going to happen. The Alpha Gen II could replace the XT5 or larger.

This is an entry level model for this segment so there are limits.

We also have GM tuned and or designated engines coming. I do not expect all the things will be in place on the first JDN models but as time goes on they will replace things with only Cadillac products.

Ford is just going though the motions as they have not fully committed the money yet for a proper rebuilding of Lincoln yet. Not sure if the good guys there that saved Lincoln will get the money or not but I hope they get a  chance. Till then they will have models that will still be too close to the Fords and just no moving away from it like Cadillac is doing and working to.

I bet unlike Cadillac who now has their own staff of engineers and designers that there are still Ford engineers designing Fusions on Monday and Lincolns on Friday. This has changed at Cadillac and JDN has made a big point that they get their own people making their cars. The money did not just go to product but also to how they make cars for the future. We should see this evolve with each new model moving forward.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
smk4565    350

To dfelt's point, I meant the Euro SUVs/crossovers have better handling dynamics, better performance, more luxury, etc.  The same traits that allowed BMW, Mercedes and Audi to take over luxury sedans will allow them, and Jaguar/Land Rover to gain advantage in luxury SUVs.  All those front drive crossovers max out at like 300 hp, the European crossovers can offer are 500 hp and more.  This is no different than when Cadillac, Lincoln and Lexus tried to push front drive sedans, the 3-series, M5's and E-classes of the world ate them up.

I did pull luxury crossover/SUV sales from last month, 

Europe with 35,062 (BMW 9,421, Mercedes 8,940, Audi 7,228, Land Rover 6,163, Porsche 3,310) plus whatever Jaguar did

Japan clocked in at 24,056 (Lexus 10,436, Infiniti 7144, Acura 6,476)

USA with 11,557 (Cadillac 6,049, Lincoln 5,508)

25 minutes ago, hyperv6 said:

First you need to let them build the vehicle and just see what you get before you dis them.

The key to this is to keep the price down to produce it and the purchase price under the XT5 so the Alpha is not going to happen. The Alpha Gen II could replace the XT5 or larger.

This is an entry level model for this segment so there are limits.

We also have GM tuned and or designated engines coming. I do not expect all the things will be in place on the first JDN models but as time goes on they will replace things with only Cadillac products.

Ford is just going though the motions as they have not fully committed the money yet for a proper rebuilding of Lincoln yet. Not sure if the good guys there that saved Lincoln will get the money or not but I hope they get a  chance. Till then they will have models that will still be too close to the Fords and just no moving away from it like Cadillac is doing and working to.

I bet unlike Cadillac who now has their own staff of engineers and designers that there are still Ford engineers designing Fusions on Monday and Lincolns on Friday. This has changed at Cadillac and JDN has made a big point that they get their own people making their cars. The money did not just go to product but also to how they make cars for the future. We should see this evolve with each new model moving forward.

Problem is Cadillac doesn't have the money either, maybe not as bad as Lincoln, but not what they need.  Mercedes R&D spend is more than all of GM, so unless GM wants to divert 100% of their R&D to just Cadillac, they will never catch up.  At least Cadillac tries with the resources they do have, Lincoln and Acura are basically just doing badge jobs of Fords and Hondas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hyperv6    774
57 minutes ago, smk4565 said:

To dfelt's point, I meant the Euro SUVs/crossovers have better handling dynamics, better performance, more luxury, etc.  The same traits that allowed BMW, Mercedes and Audi to take over luxury sedans will allow them, and Jaguar/Land Rover to gain advantage in luxury SUVs.  All those front drive crossovers max out at like 300 hp, the European crossovers can offer are 500 hp and more.  This is no different than when Cadillac, Lincoln and Lexus tried to push front drive sedans, the 3-series, M5's and E-classes of the world ate them up.

I did pull luxury crossover/SUV sales from last month, 

Europe with 35,062 (BMW 9,421, Mercedes 8,940, Audi 7,228, Land Rover 6,163, Porsche 3,310) plus whatever Jaguar did

Japan clocked in at 24,056 (Lexus 10,436, Infiniti 7144, Acura 6,476)

USA with 11,557 (Cadillac 6,049, Lincoln 5,508)

Problem is Cadillac doesn't have the money either, maybe not as bad as Lincoln, but not what they need.  Mercedes R&D spend is more than all of GM, so unless GM wants to divert 100% of their R&D to just Cadillac, they will never catch up.  At least Cadillac tries with the resources they do have, Lincoln and Acura are basically just doing badge jobs of Fords and Hondas.

Dude this is a transition over time. GM, Cadillac and JDN has made it clear from the start. Even BMW and Benz do not have the money or man power to revamp entire portfolios of product all at once. To be honest the work at Cadillac over the next 5 years is pretty ambitious in this day and age.

As for how good or bad the XT3 is. Well you should tell us since you appear to know how it will handle and run. I assume you drove one. Maybe it was you in the Camo driving for the Camera's?

Lets just see what we get before we praise or condemn this. I expect it will be not the full product we want but it will be one giant step in the right direction. The key is price point and volume with this model.

Right now selling a cross over is like running a whore house on an aircraft carrier only FCA could F it up.

Do the right thing and just new product for what it  is not what your predigest is. We even give you the benefit even with your comments.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, smk4565 said:

 

I did pull luxury crossover/SUV sales from last month, 

Europe with 35,062 (BMW 9,421, Mercedes 8,940, Audi 7,228, Land Rover 6,163, Porsche 3,310) plus whatever Jaguar did

Japan clocked in at 24,056 (Lexus 10,436, Infiniti 7144, Acura 6,476)

USA with 11,557 (Cadillac 6,049, Lincoln 5,508)

 

Interesting.. it is, at this point, evident and decided by most that Buick is on level with both Acura and Lincoln.. and to a degree Lexus.. especially within certain niches. CUVs being the one. That being the case... was it just because it fucks up your theory or U just forgot,.. to add their almost 10K sales of CUVs last month to your list? I didn't even add the 20,298 GMC CUV/SUV customer... or even just the 5K that were Denali buyers of those vehicles. If I did.. that would mean that Cadillac/Lincoln/Buick/GMC sold 42K CUV/SUVs in the Luxo-Premium segment.

I kno.. I kno.. it makes America.. the country U hate and hope explodes in Atomic fashion.. look too good. OH.. and FUCK Germany.. FUCK Europe.. and Urethra FUCK ...with a rusty nail.. Mercedes

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hyperv6    774
1 hour ago, Cmicasa the Great said:

Interesting.. it is, at this point, evident and decided by most that Buick is on level with both Acura and Lincoln.. and to a degree Lexus.. especially within certain niches. CUVs being the one. That being the case... was it just because it f@#ks up your theory or U just forgot,.. to add their almost 10K sales of CUVs last month to your list? I didn't even add the 20,298 GMC CUV/SUV customer... or even just the 5K that were Denali buyers of those vehicles. If I did.. that would mean that Cadillac/Lincoln/Buick/GMC sold 42K CUV/SUVs in the Luxo-Premium segment.

I kno.. I kno.. it makes America.. the country U hate and hope explodes in Atomic fashion.. look too good. OH.. and f@#k Germany.. f@#k Europe.. and Urethra f@#k ...with a rusty nail.. Mercedes

It is easy to provide number that only work for you vs. all the numbers. 

While we have less options at the now emerging CUV line at Cadillac we have many other options in America that while a little less expensive are also still in the Luxury class. 

Also in a way you could include the Luxury crew cab trucks as they are really a hybrid and something Germany does not offer. That one sucks the oxyrgen right out of the room with Denali, High Country, King Ranch and what ever Ram has. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
smk4565    350
2 hours ago, Cmicasa the Great said:

Interesting.. it is, at this point, evident and decided by most that Buick is on level with both Acura and Lincoln.. and to a degree Lexus.. especially within certain niches. CUVs being the one. That being the case... was it just because it f@#ks up your theory or U just forgot,.. to add their almost 10K sales of CUVs last month to your list? I didn't even add the 20,298 GMC CUV/SUV customer... or even just the 5K that were Denali buyers of those vehicles. If I did.. that would mean that Cadillac/Lincoln/Buick/GMC sold 42K CUV/SUVs in the Luxo-Premium segment.

I kno.. I kno.. it makes America.. the country U hate and hope explodes in Atomic fashion.. look too good. OH.. and f@#k Germany.. f@#k Europe.. and Urethra f@#k ...with a rusty nail.. Mercedes

I actually didn't even think of Buick or GMC, as I don't see either as a luxury brand.   When the Lacrosse and Enclave are $70,000 like a full size Lexus is, then Buick is a luxury brand.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, smk4565 said:

I actually didn't even think of Buick or GMC, as I don't see either as a luxury brand.   When the Lacrosse and Enclave are $70,000 like a full size Lexus is, then Buick is a luxury brand.  

Buick and GMC give Cadillac dealers volume to try and compete w/ Chevy dealers across the street...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
smk4565    350
3 hours ago, hyperv6 said:

just see what we get before we praise or condemn this. I expect it will be not the full product we want but it will be one giant step in the right direction. The key is price point and volume with this model.

Any crossovers are a step in the right direction for Cadillac who has been crossover starved for years now.  However, Johan was supposed to right the ship and make them competitive, and you "expect it will not be the full product"  I mean how many generations of vehicles will it take?  Cadillac will never break the "good enough" philosophy that they have had since the 80s.    And as sedan continue sales drop, CTS and ATS will probably get merged to one product, CT6 and XTS eventually merged, so you have 2 sedans like Buick has and 3 front drive crossovers and the Escalade, and that will be your post 2020 Cadillac brand line up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
smk4565    350

Here is some bad news for Cadillac from a Bloomberg article:

"After overhauling Mercedes’s lineup in recent years, which revitalized the brand’s stodgy image and lifted its sales to the top of the luxury-car segment last year, Daimler is planning to push even harder. Research and development spending will rise to 8.1 billion euros ($8.8 billion) on average this year and next. That’s 22 percent more than the level in 2015, which the company said was already “very high.”"

 

No way will Cadillac spend $8.8 billion a year on R&D.  GM's total R&D budget in 2015 was $7.4 billion.  Volkswagen's was $15.3 billion.  Johan is fighting a battle he can't win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




  • Similar Content

    • By William Maley
      A few weeks ago, we reported that Volkswagen wasn't planning to bring the T-Roc over to the U.S. No reason was given, but we suspected price was a key reason. At the Frankfurt Motor Show, Volkswagen's director of development, Dr. Frank Welsch confirmed the T-Roc isn't coming.
      "Let's be very clear: The T-Roc will not go to the U.S. I don't believe it's too expensive, but it's because it's a very small car. They tell us people in the U.S. expect more size for that money. It is too small. We are going to have an SUV that is even smaller than a T-Roc [the T-Cross] and it will also not go to the U.S., but will go to South America. We have the new Polo and the T-Cross in Brazil, but for North America, this car is also too small," he told Autoblog.
      That doesn't mean Volkswagen isn't planning something smaller than the Tiguan for the U.S. Welsch explained the company is working on a new model for China that will launch late next year. The model will around the size of the Tiguan Limited and feature gas and plug-in hybrid powertrains. There is talk about this vehicle coming to the U.S.
      "We are checking the feasibility of a car which is right between T-Roc and Tiguan, and this could be interesting for America," Welsch said.
      "In the U.S., you have Tiguan long wheelbase, and the other [new] one is close to what we have here in Europe as the Tiguan SWB. It's a little bit smaller than that, about the size of the old Tiguan, but new and it's off the MQB. This is the idea behind it. In China, we will have this car next year, and we are thinking whether this could be a good idea for America and Russia."
      Source: Autoblog

      View full article
    • By William Maley
      A few weeks ago, we reported that Volkswagen wasn't planning to bring the T-Roc over to the U.S. No reason was given, but we suspected price was a key reason. At the Frankfurt Motor Show, Volkswagen's director of development, Dr. Frank Welsch confirmed the T-Roc isn't coming.
      "Let's be very clear: The T-Roc will not go to the U.S. I don't believe it's too expensive, but it's because it's a very small car. They tell us people in the U.S. expect more size for that money. It is too small. We are going to have an SUV that is even smaller than a T-Roc [the T-Cross] and it will also not go to the U.S., but will go to South America. We have the new Polo and the T-Cross in Brazil, but for North America, this car is also too small," he told Autoblog.
      That doesn't mean Volkswagen isn't planning something smaller than the Tiguan for the U.S. Welsch explained the company is working on a new model for China that will launch late next year. The model will around the size of the Tiguan Limited and feature gas and plug-in hybrid powertrains. There is talk about this vehicle coming to the U.S.
      "We are checking the feasibility of a car which is right between T-Roc and Tiguan, and this could be interesting for America," Welsch said.
      "In the U.S., you have Tiguan long wheelbase, and the other [new] one is close to what we have here in Europe as the Tiguan SWB. It's a little bit smaller than that, about the size of the old Tiguan, but new and it's off the MQB. This is the idea behind it. In China, we will have this car next year, and we are thinking whether this could be a good idea for America and Russia."
      Source: Autoblog
    • By William Maley
      A fresh stack of spy photos of the upcoming Hyundai Veloster N have made their way on to the web this week. The photos show the mule losing some of the camo that we have seen in previous spy shots and are able to pull some new details. The most apparent item is a new rear wing mounted the roof. We can also make out a set of large tailpipes and the front grille extending towards the bottom of the bumper, possibly hinting that there is an intercooler hiding behind it.
      We also got an idea of what is in store for the standard Veloster. Hyundai has decided to drop the split-window liftgate of the current model and go for a regular hatchback. We also note there is coupe-like styling for the roofline.
      The Veloster N will be the second model from Hyundai's new N performance lineup and the first N model to arrive in the U.S. It is expected that the Veloster N will share the powertrain found in the i30 N - a turbocharged 2.0L four-cylinder 246 horsepower. A performance package bumps power to 270.
      Source: Automobile, Motor1

      View full article
    • By William Maley
      A fresh stack of spy photos of the upcoming Hyundai Veloster N have made their way on to the web this week. The photos show the mule losing some of the camo that we have seen in previous spy shots and are able to pull some new details. The most apparent item is a new rear wing mounted the roof. We can also make out a set of large tailpipes and the front grille extending towards the bottom of the bumper, possibly hinting that there is an intercooler hiding behind it.
      We also got an idea of what is in store for the standard Veloster. Hyundai has decided to drop the split-window liftgate of the current model and go for a regular hatchback. We also note there is coupe-like styling for the roofline.
      The Veloster N will be the second model from Hyundai's new N performance lineup and the first N model to arrive in the U.S. It is expected that the Veloster N will share the powertrain found in the i30 N - a turbocharged 2.0L four-cylinder 246 horsepower. A performance package bumps power to 270.
      Source: Automobile, Motor1
  • My Clubs

  • Who's Online (See full list)